Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 56. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
No one buys new coins - it's stupid. Buy only new coins that have a prospect to rise in price in the future several times.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
It requires carefulness, wise, and deep analysis when going to buy the newly listed altcoins from a new ICO. Actually, we may find some good ICO with promising token or coin. However, we must know which one. This is why we need the analysis of the project, concept, and also market after the End of the ICO. If you want to invest in the newly listed coin, make sure that you have analyzed them and the market. But, it is better not to invest in the huge amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Not allways, need research project of coin.
If it have future try buy minimum at ICO price, if it go to the moon already its late don't buy
Activity: 238
Yes/ Why? You will buy it in lowest price esp. when it is presale wherein almost 50% is off. Try to check DCC buddy. Maybe you will enjoy investing on them. Here's the website http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on their twitter page https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en

dude, this coin is potential but it is hard tobuy token, there are only 5% left for sale and hype score is very high,as prediction, today they already finish token sale in only 20 mins, but we can wait to buy on exchagne
New listed coins are often dumped when they are listed the first day, especially if it has high bonus for presale.
It is a good strategy to buy it then.

Just because we are in bearish market, only very potential ICO can get higher price than ICO value such as NKN, Open platform, Holo,.... If NKN can down to 2x profit, i will buy immediately but it already fly too high
I recommend to hold Nextycoin, their team have just take part in Huobi event in Vietnam and promise to list NTY on big exchange in June, i think it is Huobi and more partners/clients will be announced too. The price is still low for coming event.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Well, do some study prior to investing it right away. It may be scam or whatsoever that only will take your money away having no gain right at all.  It is very tough nowadays to get some money alternatively but seeing an option won't do anything good if you are not really aware of what you are really doing. By the way something like this is a good way, be very careful enough your money might disappear in a second. Well, good luck to you.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I do not agree with u. the price of good coins should increase much after the ICO except the whorl markets are in down trends  . So  if the price is lower compared with the ICO price,those most because the coins  are being dumped by holders(Dev team).You will face the risk that the price will drop down much.
Merit: 1
I study projects well and only if they inspire confidence in me, then I invest in ICO. And then I hold them until the price of them grows. And this is a long-term investment. And I noticed that some projects, when they go to small exchanges, the price of them is lower than on the ICO.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
I think you should be careful because at this time many new coins are listing but they use to make the price destroyed, but if you want to buy a new coin in the listing you should see the development first.
Activity: 78
Yeah I've done fairly well with that in the past, just pick some up when they first get listed on idex or one of the other decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
New listed coins are often dumped when they are listed the first day, especially if it has high bonus for presale.
It is a good strategy to buy it then.
Activity: 49
Yes/ Why? You will buy it in lowest price esp. when it is presale wherein almost 50% is off. Try to check DCC buddy. Maybe you will enjoy investing on them. Here's the website http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on their twitter page https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
It can be profitable if you get them at a really cheap price and then they end up doing very well in a short time thereby making you a lot of money in the process. The thing is that with newly listed coins, the risks are significantly higher because at any time the coins can be taken off the exchanges which means that you would be losing money because there will be no way for you to sell your coins.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
That depends on an ICO Coin. If it is successful, it's definitely worth the admission to its famous exchanger and its price will increase. So we must choose each token that we buy at Exchanger whether it's at ICO. That's why we know it's good
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Well, some of them are again causing scams with people who are seeing a token on an exchange and when it gets low price a person just invests in. 
Activity: 14
i think it a good idea buying new listed coins. but make sure to you're not being scammed. choose and ICO that gives you that privilege to be secured such as DCC. https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/dcc-token-sale-is-upon-us-and-we-want-you-to-participate-safely-7f7613e4237c

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Almost all ICO that is new listed on the exchange is best to buy. There are two possible outcome of the ICO thats been listed on the exchange for a day or two. Either, the price of the coin will drop, and gives you a good time to buy at a dump price, or buy it on the exchange, and wait for the coin to grow its value and earn some profit. Either way, you earn good profit. But its best to buy it when the coin is just new for about 1-2 days.
Activity: 364
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
I don't think it is a good idea, atleast in a real estate area
Why do you think real estate is not appropriate for this? Is it unique?
No, but it's better to keep tokens to get dividends (in a long term period). If we are speaking about really worthy projects.
I haven't seen any actually ...
Well, Genesisfound ICO is first that comes to mind. Have you seen it?
I've just check it, looks promising and well detailed, will see how it goes, maybe i will invest some amount in it, thanks for advice.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
It depends on the exchange, if you buy a new listed coin in a shitty exchange, you will probably lose a lot of money because you are only gonna be buying airdrop/bounty tokens. If you buy from a serious exchange, then the price will explode and go up quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: