Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 55. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 07:18:30 AM
sometimes buying newly listed coin is very profitable because when the coins are being listed newly it will start trading with a low price which will eventually increase in times coming. for me i enjoy and gain more when i buy coin when it is newly listed than in ICO
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
I think it depends on the demand of that coin. Remember that few numbers of newly created token/coins are being added everyday in an exchange or in coinmarketcap, and we have no assurance that all these tokens that gets listed will survive in the couple of years. Be cautious and do your own research before investing. Be careful in every move will do, this a big body of water, if you initiate a wrong move you'll be dead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

There is no way for you to determine immediately if the coin is really profitable or not and the only thing you can do is just to look at the coins platform before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
many people usually take the advantages of buying newly listed coin on market, I came to realize that if a coin is listed today, the price will definitely fall below the price, this is because people try to load their wallet with the newly listed coin
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
depend on how far you're able to choose those coins because it can be profitable if you can able to choose the coins which have potential to grow for short term or even for long term holder but that's risky too if you choose wrong coins then possibly you will suffer to lost
Activity: 126
You should buy new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable, Because many ICOs are not sure to list on the exchange
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes with a note you got a cheap price, but you have to learn about it first several times I get it, and after holding back some time my profit doubled, just need to be patient when buying or selling.
Activity: 25
You will face the risk that the price will drop down. It is more ideal to buy during ICO as the price is lower compared when it is already listed. Most of the times the newly listed coins are being dumped by holders.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
This is difficult to figure out since it really depends on the project and the team. To be honest if I can find a good starting project then I will prefer investing right in the ICO as I can take the bonus. But of course this should be profitable as most starting projects are still cheaper in worth.
Activity: 225
It can be but it is not always an exact science what will happen to these so called new coins. They are very risky to put money in, so when you invest in them you should have it in mind that there is a high chance that these new coins will be unlisted which means that you would be losing money from it. You do stand to make a lot of money if the price of the coin you invested in ends up going up.
Not all coins is good and profitable like this in the down market new listed coins have a more chance of making a bad move while some of the big ICO in the past, storiqa, wanchain and many more is much big risk once and for all it has already a big gains and some of it had a more bonus price hype.

The answer is yes and no at the same time. If it's a solid project, it's nice to buy it when it get listed newly. If it's a moderate project, you should wait more to understand the behavior of that project.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
It can be but it is not always an exact science what will happen to these so called new coins. They are very risky to put money in, so when you invest in them you should have it in mind that there is a high chance that these new coins will be unlisted which means that you would be losing money from it. You do stand to make a lot of money if the price of the coin you invested in ends up going up.
Not all coins is good and profitable like this in the down market new listed coins have a more chance of making a bad move while some of the big ICO in the past, storiqa, wanchain and many more is much big risk once and for all it has already a big gains and some of it had a more bonus price hype.
Activity: 25
You will face the risk that the price will drop down. It is more ideal to buy during ICO as the price is lower compared when it is already listed. Most of the times the newly listed coins are being dumped by holders.
Activity: 152
It depend if the coin is been traded. And it has to do with careful analysis of the coin. Its good to buy only new coins that have a prospect to rise in price in the future. some tokens after the release on the stock exchange are artificially raised in price in order to attract more buyers. After that, developers sell all their tokens and the coin depreciates. So careful analysis can yield good results.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think we should buy new ICO.
Because people just remember the name of the new token. Angry
Activity: 164
I agree that some tokens after the release on the stock exchange are artificially raised in price in order to attract more buyers. After that, developers sell all their tokens and the coin depreciates.
Activity: 430
Yes/ Why? You will buy it in lowest price esp. when it is presale wherein almost 50% is off. Try to check DCC buddy. Maybe you will enjoy investing on them. Here's the website http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on their twitter page https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en

dude, this coin is potential but it is hard tobuy token, there are only 5% left for sale and hype score is very high,as prediction, today they already finish token sale in only 20 mins, but we can wait to buy on exchagne
I have also noticed that public sales have been completed very quickly. This is a good result at the present stage.
Activity: 18
some are profitable and others are not. just like normal products supplies, not all is profitable for business same applies here. check through the roadmap, history and achievement, the long term and short term plan and if you are convinced, you buy otherwise you keep searching for the good ones
Activity: 322
No one buys new coins - it's stupid. Buy only new coins that have a prospect to rise in price in the future several times.
Sometime's it is and sometime's it's not. There are coins that gets pump when they got listed and there are some who got dump. You should do some research first before investing in a new listed coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
I think it's better to buy in their ICO, because when ICO surely they provide a lot of bonuses and the price is cheaper in comparison after the last ICO
Pages:
Jump to: