Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 85. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Nice drop IOC.... Hope it will recover otherwise 1 btc is gone
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I know this coin will rise hard with the upcoming DIONS release, patents, parnerships soon likely within 2 weeks

Then we have Chameleon and the top secret project SUNRISE.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
So... the main question is: why ppl are selling their IOC  Huh
profit taking....as ioc was trading for 10k-12k sat a month ago or so

Exactly, profit taking and probably jumping on the ETC Ethereum Classic.

But with IOC, it is the one and ONLY coin i hold that i can sleep easy knowing it will be at least x2 from here , more likely x3 in 12 months from now. and i am more than happy to hold.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
profit taking....as ioc was trading for 10k-12k sat a month ago or so
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
We are here, we are building, we are growing, we are getting things done and we will prevail. As we reach each milestone in our project, I'm sure our price will grow as we introduce a more robust blockchain and overall value to our proposition. I hope everyone enjoyed our Q&A and I look forward to showing off our Final DIONS release candidate in our next Q&A.

Our project is a very long term project and we are currently building our DIONS Blockchain foundation base, from this strong secure foundation we will grow into Chameleon. We also have to hold back on many details of our code and other areas as we are in the middle of trademarks and patent fillings.

Thanks Everyone

Joel
Price is down to 21k only because of price suppression, looks like than someone want to buy more under 25k.

Remember than DIONS is coming in 2 weeks and after will come CHAMELEON
lets say in about two weeks Smiley...hate to hold these guys feet to the fire. per google hangout they are committed to rolling out a products with as few bugs as possible, unlike the bulk of what goes on in cryptoworld
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Price is down to 21k only because of price suppression, looks like than someone want to buy more under 25k.

Remember than DIONS is coming in 2 weeks and after will come CHAMELEON
I made 2 BTC on STEEM last week that was my favorite at these days.
Lol..come on.
IOC didnt fail....its because since you're a daytrader u bought at 25k sats.
Many of the holders accumulated below 10k sats...
Daytraders look at ticks n pips
While holders like us, isnt a big deal if bought at 8k or 10k sats
I didn't say IOC failed. I said, I've failed on IOC.

how much did you buy at 25k sats?
Just 0.64 BTC
Im the One who Knocks.
Lol..come on.

how much did you buy at 25k sats?
Lol..come on.
Lol..come on.
I just bought at 25k and now 22500  wat  Huh
don't be worried about the short term fluctuations, this is not a pump and dump scheme, this is a long term project.
in the shorter term.... in a few weeks... with coming of DIONS, 25K will seem like a very fair entry point.

I'm not a long-term investor, can't hold any coin at this point because of my job.

What kind of illogical is that??  Your job prevents you from buying a digital currency, then forgetting (holding) it.  crazy!
If you had read this thread, you would see IOC is lno term coin, not no crappy PnD, if you want PnD buy Ethereum.
I'm a day-trader and can't hold money on one coin.

What's the point? Price was at 25k and now 20k... if it's not PnD... so What is it then?

Day Trade coins with big swings like Ethereum, is my advice.

I/O Coin is ROCK SOLID.

Look at it this way.

LEts sya you have 5BTC.  holding IOC that 5btc in one year will be worth 15BTC (very likely)

OR day trade

and slowly and painfully lose that 5btc over the next 12 months.

See how people becomes Whales in Crypto, Hold and become Whale. Day trade and be eaten by wales.

I'm in crypto since 2013 and learned many things, and I know what to do, but IOC is not my favorite and just wanted to test it for once and failed.
I just bought at 25k and now 22500  wat  Huh
don't be worried about the short term fluctuations, this is not a pump and dump scheme, this is a long term project.
in the shorter term.... in a few weeks... with coming of DIONS, 25K will seem like a very fair entry point.

I'm not a long-term investor, can't hold any coin at this point because of my job.

What kind of illogical is that??  Your job prevents you from buying a digital currency, then forgetting (holding) it.  crazy!
If you had read this thread, you would see IOC is lno term coin, not no crappy PnD, if you want PnD buy Ethereum.
"Daytrader" lol. Better spent your money for something good or get a real job. 99% of Daytraders only lose, IOC is long term coin and not a daytrader coin.
I wasn't going to comment on that , but it does seem strange that ones job would keep them from buying and holding coins and would instead dictate a strategy of day trading. I would think ones job would have no bearing on investing strategy, other than the amount one invests. In any case, based on EST the day is still young.
Im the One who Knocks.

What kind of illogical is that??  Your job prevents you from buying a digital currency, then forgetting (holding) it.  crazy!

What's the point? Price was at 25k and now 20k... if it's not PnD... so What is it then?

Day Trade coins with big swings like Ethereum, is my advice.

I/O Coin is ROCK SOLID.

Look at it this way.

LEts sya you have 5BTC.  holding IOC that 5btc in one year will be worth 15BTC (very likely)

OR day trade

and slowly and painfully lose that 5btc over the next 12 months.

See how people becomes Whales in Crypto, Hold and become Whale. Day trade and be eaten by wales.
Crypto DayTrading is risky....sorry about that
IOC is up like 3x.8k to 25k in a few weeks and not in one day.
Holding is the best way to go imho.
BTC went from 1 to 30 bucks and back to 1.....most daytraders would have gotten out on the downtrend
Hope you learn a lesson
Activity: 394
Merit: 117

"Daytrader" lol. Better spent your money for something good or get a real job. 99% of Daytraders only lose, IOC is long term coin and not a daytrader coin.

Im the One who Knocks.

Pages:
Jump to: