Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 60. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
After listed in a bigger exchange, a lot of times, the price of the token drops. And before the listing, it increases. It is not a rule of course, but saw happening quite some times Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
Buying new listed coin is profitable but not all of them. While buying you have to take so many things like total supply,exchange, etc into consideration
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It could be profitable considering that you are buying the promising project which will be developed likely in the future. But i think it is better to wait a little after listing, as usually token prices are falling.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
I would say it is not profitable because every time the ICO gets listed on the exchange and the team starts to spread all bounty tokens you will see a significant price decrease.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I have done the same with the Algory token (ALG) and I ended up with almost 50% profit. But I can't guarantee you anything. You need to carefully analyze a coin before making the decision to invest in it. And even then, the risk is going to be there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It can be profitable but that is only if the newly listed coin stays listed and gets listed on other exchanges and people start buying and trading with the new coin. You should understand that when it comes to investing in new coins, there is significantly more risks involved in it than there is with coins that have already been in the market for a while so you should be careful about which new coins you buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future

You can reduce risks if you choose projects that already have a finished product (such there is, I know) or partially ready (alpha, beta, and so on)
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
Buying new listed coin can be profitable. But it works not for every coins. Some token after ico grow up very fast, some drop. If you see that interesting and promising token on exchange cost less then ico price, may be it worth to buy it. But there is no guarantee that it rises.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
hi, yes it could be if you choose the right project, select the project the volume on the new market and will a good combo for investing
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
When you buy a coin, the idea is to get that with the lowest price we can.

A coin which is being added to a good exchange might be on its way to huge progress and great profit, if it has good fundamentals and a good dev team behind it, but if it doesn't it's on its way to death.

It's you who must differentiate between these two.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It depends on the project and how huge the bounty pool was. So if theres a good project, which ahd a big bounty pool, you can be sure that they will be a lot of bounty hunters who will dump the coins and tokens as soon as they got listed on the exchange. When this happends, you can mostly buy the coins under the ico price. So in this case its clearly profitable!
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
In general, the project depends on ... If there is in it an idea grandiose or promising at least, it makes sense to purchase tokens!
Activity: 1036
In my experience I can say that it is very risky, if you do not approach to the analysis of coins with the utmost seriousness. There is the risk of losing is much higher than to win. Thats why I prefer to buy always on the dump.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If you are sure about some ICO's success then there is no point to wait for it to be in the exchange but when the ICO project is questionable I would recommend to wait and check out when it is listed in the stock exchange.
Yes, but you should be careful before doing anything that could damage your balance my friend because once you invest in the wrong project( scam project) , you never can get your money back.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
If you are sure about some ICO's success then there is no point to wait for it to be in the exchange but when the ICO project is questionable I would recommend to wait and check out when it is listed in the stock exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
As long as the coin is promising, it is a good idea to buy it on DEX before it is listed on big exchanges.
You should be careful though in the first hour, since it is always pumped then.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It can go both ways, it can pump x2-3 instantly or it can drop to half after getting listed. It all depends on the future potential of the coin and how many people are interested in buying it, who didn't get chance during the ICO period. But the risk is very much and I would advice to wait out few days before trying to get in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It depends on when and for how much you buy the coin. In the ICO phase different projects gives high bonuses to sell much of there tokens. This means that price can fall under the ICO price. If you see a new listed coin under the ICO price, then it is time to buy. Before this is it better to do some research how many the bonus was in the token sale phase, to avoid more price dump.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
sometimes can get a very big profit but the risk for loss is very big, let alone buy when ICO but different if you choose the project carefully and serious luck can come for you
Pages:
Jump to: