Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 61. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Buying new coins is always very profitable, because new coins today really have the property of being pumped up with money, but of course only those coins that really make sense for crypto currency
It is profitable of the project could be develop by the team. Mostly when an Ico finished and listed in the exchange so happen price dumps. Just buy only if you are sure with the coin to develop and can follow on the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
firstly i want to say that I don't endorsing the action by any methods and secondly You need to look at the coin first before doing as such,At current time of misery, each coin recorded for more than seven days can be valuable in long run. if the considerable has a tolerable potential by then buying in their Ico is profitable .
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I think if the price is below their ico price then really it is a good coin or token to buy. Most tokens/coins with a bounty program after listed on exchange platforms a dump will happened. So I will certainly wait to this dumps before getting in.
Same perception here , Bounty hunters are one of the common dumpers of new coins and Its better to just buy a coin after It get dumped by bounty hunter because you can purchase the certain coin under the ICO price which make it a super profitable coin when the pump happen.
With every newly listed coin bounty hunters were not making it get dumped. Everything happening with newly listed coin has major dependence upon the trading volume. Next is the bounty hunters, to avoid such instances the bounty hunters were distributed with the respective tokens after certain time interval from the distribution to the investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Buying new coins is always very profitable, because new coins today really have the property of being pumped up with money, but of course only those coins that really make sense for crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think if the price is below their ico price then really it is a good coin or token to buy. Most tokens/coins with a bounty program after listed on exchange platforms a dump will happened. So I will certainly wait to this dumps before getting in.
Same perception here , Bounty hunters are one of the common dumpers of new coins and Its better to just buy a coin after It get dumped by bounty hunter because you can purchase the certain coin under the ICO price which make it a super profitable coin when the pump happen.
Activity: 208
My answer to this question is yes! When a coin is newly listed there's a good chance it will fall below the ICO price which is a very great entry even goe the newbies. Buy it at the lowest price then sell it the time it pumps and i suggest do not hold it for too long, when it moons/ pumps then sell it especially when you're happy with the profit. If it's a good coin, when it dumps, buy back. Be updated and read the white paper so you will know wether to HODL or sell. Good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I believe it is very unsafe and risky to buy coins beforehand. One could only do that, when you are 100% sure in the team behind the project and their experience in this sphere. In any other case I wouldn`t recommend buying coins in their ICOs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 124
Alternatively, to invest their free money, to date, not a problem. On the market a lot of ALT cryptocurrencies, but the question is, are you willing to risk to great risk. I, as a conservative, would invest my free ones in ETH Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
It can be if the coin does end up doing well and the price goes up with time. The thing about newly listed coins is that you are never sure how long they will last on exchanges and if they will fall out and not do well. So before investing in a newly listed coin you should know the risks and make peace with the fact that you could lose your money but yes, you can make profits from newly listed coins.
Activity: 17
It is not necessary that the price will be favorable for buying, when entering the exchange, Everything depends on the coin. It is necessary to look at what was the price of the ICO and analyze it with the one that will be on the stock exchange.
Activity: 65
Most of the time it is very profitable, because prices can soar, but not all of them are like this. I think that investment is betting on luck. If you are unlucky, then you will have a big loss. Smiley
Activity: 238
I know, that when ICO ends and bounty guys are getting their tokens, the great dump can take place, so buying in that moment can be good!
Activity: 66
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
yes this is true, it is very profitable if the new token is listed on the exchange after ICO is completed. but this does not seem like an alternative way to invest your money. You should also know that not all tokens listed on the exchange after the end of ICO will work. careful consideration should be taken to participate in ICO.
Activity: 291
Buying new coin can be really profitable, if you know what is pump and how to feel the critic moment to sell in that process.
Activity: 98
My opinion is that it is very profitable, because the price can soar. Undecided But here it is difficult to guess, it is necessary to study the project. There are always risks
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Of course, the main advantage is not to make a mistake as you can be in a big minus, it seems to me that only new coins need to be bought, since after the listing on the stock exchange it's always not a great price, but in the future, if everything is good, then the price grows!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
In some cases it could be profitable while in most cases you could be heading for a huge loss on your investment. You can just put some money in select ICOs and put some in established projects. By so doing you reduce the potential risk.
Activity: 157
to buy new coins I think you should first see if the coins are worth buying or not, because now many new coins are scam outstanding,
so you have to be careful to buy new coins before you regret later
and if you want to buy a new coin, you should know that the coin is potentially good in the future and supported by a solid team, so you can get a lot of profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Certainly it is profitable, but it is necessary to buy them more attentively. Read the white paper carefully for each coin. Analyze whether this project is necessary for society
Pages:
Jump to: