Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 31. (Read 7697 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
ETH is always a fantastic option, especially if you're willing to take some calculated risk. ICOs will be massive this year, and that means risk taking with ETH will be much more prominent.

Not sure if you’re into ICOs at all as well, just going to give you some genuinely promising projects to maybe look into.
 The ICOs are TIP Blockchain, Daostack IO, GrapheneTech, Muirfield IP, Deedcoin, OPP Open Wifi, and Orthonogal.

**TIP Blockchain** aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

**Daostack IO** powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

**GrapheneTech** is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

**Muirfield IP** is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

**Deedcoin** is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

**OPP Open Wifi** is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

**Orthogonal** is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.
Activity: 19
Any cryptocurrency is a bit of a risk, especially if you are looking for short-term results. In terms of altcoins, depending on how much you invest and when you plan to invest, it will affect the amount of risk you take on. For example, if you are able to get altcoin through bounty programs or airdrops, you are taking on less of a risk since you probably did not spend any money to get those coins. The only thing you may lose is time if you spend a lot of time trying to participate in many airdrop and bounty programs. Otherwise, if you're thinking about ICOs, just like any other investment there is some risk but you can educate yourself to stay informed about the background of the project, learn about the team, and look at the long-term goals of the company. If there is a product ready for you to test before or during the ICO, I think you will probably face a bit less risk because you know the team has been dedicated to their work if they have created a product and they will likely continue on that trend.
Activity: 103
It seems to me, yes, investing in altcoins is a risk.  But there is a chance that the price for altcoins will grow 10 or more times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Everything in the market almost follows the same pattern as Bitcoin.So unless you are picking a coin which is going to scam then I don't think it really matters .just pick a established altcoins
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
investing in this marketplace is always very dangerous, however for the given period i'd no longer recommend you to invest in one of a kind ICOs as most of them are only a fraud, so choose cash which are already available on the market

It`s very dangerous if you don`t have knowledge about investing in altcoins. Yes, the market is unstable and it`s enough risky to invest in. But with the risk you have profit. There is a lot of trash altcoins, but if you learn how to find good altcoins, you will have a huge profit, because their price will go up in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
The market of crypto currencies is very dangerous for investments. Therefore, each investment is very risky, be it altcoins or bitcoin. Even now, when prices are low enough, no one is in a hurry to buy up currencies, because they understand that the future is uncertain and the price even now can fall down.
Activity: 172
I think now it is not risky to invest in promising altcoins because the price is now low and by the end of the year in any case you can make a profit.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I will say that it is not only altcoin that are too risky to invest in but all crypto because it is volatile and unpredictable. Now that the price of altcoin are low, it does not only affect the altcoin but it also affect other potential cypto like bitcoin. For those that bought when the price was high, it is a very disappointing moment now but I believe the best thing to do is to hold the coin till the market recover because by then the price of the coin will rise as long as it is a good one and then you can sell at a higher price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
all investments are actually very risky and I think now altcoin and bitcoin are very risky. but by using information and experience will make us reduce the investment
Activity: 140
The Alcoyan has potential and therefore it is very good to invest in it. But this is a risky business because of its instability. The market is alive because all people take care of their alcoyin.
Activity: 63
It is unfortunate to those who buy their altcoins when bullish market existed but we must hold and don't sell it when it is low. Let just hope and be considerate that when the bull market exist again and overtake the buying price you make last year it will be really worth it.
Activity: 179
We all know the status of crypto market right now including Altcoin's price.  It's been weeks since it's price goes lower but we must think positive that the market will fully recovered. Although it is risky to invest in this situation but some investors think that it is an opportunity to buy alts in low price. Better invest coins today than selling it. Surely you will gain in the future if it will fully recovered soon.
Activity: 25
investing in this marketplace is always very dangerous, however for the given period i'd no longer recommend you to invest in one of a kind ICOs as most of them are only a fraud, so choose cash which are already available on the market
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
And I don't think it's just a risk Altcoin all we need to do some research so as not wrong in determining the selection of coins. Especially for investment in Altcoin because the risks are great and you definitely have to do a long-term trading if the coins continue to fall. And the most appropriate dang reduces the risk you can invest in the BTC and the ETH such coins have both a very large community. So that it can continue to grow and move or expand.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
every investment has their own risks, not only in crypto wolrd even in real world we have some risks and problems with fiat or another investments, the point is how to manage your money to reduce or even eliminate that risks. I suggest to hold your investment in cryptocurrency for long term, it might eliminate the risk and will get more profit rather than daily trading.
Activity: 784
risky or not depends on us to react to it. but I think altcoin is still very potential if we invest in it. we must be brave in investing,altcoin also has great potential. I myself also invest in it
Activity: 63
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

May be true, but the market is still there, so everyone who wants to work in it should think of protecting himself from damages. Some solutions offered are like Token Factory or CryptoIndex.io who assist in diversifying portfolio by providing access to indexes based on 50 (Token Factory) and 100 (CryptoIndex.io) most demanded coins.
Agree, we need to seek for protective solutions, index seems to be a promising one. And it works for newbies!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Just like any other business there is always a risk. And that us the first thing you have to ask your self when entering the Crypto Market. "am i ready to take this risk" the market is as volatile as ever, there are series of pump and dumps that are expected to happen in the coming weeks.
Activity: 47
Any time could be a risky investment if you don't know what you're doing. You just have to do some researching and studying to determine what the risk factors are and that will help you determine and analyze the good ones to invest in to.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

May be true, but the market is still there, so everyone who wants to work in it should think of protecting himself from damages. Some solutions offered are like Token Factory or CryptoIndex.io who assist in diversifying portfolio by providing access to indexes based on 50 (Token Factory) and 100 (CryptoIndex.io) most demanded coins.
Pages:
Jump to: