Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 68. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes, there was a time I stopped investing into ICOs because the tokens started dumping when it hit the exchanges, and do you know what one would be buying at discount, few weeks ago Holocoin was listed on exchange and those that bought into it early would have made huge returns on their investment
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
This is one of the hype we see on cryptocurrency. Not every coin pumps once listed. On the contrary a lot of other parameters can make it pump, which is what other investors want
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You asked too general a question. You can not definitely answer it Yes or No. If the response is deployed, then it will be a long post with examples. In short, everything depends on the coin. Often the price falls after the coin enters the market, but not always. At this time, basically buy, if the project is good.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
I do not advise buying new coins.  So you can lose all the money.  It is better to invest in ICO.
Activity: 110
From my perspective, the only reason to buy a currency is you think you'll be able to buy stuff with it, or sell it for more than you bought it in future. If you invest more in ICOs, it should be on the belief there's a viably large future group of people trading it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Why not buy at their pre-sale while they are giving away bonuses for a good amount. Some of them gives like 30 percent of the amount you will buy and I think that is a steal.

Anyway, if you really decided after the ICO then you will have to wait for them to be listed in an exchange which could be time consuming for so many times with different tokens. It seems like this is this problem for they dont want to spend much money specially with those expensive exchanges.
It will depend on how much investor will come in after listed to pump the token.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
ICOs now bring a lot of benefits to investors such as transparency of use of funds, early contributors will have more liquidity in early stage companies and so on. Thus I believe in ICO future if holding more.  Wink
Activity: 81
It can go both ways, it can pump x2-3 instantly or it can drop to half after getting listed. It all depends on the future potential of the coin and how many people are interested in buying it, who didn't get chance during the ICO period. But the risk is very much and I would advice to wait out few days before trying to get in.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
It definitely works for Binance. Almost all the new altcoins that listed there, sooner or later are pumped, so it makes sense to buy them immediately.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
it depends on the project, you must see the roadmap too to study if they have a good plan on that coin, or if the team has the plan to continue their plans, even though the plan is good, if the team itself has no plan to follow their roadmap, its not good at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It is profitable but only for a short period of time because most of the new tokens in the market do usually fall after a couple of months. And some are already falling upon being released in the market which is an innevitable thing. So it would be a better idea to invest on already well established cryptos such as Bitcoin and etherium
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
depend on how far you're able to choose those coins because it can be profitable if you can able to choose the coins which have potential to grow for short term or even for long term holder but that's risky too if you choose wrong coins then possibly you will suffer to lost
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
Its profitable if you trust with the project and have chance to pump for a few next month, because most of new coin get listed on first exchange will be dump for a while cause of many airdrops or bounty hunters to sell their tokens,then tokens will be pump again if the project really good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Yeah it is profitable, provided it's a solid projects that Is promising, the best thing to do is wait a few hours or days as dumpers are surely gonna do their work, then you buy cheap from there, as long as its a good project it's gonna pick up from the dump
Activity: 22
We need to analyze the prospects for launching the project. An important factor is the feedback from the project team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Buying new listed coin might be profitable because this neely launched coin might be well develop and in the future it will gain more profits, so just invest or buy because we do not know that it might be a lucky coin.
Activity: 77
Activity: 31
Unless it has a good roadmap and team behind it to consider it for long term holding
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
April 30, 2018, 08:15:52 AM
If you get lucky yes. But do your own research about the newly listed coin before start to buy it. We should know what the purpose of that new listed coin first. If it has the purpose so it will profitable. Don't just buy a pump and dump coin. You must see the technology behind the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: