Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 28. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Yes, now the price of the altcoin is falling deeply, but not too risky to invest, maybe you choose the potential coin and you get huge profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Your right there's a lot of people who are crying now because they bought altcoins at high price but it's their own decision to invest and they need to know first what is possible to happen investing. But they can back their capital again because market slowly recovering again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
not just altcoin is unsafe. The Important thing in any case, is that you enterprisingly and purposefully manage your risk while you spot opportunity that is step by step been profited feature works out! Managing your danger is the thing that take you to the best
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
altcoin already become a risky since their very first appearance, so it's depend us on individual tried to manage the risk or simply falling into it
yes I agree with your opinion, now how we handle it calmly and we should always look for news about alternative coins so we can minimize the risk that will happen
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
Yes. This half an year when you think correction is finished, you gonna touch second bottom. But if you are good in trading you can ride the waves and get some profit. I decided to wait the better signal to buy
Activity: 462
The cryptocurrency market is always at risk. However, this is a promising market, if we take risks and invest wisely, we will have a lot of profit. I think we should invest in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. The altcoin in the top 50 has good value and potential. Some altcoin that I think we should buy now are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Iota and Monero.
The difference between the coins that are the first in the Coin Market rating and other coins that grow well in price is that the first has a minimal risk of price attack, while the second has a higher percentage of price growth. Of course, everyone does their own choice.
Activity: 200
The cryptocurrency market is always at risk. However, this is a promising market, if we take risks and invest wisely, we will have a lot of profit. I think we should invest in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. The altcoin in the top 50 has good value and potential. Some altcoin that I think we should buy now are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Iota and Monero.
Activity: 208
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It just depeds on what alternative coins should you prefer to have and invest . Some other altcoins are not that valuable and the security is not that strong thats why it became risky .
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Yes, I think that while the situation is not stable, it is better not to take unnecessary actions to wait for the appearance of objective grounds for further forecasting of the market movement. At the same time, we are almost at the bottom, and it is not fatal to start investing right now
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
If in say risky for the moment I think not because each coin has the potential of a very different and it all depends on the Bitcoin. And at this point have started to rise and Bitcoin is the indication that the market will soon rise. And ready for eager to invest.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think it all depends on what kind of coin you plan to invest.  If you want to invest in a new coin, the risk is very high.
Activity: 118

While the price is very low for all coins, it seems to me that the risk that you will lose money if you invest in a good altcoin is very small.
Activity: 98
Investments in altcoins are always risky. You never know if the project will be successful or not. First you need to properly examine the project in which you are going to invest, but still it does not give any guarantees. You cannot predict whether the price will rise or fall. There are projects that do not represent anything, but their coins are more expensive because of the HYIP around them. But as a rule this is a temporary phenomenon. You should always be careful when investing in altcoins. But on the other hand, now is a good time for investment, as the market is able to grow even more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think you can buy little, if they drop much then you can buy again little, we cant know when they increases again and can see bull run but if they cheap like now, you can buy I think.
Activity: 182
There is no place to invest that gives you absolute security, there is usually the slightest risk that you can accept the investment you deposit into the bank will also be risky and you invest On altcoin you will have more opportunities to do more
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near.Most of the altcoins will turn zero in long term.You can scalp good profit and higher margins than any other traditional asset but with less risk involved.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
No risk, no reward. Last week's btc jump was soon followed by a stronger jump by some of the altcoins (ADA for instance). On the longer term, it's all about the fundamentals in my opinion. Some alts are here to stay or will become much bigger... others not.
I think this is the right time if you want to invest because the price is still cheap it will certainly get a little advantage to invest in one altcoin
I agree with your opinion . but it's better if you buy a lot because now the price is quite cheap may be going up at the end of the year like last year. Good luck
Right now I would say is the best time to invest in the coin because after a constant decrease in price the price value of altcoins has reached a stagnant value and therefore it may be time to increase so you should buy as much as you can
Activity: 224
Merit: 31

Well as of right now alts have seen a massive correction along with the entire market. Yes they could tank even more still from here, but all this will by a large depend on btc price action.

That being said a lot of good alts right now are fairly cheap or if not that at the very least better value for money relative to a few months back. I think it makes sense to start looking at picking up some alt positions right now perhaps maybe about 10-20% of your portfolio. But here you should stick to the quality alts ideally dont look at anything below the top 20 or the top 50 on coin market cap ( of course there could be a few exceptions)./

Even here it is better to buy in phases to get ab better average
Pages:
Jump to: