Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 55. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
OMG back to back how many T20 series people will forget ODI and Test matches. Any how good to see this thread only for IPL discussion. This time i think Royal Challengers Bengaluru is the favourite team why because all number one performers are there in RCB. T20 1st Rank batsman Virath Kholi, T20 1st Rank bowler Badree and T20 1st rank all rounder Shane Watson and also 2 big hitters AB de villiers & Chris Gayle. and now all are in tremendous form. So this time RCB is fav to win this IPL let's see what happens in coming days. Any other guess..?

for the last 2 or 3 yrs RCB on paper is very strong team, but when it comes for reality they are not upto the mark. they lack the consistence in all section leaving some good batting from gayle other dont perform well . if top order fails then others just collapse.

Let us this this season how much they are going to perform.

Yes RCB look like very strong team every season i think 2 times they reached finals but unlucky in final match batsman not supported low score lost there match. let's see how they play in this season. In this season all team members are in good form because they played continuously since last 2 months so we will except big fight from all teams and this time 2 more new team added so there is very nice entertainment for cricket lovers and who are interested in cricket betting.

Very rightly said, this years IPL would be the best of the all, as we will see many in form players joining different teams and it will be entertainment ++ for the cricket lovers.
Activity: 910
OMG back to back how many T20 series people will forget ODI and Test matches. Any how good to see this thread only for IPL discussion. This time i think Royal Challengers Bengaluru is the favourite team why because all number one performers are there in RCB. T20 1st Rank batsman Virath Kholi, T20 1st Rank bowler Badree and T20 1st rank all rounder Shane Watson and also 2 big hitters AB de villiers & Chris Gayle. and now all are in tremendous form. So this time RCB is fav to win this IPL let's see what happens in coming days. Any other guess..?

for the last 2 or 3 yrs RCB on paper is very strong team, but when it comes for reality they are not upto the mark. they lack the consistence in all section leaving some good batting from gayle other dont perform well . if top order fails then others just collapse.

Yes RCB look like very strong team every season i think 2 times they reached finals but unlucky in final match batsman not supported low score lost there match. let's see how they play in this season. In this season all team members are in good form because they played continuously since last 2 months so we will except big fight from all teams and this time 2 more new team added so there is very nice entertainment for cricket lovers and who are interested in cricket betting.
Activity: 938
well i decided to not gamble in the very fast game in IPL.i want to observe every team performance first,after 1 or 2 match i'll select my pick.since this is a fixing tournament known all over the world,so i decided to stay away from first couple of matches
We all know IPL is the biggest match fixing league in the world ( cricket leagues ) . So yes, its better to have a eye on how the teams are doing and if they are doing good then only gamble on them. Some teams I trust are : banglore and mumbai.

Exactly IPL is an event where players and owners get open ground to fix the matches so that they can earn some huge money from it even by loosing a match.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
well i decided to not gamble in the very fast game in IPL.i want to observe every team performance first,after 1 or 2 match i'll select my pick.since this is a fixing tournament known all over the world,so i decided to stay away from first couple of matches
We all know IPL is the biggest match fixing league in the world ( cricket leagues ) . So yes, its better to have a eye on how the teams are doing and if they are doing good then only gamble on them. Some teams I trust are : banglore and mumbai.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Just waiting for ipl to start.. Have got sufficient bankroll to bet on all games. Last time had made some good profits..  Let's see how it goes this time
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
I am very curious for the 2 new teams participating into IPL
legendary
Activity: 1218
hmm it is the start of the season so Mumbai is looking to make a impact so Id go for them but you never kno matches are easier to fix early on  Wink
legendary
IPL is going to be a banger as usual lol Cheesy cant wait for the season to start sad to see CSK banned for 2 years tho Sad

Two teams out. Two teams in.
The players are the same - it won't make any difference to the cricket involved.  Smiley

true true it will spic thngs up tho lol Cheesy nice to see raina in the lions I think ill be backing the lions this time round lol Mumbai Indians are the favourites tho but itd be nice to see a smaller team get some glory lol Cheesy

I will be betting on the Mumbai Indians to win this one. Although Raina has performed well in the IPL, his recent form has been terrible. He will want to forget the T20 World Cup as quickly as possible.

ayy true lol Tongue gl tho mate the IPL always throws up surpirses every year lol even for veiwers its amazing Raina might want to up his standered but you never kno Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
IPL is going to be a banger as usual lol Cheesy cant wait for the season to start sad to see CSK banned for 2 years tho Sad

The players are the same - it won't make any difference to the cricket involved.  Smiley

true true it will spic thngs up tho lol Cheesy nice to see raina in the lions I think ill be backing the lions this time round lol Mumbai Indians are the favourites tho but itd be nice to see a smaller team get some glory lol Cheesy

I will be betting on the Mumbai Indians to win this one. Although Raina has performed well in the IPL, his recent form has been terrible. He will want to forget the T20 World Cup as quickly as possible.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 840

Nothing can be predicted in IPL as anything is possible and I also think that many matches are fixed for eg RR and CSK got banned for 2 years for fixing the matches and that is the reason we are seeing 2 new teams this year.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
This year CSK and RR are not playing as they are suspended for 2 yrs and two new team , Rising Pune supergiants and Gujarat Lions are new team introduced and both dhoni and Raina are in this two team separated so , this year this two team is to be watches as all knows that dhoni is a big fixer so we can expect some unexpected results from this two teams.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Always fun to watch IPL.

Can't wait to get going.
Activity: 686
That is good news so this event going to be live and we will see wonderful cricket there, i also like to place bet on IPL, into previous edition i made a lot of profit there and i hope so this time too. Grin
Activity: 686
Thanks for making this thread, i like to bet on this event because it is full of entertainment and many bigger name will be into action there so that i will keep eye on this thread.
Activity: 924
this year's IPL will be more interesting and entertaining. a great event is just ready to go.. guys! just select your team and start betting.
BTW may I know which sport betting site adding IPL to their sport list?

You can always go with directbet.eu as that is the best site for sport betting with bitcoin, as there is no need of first deposit you can bet directly with bitcoins and if you win then returns are instant.

thanks for suggestion. I'll create my account on directbet.eu now.. can we bet on IPL teams and matches also on the site. are they added IPL.
You don't need to create an account in directbet.eu its completely anonymous.just place your bet with receiving addy, send the funds,if you win you'll get the money direct to your receiving address.simple betting.directbet also offer live betting..

Yes directbet.eu is very interesting and genuine site I have seen so far, as it doen't need to create a account and you also don't need to make initial deposit to start off.
Pages:
Jump to: