Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 52. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
it will be a good fight.
Kings XI Punjab's last couple of campaigns have been quite a ride.
And Miller and Maxi can blast.
we know if Mitchell Johnson come in form,what he can do.
overall it's foreigner's are Australian.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
for today's match i go with Gujarat Lions against kings X1 punjab, Lions have one the best team like pune,two new comers having the best team overall, lions have, Brendon McCullum ,  Aaron Finch, Suresh Raina (capt), Dinesh Karthik, 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 James Faulkner, 8 Ravindra Jadeja, 9 Praveen Kumar and with a team like this why cant they win

It's a good chance for raina to show his captaincy skills this time. Hope he has a Great ipl.. I am also backing lions
True with match winners like brendon mcculum and Finch and Bravo . its truely a great team , I would really love to see the two new teams climbing all the way up and face against each other in finals

I think today also the chasing team is going to win, if the first batting dont do the same mistake what other two teams done in last two matches, T20 is not like come and hit and go, If today  Lions come on chasing then their winning chances will be double but even then i think if they win toss and take first batting then they will score above 160+ today we can see some good batting from both site.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
As expected , MI lost their first match of the season and a great performance by the new team , Many told that the Dhoni team doesnt have good finishers and bowlers , but they proved it all wrong , not in matters of finishers though , but in bowling , for sure .

Looking forward to todays match . All hail Raina.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
for today's match i go with Gujarat Lions against kings X1 punjab, Lions have one the best team like pune,two new comers having the best team overall, lions have, Brendon McCullum ,  Aaron Finch, Suresh Raina (capt), Dinesh Karthik, 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 James Faulkner, 8 Ravindra Jadeja, 9 Praveen Kumar and with a team like this why cant they win

It's a good chance for raina to show his captaincy skills this time. Hope he has a Great ipl.. I am also backing lions
True with match winners like brendon mcculum and Finch and Bravo . its truely a great team , I would really love to see the two new teams climbing all the way up and face against each other in finals
Activity: 193

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
that's right,i completely agree with you.Lions have a good batting line up and overall team balance is excellent.But still doubt about captain Raina,i dnt know if he is a good captain or not.but i also predict Lions will win today.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
DD is playing very badly and it was expected too. Already lost 4 wickets and today again will be a low scoring game like yesterday. Hope nobody put their bet on DD.

Delhi Daredevils was cruising at 23 in 2 overs.i thought they will score above 200 runs,now they are struggling at  49/4 . and yet another stale mate of an innings and match at hand i guess..

Delhi Daredevils are 93/9 this is the second match of the IPL 2016 season and both match are going same  first batting going low score, first match went straight without fight now let us see this match how DD are going to defend the score.

My view when ever you get high odd just back KKR for winning the match.

what you told is correct KKR  is playing very good, with bowling and batting they have done very good,
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
DD is playing very badly and it was expected too. Already lost 4 wickets and today again will be a low scoring game like yesterday. Hope nobody put their bet on DD.

Delhi Daredevils was cruising at 23 in 2 overs.i thought they will score above 200 runs,now they are struggling at  49/4 . and yet another stale mate of an innings and match at hand i guess..

Delhi Daredevils are 93/9 this is the second match of the IPL 2016 season and both match are going same  first batting going low score, first match went straight without fight now let us see this match how DD are going to defend the score.

My view when ever you get high odd just back KKR for winning the match.
DD 92-9 (15.4)
oh what a pitty.
and Hogg is firing with his spin.

DD is struggling to reach 100 runs.
the biggest problem for DD was their failure to cultivate a core. 6 out of 8 seasons have been won by teams which they deliberately retained a core few, and cultivated new players around them, and there's a reason for that. Letting go of KP was alright, he was frequently injured and inconsistent. But not retaining performing Warner, de Villiers and Russell was absolute brainfreeze. They were also slightly unlucky with their big purchases not paying off - eg Yuvi, Angelo, Taylor. They at least have the right idea now, trying to create a core group of individuals you can retain. Basically, they're betting that over next two season, at least 5 out of QdK, Morris, Carlos, Negi, Samson, Nair, Agarwal and Iyer will be no-brainer retentions. But this intent shouldn't have necessarily required a sacrifice on the current squad.
DD 92-9 (15.4)
oh what a pitty.
and Hogg is firing with his spin.

DD 49/4 (8.0 Ovs)
bad situation for DD.
but still hope for fighting total from DD.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
De Kock and Mayank Agarwal will open for Daredevils.Shakib has been left out by KKR. No Tahir and Duminy for Delhi Daredevils. Gautam Gambhir wins the toss, Kolkata Knight Riders opt to field.
Activity: 193
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match will start within few hours,keep your eyes on bookies.i may be pick pune after watching the toss,

what makes you think PUNE will win the match ? I am not saying they wont win . Just curious about your choice . Is it because Dhoni is captaining the side ? I think Pune have very poor bowling line up.
i think now you got your answer after watching the match Grin .well start pune in  this IPL session .Now,today i hope KKR will win as its my fav team,so my prediction for today's match: KKR money line
True bro. Great performance by the new team. I would say Dhoni is the best after this
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils
who will win
i think DD has more chances.
Quinton de Kock is in form and can destroy KKR if he play till 10 overs.

also there will be fight between Tahir & Sunil Narine.
let's see who will bowl better.
Activity: 98
Great performance by pune and they won.
i didn't think that Mumbai will lose like that.but if we see their record,they always lost their first 2-3 matches,then they come back again.

even with a strong team they are not performing anywhere near the standard for a big team, mumbai does not have any consistent players i guess and that will bite them for sure. once again Dhoni coined together a strong team,if it is for chennai or for pune
Great performance by pune and they won.
i didn't think that Mumbai will lose like that.but if we see their record,they always lost their first 2-3 matches,then they come back again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match will start within few hours,keep your eyes on bookies.i may be pick pune after watching the toss,

what makes you think PUNE will win the match ? I am not saying they wont win . Just curious about your choice . Is it because Dhoni is captaining the side ? I think Pune have very poor bowling line up.
i think now you got your answer after watching the match Grin .well start pune in  this IPL session .Now,today i hope KKR will win as its my fav team,so my prediction for today's match: KKR money line
Pages:
Jump to: