Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 54. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
I think this type of investment is very risky. First of all, you need to understand this project. If you are sure that it is good and there are good prospects for future development, then you can choose to invest in it. If not, then I suggest you Invest carefully.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Many ICOs should fall down a lot, many children fly always depending on your tactics, but when buying the coin has increased compared to the ICO be careful to swing the top
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 06, 2018, 02:17:25 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It defends if many investor join in ICO and invest in the their project, but now some ICO coin, less the price after they list in the exchange market, and many investor wait for pump their token, so if many investor,, possible the new listed coin is profitable.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
in my opinion it is aimed, usually after the ICO ends the price of coins will fall in the market, the price is very cheap, it's the right time for me to invest
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
June 06, 2018, 02:11:12 AM
Sometimes, buying the coins after the ICO distribution on the exchange may be lower than when ICO. It will lead many investors are more interested to buy the coins after the ICO. Moreover, after the ICO, we can also analyze whether the price and coin are promising or not. if we are really sure that it has a good product and promising value in the future (a year or more), why not? We can put our money to invest in them.
Activity: 53
June 06, 2018, 02:04:37 AM
Most of them got listed just for the pump and dump actions. Look at Ccex, most of the top volumes there are barely known coins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
Profitable But you need knowledge,how future in this coin? Some bad Coin not profitable. new listed coin 100% profitable.
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 01:59:28 AM
Yes, a newly listed coin can be profitable. but this also depends on the quality of the coin and the value addition it brings to the market. if its filling a gap that needs to be filled then it will be profitable in the long run as there will be demand for that particular coin hence an increase in value.
Activity: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:18:46 AM
If you want to buy coins during ICO period, it is profitable because that time companies offer discounts and bonus for purchasing their coins.
And if you want buy after ICO ends, then it is also profitable because at that time all bounty hunters sell their coins to get cash and i think that is the best time, when the coin is quite below from its original price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 03:50:27 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I recommend that you buy the token after the price in trading platform gets dump. Buying in ICO is so risky because majority of ICO don't even reach ICO initial price, instead it gets dump and recover after months or a year.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 11:40:14 AM
Certainly it is profitable, but it is necessary to buy them more attentively. Read the white paper carefully for each coin. Analyze whether this project is necessary for society Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
June 02, 2018, 06:50:31 AM
80% of coins after ICO lose in their value.Therefore, now it is more expedient to wait for the coin to enter the exchange and buy on the drawdown in anticipation of growth.
Activity: 178
June 02, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
yes that's a great way but you should know a lot about new coins and the risk is enormous because there are still many hungry bears,if you want to buy a new coin then wait for the cheapest price or far below ico price because after a dump there will be a price increase maybe that way we will profit
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
It can be profitable but not at all times. Best strategy is buy coins before listing and sell it after that, but you should do it very fast with bigger gas price.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 06:42:51 AM
for the short term it is very profitable. and resale when the price goes up. wait back when the nutrient falls.
Activity: 20
June 02, 2018, 06:37:08 AM
I think most of the new ICO projects are hype.
Now in a bear market, the risk of investing in these tokens is high. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
June 02, 2018, 01:19:20 AM
As I did already several times and it is very profitable, of course there are such cases when I lost in this. But most of the time I earned good money
Activity: 19
June 02, 2018, 01:10:25 AM
If you buy for a long term, there is no significant difference between the price of ICO or the exchange. This is if the project is a good one. For other projects, it is important to wait for listing on the stock exchange and a fall in the price. After buy, wait for the next pump, where to sell.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
Now It is better to buy token after finishing of the ICO. This is due to the fact that some campaigns make a very big bonus for the pre-sale participants (30-40%). Because of this the price immediately decrease after listing on the exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
No it isn't but! Buying in the stage of ICO will be profitable because it has a chance to increase more than the ico price when it is listed in the market. There are so many coins today that are now successful in that strategy. People are buying new listed while some of the ICO token holder are selling them out in first day of trading. So the value will decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: