Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 67. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
some are profitable and others are not. just like normal products supplies, not all is profitable for business same applies here. check through the roadmap, history and achievement, the long term and short term plan and if you are convinced, you buy otherwise you keep searching for the good ones
Activity: 644
Merit: 252

It all depends on what the situation on the market is now. If bitcoin grows, then perhaps you will have a chance to submit tokens that you recently bought with a good profit. If bitcoin falls - then you almost do not have a chance.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Buying new listed ICO can get you insane amount of money or make you lose your money. You are taking a risk, but if the risk pays off you will never ever have to work again....

I think good if you can buy their coin b4 Ico end especially on first round price is mostly cheaper than nxt round, and if the coin is registered to the market when ico end you can sell coins, sometimes after 2 or 3 months if you Hold your coin
Staying on the ICO coins you want to invest, there are many ICOs that are higher priced but not listed in the cozico market are happening,
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
I think so.this is so to say fresh coins and they can be of interest to many investors,so it is worth paying attention to it as an investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
You should know the tokens you are buying. You should know what their platforms are and how they can increase the price of their altcoins. So if the price drops you know it will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
Some tokens do really great from the start, normally if the ICO price is reasonable and the market cap is not excessive. In any other case, you can just make sure that you get some during some typicall initial dumps.
Activity: 102
I think we can buy some projects that have been listed for a while but the market value is still relatively low, because now ICO projects have too many problems. I think Achain is a good project. You can check it out, https://www.achain.com
Activity: 51
I think that many of the listed new currencies are profitable. I think it's up to you to think that the entire cryptocurrency is currently unstable. I suggest you not invest them for the time being....
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Buying new listed coins are not profitable all times but if you invest in already stable coins of this market, they can gives you better returns as compare to new listed coins.

True. You cant just generalize crypto that way. Some ICOs have lowwer price than its ICO price once it hits the market while other ICOs goes high and never go back to its ICO price. You need to learn the project, the product and the team behind it not only generalizing the method.
And now it is all getting a lot more difficult as more and more ICOs are popping where most of them is actually useless
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to predict the price of a new token after listing on exchanges. Therefore, I often invest 50% during the ICO and 50% after the start of trading on exchanges.
Activity: 23
It is profitable if you buy them for future earnings because when any new coin launch in any exchange, normally all bounty holders sell their coins to cash-out their earnings and it will create a selling pressure and many times it drops a bit and that is the best time to enter in a new coin.
Activity: 80
Yes, I recently invested a small amount of money to buy new listed coins. So far I have been losing money. I think the current market conditions are not satisfactory. I am prepared to keep watching.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It largely depends on the project and where it is listed. Some only end up on the smaller exchanges with low volume so it will take a long time to get gains from those especially if there was an airdrop campaign which often gets dumped immediately. If the project has long term interests, then buying before it gets listed on bigger exchanges can reap nice rewards.
Activity: 322
Buying new listed coins are not profitable all times but if you invest in already stable coins of this market, they can gives you better returns as compare to new listed coins.
Activity: 29
You asked too general a question. You can not definitely answer it Yes or No. If the response is deployed, then it will be a long post with examples. In short, everything depends on the coin. Often the price falls after the coin enters the market, but not always. At this time, basically buy, if the project is good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
If you want to buy coins during ICO period, it is profitable because that time companies offer discounts and bonus for purchasing their coins.
And if you want buy after ICO ends, then it is also profitable because at that time all bounty hunters sell their coins to get cash and i think that is the best time, when the coin is quite below from its original price.
In both cases the coins gives you very good return of your investment in long term.
But before any investment please search about company and read there whitepaper, roadmap, know about team and future prospects for their project because sometimes there is scam projects are in market and after knowing all this, then take final decision for your investment. Definitely you will get good coin of your choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
yes it is profitable if the coin is bought immediately once it gets listed on an exchange, it will be a benefit first it will assure that the project is not a scam, secondly, the price of the coin mostly is slumped as compare to price during ICO, so you can buy at cheap price. But another way is if you buy during pre-sale that offering reasonable discounts, it would be an advantage if you buy that token of the ICO that offers buyback program because it will result in for the token to rise in value as the tokens that are in circulation will get decreased.
Activity: 448
Buying a newly listed coin can be a high risk just as it can be profitable. there are two possibilities here, The newly listed coin can turn out to be good enough to make you profits when invested . In this case the project is good enough and has found its usability in the market hence a demand that rockets its value. the other probability is that the newly listed coin lacks substance and the product it offers the market is not needed, In this case the coin will be considered a failure and investing in it will lead to losses
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Sometimes you need to understand and know how their tokens are used. How the project runs. Some investors estimate the probability or potential of increasing in value of their tokens. If you know how to analyze you can buy some. Some are looking at the demands and supply in the market before they decide to buy.
copper member
Activity: 33
Investing in new coin is usually a good thing since value can go up. With that said though, always diversify your portfolio, and as everybody always says, never invest more than you can afford to lose!!
Pages:
Jump to: