Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 72. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
Yes. They are profitable but before their price bacame stable, it takes years. Because majority of altcoins experience depression days after they become listed that lasts for months or years. But before getting into it, check first their background and also Check if the coins are worth holding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
Not all new listed coin is profitable, u must research for ur preferred new coin. U need to check if there r many people invest on it and also of it has a good potential to increase. U need to be wise if u want to earn and if u dont want to lose money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
Do not do this, because those who have just listed will be robbed, the prices are high, and they are not suitable for investment. Only after a certain period of time can they reflect their reasonable prices. At this time, reinvestment is the best time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 26, 2018, 04:21:53 AM
It requires carefulness, wise, and deep analysis when going to buy the newly listed altcoins from a new ICO. Actually, we may find some good ICO with promising token or coin. However, we must know which one. This is why we need the analysis of the project, concept, and also market after the End of the ICO. If you want to invest in the newly listed coin, make sure that you have analyzed them and the market. But, it is better not to invest in the huge amount.
Activity: 186
April 26, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
If you make a qualitative analysis of projects whose token you are going to buy, then in the end it will bring you profit. It happens that the price of some tokens after the end of the ICO first takes off, then falls. This can be seen in the history of coins on the charts. But several correctly selected projects can give a big profit. Of course, it's more profitable to buy a coin at the ICO stage. But, for example, the price for ICON has grown several times already after listing on the exchange. It is important to choose the right project and you will make a profit.
Activity: 51
April 26, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
I think there is no big profit margin for investing in new ICOs. According to the current market conditions, the benefits of investing in mainstream currencies may be even greater, and the risk of investing in mainstream currencies is even lower, so I suggest you invest in the mainstream currency.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 03:24:32 AM
I think yes buying new listed coins is really profitable it depends on  their project and if they have potential to grow buying coins in exchange and ico is risky but you need to risk ri get profits research  the coins first before you invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 26, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It depends on the coin itself and on the general situation in the market. Sometimes the same coins give different results due to external circumstances.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 26, 2018, 03:14:38 AM
Most times it is profitable and most times it is not profitable, I would prefer joining the ICO for the new listed coins. I will buy on the exchanges when listed if it is a coin I want to have for a long term hold.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
I think so, Yes . Usually it is profitable, but there are times when the price goes down . Do not forget that investing is a risk
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
You will face the risk that the price will drop down. It is more ideal to buy during ICO as the price is lower compared when it is already listed. Most of the times the newly listed coins are being dumped by holders.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
I think real price of coin not depend on listing on exchange.
Price going up when sarting listing because peoples already believe in project succes and wait moment when he can buy tokens.
And when it listen market rule of "supply and demand" pushes the price up
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 26, 2018, 02:50:47 AM
crypto-currencies are ultra-high risks. the standard recommendation of all professional financial consultants about crypto currency is: no more than 2% of the portfolio. first of all, it is important to preserve capital. but it's up to you anyway.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 26, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
depending on the progress of the coin. if you have the right analysis on a coin then feel free to invest in it. coin new listing in the market sometimes also potentially up to 1000 percent or more. but do your own research before investing some coin, all coins also have lots of risk.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
Sometimes it is, sometimes don't.

The thing is look the investors of the project. If the project has backing of good investors, chances are you will get profit from buying those coins.
Second thing is don't buy it immediately, wait for a 2-3 weeks before buying, that will give you ample amount of time make your decision whether or not buy the coin.
Activity: 49
April 26, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
I can say yes eveycoin that is going to listed in big exchange site like binance,coinbase,bittrex etc price sky rocket as many people buy hopping sell it after listed but you should be alert about coin when its going to list buy befor 3-4day before and sell 1 day after listed.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
April 26, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
I think the current market conditions are suitable for buying the mainstream currency, because the bull market is coming and the price of the mainstream currency is beginning to erupt. Therefore, we should put a lot of money into the mainstream currency. I think the risk of investing in the mainstream currency is higher than the risk of investing in ICO. smaller.
Activity: 101
April 26, 2018, 02:03:54 AM
I think ICOs are really potential to buy. The first reason is that investing in ICOs that will bring an income in future. Other is something like a capital stock that invest in it and get your part of shares.  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 26, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

There is a lot of variation - sometimes coins do drop below ICO price when they hit exchanges, sometimes they don't. Some coins that drop then surge back up to a high price, others continue to fall. It depends on several factors, but the most important is always the strength and long-term potential of the project. One other thing to consider is bonuses during the ICO - if an ICO offers a high bonus, e.g. 50% for early buyers, then this effectively translates into guaranteed profit on an early sale, so coins with high bonuses do often dro in price initially.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 01:53:24 AM
First of all, I study the project, if the project is promising, then I invest. After entering the exchange, I analyze and buy on the stock exchange. Last successful projects I had INS, Pundi X, Credits, Babb.
Pages:
Jump to: