Author

Topic: IOTA - page 189. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 10:09:47 AM
I had withdrawn all of my IOTA from Bitfinex to my Mac Wallet but I don't see it there. Should I do anything special in order for my IOTA to appear in the Wallet?

i cant find my iota either, im thinking of publishing my key and donate for whom ever manage to crack the code, i had 3 gi but now is zero, so ill take it as a loss onto crypto science mice experiments, so be it ! be prepared i will release the key, hey beyond my asssss catch my key !!!

dont panic first check at bitfinex they need sometimes 12hours+ to send it away, and if ur transaction went thru and ur balance is still zero its just an bug, just keep ur seed safe u will be able to recover it later.
i highly recommend that u never give ur seed away bro!
Activity: 146
Merit: 150
October 30, 2017, 07:30:28 AM
Hey guys hope you are doing well Smiley
I have a Question, am i doing something wrong because on my wallet on the desktop i am trying to attach to tangle but it says invalid tangle, and im using 2.5.3 or should i use 2.5.2 and run the repair tool? im a bit confused as i just started with iota and i dont want to do anything wrong before i purchase as this project will be amazing if the great minds behind it succeed in that thats just a game changer and i love this idea and consept but yet it is still new and i really want to see how far we can go with IOTA as it is very very interesting from my point of view of course Smiley

so i hope you guys can help me a bit, thanks in advance,

greetings . Smiley

You need to go to the #help channel on the Slack to get help because people need to ask you to know more about your situation.
Activity: 4
October 30, 2017, 05:32:59 AM
Hey guys hope you are doing well Smiley
I have a Question, am i doing something wrong because on my wallet on the desktop i am trying to attach to tangle but it says invalid tangle, and im using 2.5.3 or should i use 2.5.2 and run the repair tool? im a bit confused as i just started with iota and i dont want to do anything wrong before i purchase as this project will be amazing if the great minds behind it succeed in that thats just a game changer and i love this idea and consept but yet it is still new and i really want to see how far we can go with IOTA as it is very very interesting from my point of view of course Smiley

so i hope you guys can help me a bit, thanks in advance,

greetings . Smiley
Activity: 10
October 30, 2017, 04:35:11 AM
I had withdrawn all of my IOTA from Bitfinex to my Mac Wallet but I don't see it there. Should I do anything special in order for my IOTA to appear in the Wallet?

i cant find my iota either, im thinking of publishing my key and donate for whom ever manage to crack the code, i had 3 gi but now is zero, so ill take it as a loss onto crypto science mice experiments, so be it ! be prepared i will release the key, hey beyond my asssss catch my key !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 09:06:23 PM

Activity: 122
October 29, 2017, 09:04:12 PM
buy the dip guys iota is cheap atm
Activity: 6
October 29, 2017, 09:02:34 PM
When IOTA come back to such price as 0.6 ,0.7 , 1 $
What are your predictions, guys? For what period? (month year)

First it has to break 0.5, the trigger for this would be some major announcement from IOT team, so you have to monitor their blog. IOTA is very ciclycal prise action-wise, so the next "major" dates to watch for are 23 of november and 25 of december: https://www.tradingview.com/x/6lHEkIcE/
If it manages to break 0.5 before november 23rd, the next logical target is 0.65, after that - we shall see.

Unfortunately IOTA is now in bear market cycle decline, but could be very close to finishing. Long term, it's in a huge triangle. I think it's more likely it will break upwards from the triangle, but if it breaks downwards it will be in full blown decline.

There has been lots of FUD around about IOTA, and that's always a good thing from an investor and trader's standpoint. Ever notice how scamcoins like MonaCoin and ADA -20.00% always have nothing but positive comments everywhere, inviting people to join in the scam and come get duped too?

You know what they say about haters? If you've got 10, get yourself 20.

We can see from Stoch and the Willy21 MAs that the coin is very oversold. Oversold after a long corrective cycle at the apex of the triangle tends to lead to breakouts. We can also see that although the last dumps were violent in terms of price movement, negative momentum on SQZMOM was actually very small, which is impressive on a 6H candle. There are bullish divergences here.

IOTA has major players involved in it and some major people in crypto have joined the IOTA Foundation. They have partnerships for their internet-of-things technologies with many companies, and are one of the best kept secrets right now, in my humble opinion.

Best way to play this is to play the breakout. If IOTA breaks out of the triangle, get in in the blue rectangle . Since IOTA has shown a tendency to go off hard but not be able to sustain the momentum, I recommend taking profits at first prior resistance and the next fib, since the major resistance point is quite far away.

If bullish momentum is very strong, exit half your position at the take profit points to take profits and re-evalute. If bullish momentum is not very strong, you can exit the entire position and re-evaluate.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

First it has to break 0.5, the trigger for this would be some major announcement from IOT team, so you have to monitor their blog. IOTA is very ciclycal prise action-wise, so the next "major" dates to watch for are 23 of november and 25 of december: https://www.tradingview.com/x/6lHEkIcE/
If it manages to break 0.5 before november 23rd, the next logical target is 0.65, after that - we shall see.
October 29, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

I think in this year with good news 1$ real price...next year with some biggest exchanges with iota trading 4-5$ fair price.. Wink
how you now that IOTA will be at new exchanges?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 29, 2017, 03:58:07 AM
Slack limit has been lifted, new people can now join IOTA Slack again at
 http://slack.iota.org/ Enter your email to join IOTA on Slack!
It will give us something new information, innovation about IOTA to our email
It is easy way to get updating due to will be automation received by our email.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
October 28, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

I think in this year with good news 1$ real price...next year with some biggest exchanges with iota trading 4-5$ fair price.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
October 28, 2017, 04:29:36 PM
October 28, 2017, 02:47:11 PM
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 02:40:12 PM
IOTA is a coin with good foundation for everyone, I will buy it with the hope of multiplying the account number in the future.
Activity: 51
October 28, 2017, 01:11:11 PM
i still do not trust iota to be a suucesfull coin...but it is the crypto wild wild west out there..who knows?

iota can and will succeed. first its free and its scaleable. bitcoin is the one coin will fail in the near future first things of one kinds never lives on its sad but its true bitcoin has so much problems.
Activity: 278
October 28, 2017, 12:51:42 PM
i still do not trust iota to be a suucesfull coin...but it is the crypto wild wild west out there..who knows?
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
October 28, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
This is the second article in series analysing the latest IOTA snapshot from 23th October. For previous Snapshot analysis, feel free to check my previous article. The four snapshots used in this analysis are from:

9th June
    8th August (2 months later)
    22 September (1,5 months later)
    23 October (1 months later)

Given that no so much time has passed since the last snapshot in September, I didn’t expect any dramatic change. Here are the latest stats:

https://medium.com/@romansemko/iota-tangle-growth-update-october-2017-9fb61a187388

Great update about accumulation Wink
Activity: 9
October 28, 2017, 12:21:35 PM
Guys, any idea when Bitfinex will allow to withdraw IOTA?

Im wondering the same thing.

The withdrawals IOTA on Bitfinex are now OPEN.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
October 28, 2017, 09:58:56 AM
This is the second article in series analysing the latest IOTA snapshot from 23th October. For previous Snapshot analysis, feel free to check my previous article. The four snapshots used in this analysis are from:

9th June
    8th August (2 months later)
    22 September (1,5 months later)
    23 October (1 months later)

Given that no so much time has passed since the last snapshot in September, I didn’t expect any dramatic change. Here are the latest stats:

https://medium.com/@romansemko/iota-tangle-growth-update-october-2017-9fb61a187388
Jump to: