Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 58. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you see that the coin has fallen in price more than 2 times since the moment of ICO, then of course it can be bought. Very often the price is restored in a few weeks. The best place for this is Etherdelta.
Activity: 187
Personally I prefer to buy coins that are listed, not during the ico. Now a lot of finished ICO coins are trading in less price than its ICO value, so it's more profitable
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
I don't think it is a good idea, atleast in a real estate area
Why do you think real estate is not appropriate for this? Is it unique?
No, but it's better to keep tokens to get dividends (in a long term period). If we are speaking about really worthy projects.
Activity: 322
Currently listed coin has no value in most cases, because the coin has no working product, they spent a lot of money to be on exchanges
Sometimes,when most of the bounty hunters and investors are dumping the coin which have been newly listed because if these people keeps on dumping the coin,the value would go below its ICO price,which can be profitable because you can buy it below its normal price and if the project itself is a strong project or atleast has potentials to grow it would be a worthy coin to hold.
Activity: 364
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
Why do you think real estate is not appropriate for this? Is it unique?
Activity: 142
Yes but it all depends on the potential differences between them and the impactation, to me so coin are always low but wen you buy in the months interval the will pump the coin by then making X of what you just buy the coin or token. I suggest you buy nexty Nty is listed in IDAX
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Currently listed coin has no value in most cases, because the coin has no working product, they spent a lot of money to be on exchanges
Activity: 196
Maybe they can, buying new listed coins can be profitable , this is because this cryptos are really been develop tokens and , this new listed coins have gain trust from customers and investors that is why they are now included in the official list of coins in the market
Activity: 238
i think the profit we get may depend on the the project itseft and the exchange which has listed the new coin, because investors usually buy token in ICO before it is listed on exchanges so they still have profit even when ICO is scammed, and some exchanges no matter how good is the token, it will always be dumped at the first moment is listed on the exchange, so it is quite a lucky game.
Its profitable if we choose it from the good coin which has high hype and goop team to develop the project.
We can be fail if we have not experience when we choose not good enough product and loss will be in the front of us. All is depending the coin itslef no matter that they are new or old coin.

I agree with you, all is depending the project. Try to have it with good team and working product that already launched. Buying new listed tokens/coins is good and not good in the same time, you should always look at marketcap and how much important is the idea too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Hi!
It i sgod option to invest, if you know, that project is good and it is going to be developed future after ICO.
In this case, it is even better to buy this way, even buying during ico, as price can be lower, then ICO price due ti bounty hanters, etc.
But remevber, you have to analyse project good.
Activity: 574
https://adonx.one
If you a day trader who always used technical analysis to buy and sell crypto, will be hard to make profit from coins that just listed on the exchange, because no history of price and no chart, but if you understanding the fundamental of that coin is strong, that is good idea.
Activity: 252
i think the profit we get may depend on the the project itseft and the exchange which has listed the new coin, because investors usually buy token in ICO before it is listed on exchanges so they still have profit even when ICO is scammed, and some exchanges no matter how good is the token, it will always be dumped at the first moment is listed on the exchange, so it is quite a lucky game.
Its profitable if we choose it from the good coin which has high hype and goop team to develop the project.
We can be fail if we have not experience when we choose not good enough product and loss will be in the front of us. All is depending the coin itslef no matter that they are new or old coin.
Activity: 144
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

As my experience best thing to do is make some DYOR(Do your own research), I had a good profitable experience in some Altcoins like LOOM which I bought at 200sats when it listed on kucoins exchange, but before I do bought it at cheap price I do some research about the said token that just ended ICO, Loom cost 0.67$ ICO Price , with 1billion supply, First to be listed on the said exchanges , I had 2991pcs on and sold out to 5300satoshis , profit is a profit , you just need to do some research before you bought some newly ICO listed coin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 13

You need to research about the team and project of coin before investment.
ICO investment will give you profits but is a little bit risky.
So buy only good coins on exchange.
Activity: 896
Probably yes, because a lot of bounty hunters want their profits as quick as possible. So they are selling their tokens for the lowest possible price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Look at its ico price. if the price in the market is cheaper than its ico price then you get a discount.
But be careful and do research whether the development of the coin will be successful or not.

Because if in the future the price does not change and instead decreases you will lose your money.
If you are confident about some of the success of ICO, then there is no point waiting to be in exchange but when ICO project is questionable I would recommend to wait and check when it is listed on the stock exchange. Essentially we have to believe and believe in what we have.
Activity: 203
I'm not expert about this but as what I've observed it is good to buy new listed coin but don't hold it because it's price might go down and it will take too long to recover again
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

For now, you better choose buying once the listing of the coins on the exchanges is made. I am not saying this is the overall better choice. What I am considering is that you are still a newbie here. ICO investment is really good but it is not for those whose knowledge about it is still very limited. Your time will come soon. For now, buying once the listing is made is the better option. There will be dumping most of the time during the early days after listing.
Activity: 19
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Look at its ico price. if the price in the market is cheaper than its ico price then you get a discount.
But be careful and do research whether the development of the coin will be successful or not.

Because if in the future the price does not change and instead decreases you will lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: