Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 59. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

it depends on the each token. Some tokens might be useless and they won't give you any profits while some might give you 100 times profits and even more. Don't consider all altcoins as one.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It is really hard to say but mostly at first days of being listed the price can rise high but sometimes it can drop so low also. I think it is really about the project and also do a research about it before putting your money into it.  But if you really want to buy then sell it immediately when the price reach its highest peak because after that for sure it will drop again. At least in their you can gain profit already.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
once again in the world of crypto was not in the prediction, can directly ride the coin and can go straight down.

so we should be able to analyze the ICO coin is in use for what, when the coin ICO is in use for gambling, financial, or ordinary health is very sold in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Better to buy ones successful during ICO. Never buy if 24-hrs volume is too low. That price can be easily manipulated, volume should be close to $1M to be sure it real price gain. I did the same mistake buying crap from cryptopia. This turned out to be a very bad decision.
Activity: 15
If you are looking for making decent profit out of newly listed coins which likely have ended their ICO recently, then look for their project and its future potential. I have got lucky in WAN, POWR, ICX. Try to analyze their reach and the hype. But do research if the hype is justified.
Activity: 74
As long as the coin is reliable then most of the new coin listed is profitable because the price is not too high and mostly increases after a few weeks.
Activity: 182
I have taken upon myself to start with a massive investment with new coins on the coinmarketcap. Although this wouldn’t be an easy task for me, I have the vigor and courage to undertake such a stand. Buying of new coins on the market is profitable to me especially when there are more investors on board to help with the project. In view of this, I trace all the new ICO’s and new projects. Most of the time, new coins either spike or fall de[ending on how the team members behave.
Activity: 238
Yes, it is very profitable in General. especially for new coins!
 because when a new crypto coin adds any other cryptocurrency platform at that point, the new prices listed are higher, and when too many cryptocurrency platforms add time, the new coin will be more profitable for everyone
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Based on my experience, coins usually go up. So if you would want to take your profits, you can sell immediately. If you think that more people will buy and the price will pump, wait for a while.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
Yes, i think it is profitable but you should be very fast to buy the coin right after listing for the low price, before the pump. So it is a good strategy!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If the coin was listen on an exchange- it means that at least the coin got some potential and probably it will expand itself. It is profitable, but beware!
Activity: 162
Many people get profits by this way, but you need to pay attention to the quick rise of the coin, as many ICO projects will be dumped after entering the exchange.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It is most profitable to buy coins on ICO. That's when the price is the lowest and give amazing bonuses. The main thing is to approach the choice of the project in order not to fall on the scammers.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Yeah, buying new listed coin are very profitable. Haven said that you shouldn't buy a coin without a potential buying one may mean ico investor are dumping on you.
Activity: 98
I feel the advantages when buying coins when ICO is in progress, the coins I bought increased in price when entering the exchange market. But you need to be careful in choosing or buying coins when ICO. Because many projects are scam at the moment. Look for information first before buying.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Not really at this juncture of time. There was a time when you could make a killing buying low market cap coins or flipping ICO's. However since bitcoin is looking bearish, most projects are taking hit, especially new coins which are getting listed are taking a bad ass beating.
Activity: 154
At the moment, I think it's better to invest money in existing coins and not in IC because many of them are now very poor, so look for good coins on the market and get rich.
Activity: 98
Most of the new ICO projects are hype. And most of the people buy in pre ico in cheaper, so when it come to market, it double the price but it depends upon the project,  and do some research and invest in ico. be safe from scammers.
Activity: 238
It will be more profitable if you join their presale, but before that make sure you already know about their project and already understand about ICO. Because nowadays people want to get big profit only in a short period, when you want to join an ICO an gain a big profit from your investment it takes times. Patience is the key, Not all the new listed coin are good, so make sure you learn that project before you wasting your money for nothing..
Activity: 188
Yes some of them are
Pages:
Jump to: