Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 63. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
A lot of people sell their coin when registered in the market for some reason, If the project is promising and you are confident that the project has a chance in the future, this is the best way to buy when people throw it away.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What i would watch out for is if the ICO had a big bounty campaign, the reason behind it is that 70% of bounty hunters immidiatelly sell the token at very low prices even 10x lower than the ICO price
Activity: 20
This really depends on you as there are too many factors. Regarding either investing on the ICO or just waiting it on the market might means you are probably doubtful on the reliability of the project or you probably think that there will be some dumps once the coin enters in trading exchanges. But most of the time, when I see a good potential on a project then I will as much as possible invest in the ICO in order to take advantage of the bonus. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 25
I think yes buying new listed coins is really profitable it depends on  their project and if they have potential to grow buying coins in exchange and ico is risky but you need to risk ri get profits research  the coins first before you invest.
Activity: 8
Yes 100% profitable and specially in coins like THUG, What people need to understand is that ther are two ways to make profit, one is short term and second is long term..THUG COIN is for long tern investment, you can get literally millions of them now and hold and lambo, rocket later without any regrets
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
If you buy new listed token there is a big chance the price will rise but you should always do your own research about the coin so you won't mess on investing some of your money, you do some scalping by buying new listed coin and sell it when you gain 2-3% or hold it for a while if you think the coin is promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
If i were you, i would wait first for them to be listed. A lot of projects are doomed by dumpers, and its a good chance to check first how drastically it will affect the token. At that time, when it hits the floor. You could buy, its tip but quite risky.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

If you are a newbie, I suggest for their coin to grow, because you might lose your investments if the ICO's turned out a scam or bankrupt. IF you want to invest in ICO just do background research before joining, check their roadmap and if they have a dedicated team for success.
Activity: 168
I think the newly listed Coins have the highest price fluctuations and volumes. because you can see the first day when the coin is listed on the exchange. Because of positive events, and therefore affect the price. But you need to do the analysis to see if this really happened. so I think it can be very profitable for you.

Activity: 172
This is a risky move.  Certainly less risky than investing in ICO, but I'd rather invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
In most cases, the price of a coin after the release on the stock exchange is low for a while. And if I want to profitably buy altcoin, then I buy it at this moment. But this does not apply to all coins. One of the decisive factors in buying a coin will be the exchange, to which it goes and the idea of the project.
Activity: 105
I will not choose to buy the newly listed coins because they are very expensive, so I usually choose to buy when the price is low. I mean at the cost price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I think if you want to buy a token ICO, preferably when the ICO takes place only. Because there are a lot of bonuses can you guys get. Because if bought after ICO ended, price is the selling price, and no bonus. So much more happily if bought when the ICO. With a record should really be selective in choosing the coin ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

I think it's good because the listed project can benefit well if you follow a good project and so I'm a bit hesitant about this because a lot of people are buying tokens because they just dropped out of failed projects, I do not think buy their ICOs yet of course the ICO they sell good
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Buying new listed tokens/coins is good and not good in the same time, you should always look at marketcap and how much hype and fomo around the coin that get listed sometimes tokens/coins dumped hard after a major listing cuz of inside trading. don,t buy coin cuz of the listing buy it for long-term and technology.
Activity: 122
I think this is not the best option.  It is better to take a risk and invest in ICO, then you can make a profit much more.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
If the coins are promising and the development on the project are progressing then the value and the price in the market would be increasing because a lot of investors see this as a promising coins.
Activity: 146
Most of the time it is very profitable, because prices can soar, but not all of them are like this. I think that investment is betting on luck. If you are unlucky, then you will have a big loss.
Activity: 126
Don't rush to buy newly listed tokens, because they have a high probability to break their hair. Last year, as long as the new listing will rise many times, because it is a bull market, so it must rise, but now is a bear market, the majority is to fall.
Activity: 128
Yes, I think this is profitable, because the price they have just listed will soar, but many cryptocurrencies will still drop in price when they are listed.
Pages:
Jump to: