Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 73. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
After being listed to market if you look for the fast profit.
But even on the long run it is profitable, but you must choose the right ones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 25, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
I'd rather buy them on an ICO when pre-sale is coming. Then usually the lowest prices and you can enter the project with a good discount. On the stock exchange, it can already cost much more.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
No, unfortunately it is not always profitable. Many exchanges have the service pump the coin at the time of listing. After that its rate falls and cant return to their highs.
Activity: 226
April 25, 2018, 05:42:51 PM
There is an interesting thing about new listed coins. The bounty hunter who gets them from bounty starting to dump a price, and many other guys are buying then!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 25, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

For me, as much as they have good potential, I would be more comfortable to invest in those established and market-proven coins. It's because however small or big the value of the coin you're buying and investing in, it's still money or capital we're talking about here. And I would feel safer if I lodge my money in something that could be me a bigger profit as compared to a smaller one in the end. It's just a smarter way of doing business, I guess.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
Buying new listed ICO can get you insane amount of money or make you lose your money. You are taking a risk, but if the risk pays off you will never ever have to work again....

This is not true, "never have to work again" just for buying a new altcoin on an exchange? are you paying attention to what you are posting? This is ridiculous. But yes, buying as soon as it gets listed is profitable, most times i am earning 10 - 20 percent easily.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
Buying new listed ICO can get you insane amount of money or make you lose your money. You are taking a risk, but if the risk pays off you will never ever have to work again....
Activity: 200
April 25, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
Yes buy new listed coins profitable if you can hold and have patience, especially if you're a long term investors you should try it once with legit and good coin...
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
You asked too general a question. You can not definitely answer it Yes or No. If the response is deployed, then it will be a long post with examples. In short, everything depends on the coin. Often the price falls after the coin enters the market, but not always. At this time, basically buy, if the project is good.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
It's profitable if the coin has a lower value in the ICO. Usually, due to hype, coins are listed at a higher price, and then they are dumped
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
April 25, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
Though it does not guaranty anything, there are those i know that regretted not because they bought, it is because they sold their newly bought token right away and after few weeks or months they see the price multiply but not all, most of the time the price drops and does not recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 25, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

There is actually a divided idea about this question. Many people say that it would be good because for new and up coming coins, there's usually no way for them but up, which may last for a couple of months or even a year or so, that's because, people like the idea of being pioneer at something, and so, they like to be the first ones at one coin, and the only for them to achieve that is by investing on newer coins rather than the old and established ones, which needs more money to invest in as well.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
buying newly listed coin we can get for 3 times lesser price due to the coin got dumped in exchange it is worth investing in such coin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
April 25, 2018, 04:43:25 PM
It depends because not all new listed cryptos are having a good concepts which would attalract the interests of the investors into it. Only few are having a good platform that are interesting for people. So it is a matter of chances and there's no assurance at all or it is simply a gamble. Reading would help if you are finding a crypto to invest and make assumptiond about it future of being profitable or not as an investment.
Activity: 481
April 25, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
A lot of newly listed altcoins in the market proved to be worthy of crowdfunding and therefore are becoming more and more orofitable. This altcoins are the ones that may have been pre-advertised by the team behind its creation through blunty campaigns and airdrops, therefore creating anticipation to potential investors. So I agree that a lot of newly listed ICOs are more profitable than the ones that have been on tge market for quite some time.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
April 25, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
As  latest  practice shows it is frofitable  to buy new coins  after listing, because  now  coins a cheaper on the first days  after listing
 if compare ICO price
Activity: 220
April 25, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
Buying a coin with hands after an ico is very profitable, because the campaign has distributed all the awards to the bounty hunters and they immediately sell their tokens and the price sags, and at a low price you can buy tokens!
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
April 25, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
Make a good research about the project and the team behind your projected project before investing..many projects that went through an ico dumps their holding on the first day the project listed on the exchange.(not all but many of them)..there are also projects that didnt go through an ico and those are the most potential coin that will have a big buyers on their 1st day on the exchange..
buying on the pre sale would be the best way to buy very cheap coins,very cheap and lots of bonuses..but still be very cautious and careful..always do some research and ask forums like this so you can share and acquire ideas from lots of people.
Activity: 52
April 25, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
i doubt that buying at exchanges is profitable, better to pickup coins at ICO, if coin dropped below ICO price on exchange  so there is a few chances it will grow. Try to get into Egretia ICO, it will be profitable for sure
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
If the price of the coin that you want to buy is lower than ICO's price - buy it. Why not? Just be ready for a long term holding in a bad situation.
Pages:
Jump to: