Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 54. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I also feel Mumbai Indian looking more promising side because it have more better players than compare with Rising Pune Supergiants, i am hopeful this match full of entertainment and playing at home ground Mumbai Indian has much better chance to win this match.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
today we have Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match. my Prediction is mumbai indians going to win the match. because of they have strong batting line up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Prediction for the first two games:

Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants,  Mumbai to win
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils, Delhi to win
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
There is a time come for big cricket festival !st IPL match b/w Mumbai & Pune is going to start today evening. Pune is the new team but Indian captain MS Dhoni is running this team, And Mumbai indians Rohith sharma is the captain and some changes happend in this team let's see how they will play in today all the best for both teams.

It would be really interesting to see how MS handles the new team , Expect Ashwin there are very less known good bowlers . As many experts said , its a good side , but with poor bowling line up. Whereas the defending champions has a good chance to start the IPL strong
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There is a time come for big cricket festival !st IPL match b/w Mumbai & Pune is going to start today evening. Pune is the new team but Indian captain MS Dhoni is running this team, And Mumbai indians Rohith sharma is the captain and some changes happend in this team let's see how they will play in today all the best for both teams.
Activity: 924
You already made the discussion thread even before the matches started lol ? Welcome to the game designed by Gamblers for all other Gamblers.I'm curious to watch if Chris Gayle or any good west Indian has been auctioned to play in of the teams.The butthurtness of the community is too strong.

Carlos Brathwaite was bought for a whopping Rs 4.2 crores by Delhi Daredevils against his base price of Rs 30 lakhs.
Couldn't get surprised enough by this one yet!
Yes he proved his worth by hitting four consecutive sixes to Ben Stokes who himself is not an easy bowler. I wonder whether such players can survive in IPL because in IPL the pace attack is not that good as much as spin is.

Obviously no. Lets see what happens in due course of time.
Btw it was better to take samuels with that price rather than Brathwaite, who's just a bowler.

Miracles like 6 sixes by Yuvraj and 4 sixes by Brathwaite will only come once (maybe twice) in lifetime but not everytime.
I too agree that Braithwaite is worth  that much. Because he is a good all rounder, who can play very well under pressure.  Ipl needs that kind of players

Yeah and IPL is very entertaining event and we can experience some nail biting matches and I think if yu gamble in IPL then you can make a huge money from it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
You already made the discussion thread even before the matches started lol ? Welcome to the game designed by Gamblers for all other Gamblers.I'm curious to watch if Chris Gayle or any good west Indian has been auctioned to play in of the teams.The butthurtness of the community is too strong.

Carlos Brathwaite was bought for a whopping Rs 4.2 crores by Delhi Daredevils against his base price of Rs 30 lakhs.
Yes he proved his worth by hitting four consecutive sixes to Ben Stokes who himself is not an easy bowler. I wonder whether such players can survive in IPL because in IPL the pace attack is not that good as much as spin is.

Btw it was better to take samuels with that price rather than Brathwaite, who's just a bowler.

Miracles like 6 sixes by Yuvraj and 4 sixes by Brathwaite will only come once (maybe twice) in lifetime but not everytime.
I too agree that Braithwaite is worth  that much. Because he is a good all rounder, who can play very well under pressure.  Ipl needs that kind of players
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1232
Even before the start of the tournament ,problems started, there was a stay to forfeit the first match in mumbai ,but Bombay High Court declines to  stay IPL opener . there is a bit of a injury concerns in IPL,Yuvraj Singh is out of first two weeks of IPL

The stay was not granted, but the other matches in Maharashtra are still under threat. The next hearing for the case is on April 12. Let us see if the Government is supportive of holding all the matches in the state.
Activity: 812
Even before the start of the tournament ,problems started, there was a stay to forfeit the first match in mumbai ,but Bombay High Court declines to  stay IPL opener . there is a bit of a injury concerns in IPL,Yuvraj Singh is out of first two weeks of IPL

Oh man this is really crazy, and honestly speaking controversies have been always a part of IPL either its match fixing or owners involved into it, you cannot afford to imagine IPL without controversies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
I am very curious for the 2 new teams participating into IPL
You are curious and I am worried. I am very worried that the teams might do match fixing and again make the IPL matches boring and odd. I feel good watching matches but I feel bad when I hear that match fixing was done.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Just waiting for ipl to start.. Have got sufficient bankroll to bet on all games. Last time had made some good profits..  Let's see how it goes this time
Some teams that used to fix matches have been banned this year and hence this year I will also bet, because at least if I loose thats my bad luck not because it was someone's fixing. I am supporting Banglore this time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Rising Pune Supergiants is my favorite team now as Dhoni is the captain and after cheering for CSK, I will be supporting this team. I never liked Pune earlier as Yuvraj couldn't make this team strong but I hope this time they manage to reach the semifinals and if lucky, win the finals too. I am excited for the first match now and MI is a team that I dislike a lot anyways.
Activity: 700
For first match i also think Mumbai Indian will be favorite because it has good players in squad and most of them are into good form so that there is good chance for it, Mumbai Indian has edge by playing at home ground so that it will be much interesting match against Rising Pune Supergiants.
Activity: 616
so only 2 days left to start and we have 1 match on 9th April
 Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants

I think MI will win the match,share you pick if you want to bet in this match

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This time also Mumbai Indians fav in this IPL i wish very good luck to all teams waiting for 1st game.
Pages:
Jump to: