Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 53. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Rahane lift Supergiants to winning start,really bad start to the IPL season. as for today's match Knight Riders' experience v Daredevils' youth. hope to see an interesting match
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Today's match was not interesting at all.
Lets see what happens tomorrow.
I am going to bet on KKR tomorrow. Hope they can win against Daredevils.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The 1st match itself very boring match i became really very sad i expected big fight from both team but it's became 1side match if Harbhajan Singh is not batted means Mumbai will not reach 100 runs also. But my guess was correct Pune won the 1st match congrats boys well played.
Activity: 812
It looking that was really bad decision to place bet on Mumbai Indian it played very poor today and repeating same with bowling too, overall it is just crap today and Pune Supergiants playing wonderful cricket, now it is very close to win this match like one sided.

Thank God I didn't bet today, as at the beginning of the match it was expected that Mumbai will win as they had advantage of home ground but it was really a very poor performance.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Rising Pune Supergiants is going to win this match just 8 runs required in 36 balls, i think bowlers made this match very easy for it to chase 122 runs target which is really easy for any team on that kind of batting track.
legendary
Activity: 1050
It looking that was really bad decision to place bet on Mumbai Indian it played very poor today and repeating same with bowling too, overall it is just crap today and Pune Supergiants playing wonderful cricket, now it is very close to win this match like one sided.
Activity: 77
RPS 37/0 (5.0 Ovs)
what a great start by openers.
close to win
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
MI 121/8 (It's still a good score). I am just crossing my fingers for Pune and hope they don't lose wickets like the Mumbai teamand play well.
Activity: 77
MI 46/5 (8.4 Ovs)

currently match is in Rising Pune Supergiants favour
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
today we have Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match. my Prediction is mumbai indians going to win the match. because of they have strong batting line up.
I would always bet on Pune because first there is Dhoni and somehow his teams wins always. Moreover IPL is known to surprise ( NEGI GOT 8 CRORES Grin ) so dont just bet with heart, have to badly use your mind too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match will start within few hours,keep your eyes on bookies.i may be pick pune after watching the toss,

Mumbai Indians are batting, This stadium is batting pitch so score above 200 + is also chasable so mumbai have to bat really well so that they can defend and win the first match.

I don't see any good finishers in pune team, except Dhoni. Even we can't say Dhoni plays well everytime. Kp is in good form and so is rahane. I would say it depends on both of them.

They are playing in Mumbai and hence the home team have high chances of winning. I still have hopes on Pune as I'm supporting Dhoni but let's see how their bowlers bowl and restrict Mumbai players.

Mumbai is really struggling at a moment, they have lost 4 early wickets and now Mumbai needs a good partnership to reach to a descent score.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match will start within few hours,keep your eyes on bookies.i may be pick pune after watching the toss,

Mumbai Indians are batting, This stadium is batting pitch so score above 200 + is also chasable so mumbai have to bat really well so that they can defend and win the first match.

I don't see any good finishers in pune team, except Dhoni. Even we can't say Dhoni plays well everytime. Kp is in good form and so is rahane. I would say it depends on both of them.

They are playing in Mumbai and hence the home team have high chances of winning. I still have hopes on Pune as I'm supporting Dhoni but let's see how their bowlers bowl and restrict Mumbai players.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Activity: 994
PUGG.io

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

what makes you think PUNE will win the match ? I am not saying they wont win . Just curious about your choice . Is it because Dhoni is captaining the side ? I think Pune have very poor bowling line up.
That's not my thinking for sure,i think dhoni is a good captain and Aushwin bowled well in past season for CSK.On the other side,MI always start with a losing match and gradually recovered from that point.so I also think Pune can be the winner.but i didn't pick any money line.i bet on live event with total team runs and six over highest run
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I know its tuff to predict on first day , lets see , these are my bets for the day

Mumbai to win the match - 1.77 odds

Under 1.5 run outs - 1.37 odds
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

what makes you think PUNE will win the match ? I am not saying they wont win . Just curious about your choice . Is it because Dhoni is captaining the side ? I think Pune have very poor bowling line up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1246

today we have Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match. my Prediction is mumbai indians going to win the match. because of they have strong batting line up.

Pune is actually Chennai Super Kings in disguize (Dhoni, Ashwin, Fleming).
Don't underestimate Dhoni in the IPL.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Prediction for the first two games:

Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants,  Mumbai to win
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils, Delhi to win
I am a little worried about first pick because Pune have Kevin Petersen , Dhoni, and many such players like Ashwin and others. Moreover when you see at a team like mumbai they often loose first few matches of league and then make a comeback.
Pages:
Jump to: