Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 65. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think that if you had chose a potential ICO, it will help you make profit now. Let's take ETH as an example. Almost nothing worked when it was first launched, but this coin developed over time, adding more features such as the smart contracts, all the apps build on it, and resolving many other issues.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think it's totally individual. some coins are better at all never and no one to buy,it does not matter absolutely when they appeared on the market
Activity: 93
You asked too general a question. You can not definitely answer it Yes or No. If the response is deployed, then it will be a long post with examples. In short, everything depends on the coin. Often the price falls after the coin enters the market, but not always. At this time, basically buy, if the project is good.
Activity: 70
Previously, it was profitable unmistakably, now it is necessary to look for and choose a project that would not be closed, barely gaining the right amount. Or release the token to the market and forget about it.
Activity: 168
Not all new coins are good.  We need to look for promising coins and with a good company.  But it seems to me more profitable to find a good ICO.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Yes it is very profitable to new listed coin. When new coin add any other crypto currency Platform on that moment the new listed con prices will be more valuable and when too many crypto currencies platform add on the time the new coin will be more profitable for everyone  so I can say it is always profitable.

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as always profitable in every trading markets. And coins being listed on exchange platform is not a price guarantee increase as some people are just waiting for the coin to get listed on their favorite exchanges so they can sell.
Activity: 76
Yes it is very profitable to new listed coin. When new coin add any other crypto currency Platform on that moment the new listed con prices will be more valuable and when too many crypto currencies platform add on the time the new coin will be more profitable for everyone  so I can say it is always profitable.
Activity: 294
It depends on your choice if you think it will be profitable to buy the coin. Sometimes there is a benefit because the price can soar but not in all cases, sometimes also have the risk that the coin can go down and you will lose. So the decision is in your hands, my advice to find out first about the coin and be careful to make decisions.  Smiley
Activity: 280
In my opinion it's a good time to get on board. Compared to Binance ($ 4.1 Billion of daily volume), KuCoin ($ 37.7 Million) stands just at the beginning of its growth period. The KCS token price has only been multiplied by 4 since their ICO while BNB (Binance’s token) multiplied 72 times. My prediction is that they become a top 10 cryptocurrency exchange in 2018.

If you understand and trade Ethereum in these top exchanges you’ll easily make sales in minutes allowing you to carry out multiple trades in a day. This will eventually lead to better profits.
Activity: 133
New coin listed in the market to know about it depend on the market and ICO and team strength how much it important. Mainly these coin are risky but many time it provide us a lot of profit. In my view always invest on registered coin in the market.
Activity: 39
This is a very good strategy, because after the completion of the ICO all the bounty hunters will commemorate their coins, and they immediately start selling them than lower the price, and just at that moment you can buy!
Activity: 45
yes ,depending  on what your scope is,like  i will always advise read white paper ,look at product .pre-existing companies do well  to.
Activity: 61
If the price is below their ico price then really it is a good coin or token to buy.  Most tokens/coins with a bounty program after listed on exchange platforms a dump will happened. Most bounty hunters dump their rewards.
Activity: 70
Yes ,depending  on what your scope is,like  i will always advise read white paper ,look at product .pre-existing companies do well  to.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

First before you invest you have to find out how strong their product and team.dont join if you not sure they gonna be success.
If you wanna buy token that just listing to exchange after ico,better you wait for a moment.usually after hit exchange price will get dump by bounty hunter.after the price became stable and dumper already gone,you can start to buy it.I promise you will get profit on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
This really depends on you as there are too many factors. Regarding either investing on the ICO or just waiting it on the market might means you are probably doubtful on the reliability of the project or you probably think that there will be some dumps once the coin enters in trading exchanges. But most of the time, when I see a good potential on a project then I will as much as possible invest in the ICO in order to take advantage of the bonus.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think its 50% 50% , you can get the dip price  came from the dumper  if you buy new listed coin , but also you can get the high rated price of that
its depend on you
Activity: 162
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It depends on the project. If it looks good then its fine to invest in newly listed coin. If you have doubts then wait for a while and see their progress. I have LSK, LTC, RDD and TAU in my portfolio. I invested in these coins soon after they were listed. They have served me well.
Activity: 185
No, wait for a while see what they are up to. Invest in projects that are working on some great projects. And then also check their progress on the project. If these two parameter are met then they are good to go. I am suggesting NEO, PRG, ADA and XVG. These are good coins to invest now.
Activity: 173
I think it's quite profitable for the short term. I'm not sure if it's for the long term. Of course we should also see the movement of the new coin in the market. But based on my experience, most of them will experience a significant price increase (again I remind you, for the short term.)
Pages:
Jump to: