Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 71. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
Yea only if it is coin with hyip, people that buy it at ico price and little above will may make profit. Like i said there must be hyip around the project that is what going to pump it to have profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 26, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
It still depends on the coin. However, it is a trend ever since that whenever a coin is listed, its price.depreciate because of the sinultaneous dumps created by dumpers who may have participated in bounty campaigns. However, in some coins, they tend to increase in price later on. There are always risk in everything, after all.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 26, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
Participating in ICO nowadays is not that good as you say. We all know price drops as soon as it hits the exchanges because of bounty hunters. In my case, I prefer buying after it hits the exchanges bacause most of these tokens drops for more than 50% its ICO price.
Not the entire ico going downwards once after getting listed to the exchanges. At times the price used to increase, so we need to make use of the opportunity analyzing the market. I've benefited through the newly listed coin, same time investing on these assets were highly risky.
It depends on some ICO but most of the coins price will drop once that coin listed on any exchanges. and when the coin will list that time that coin price will be high so it's not a good time to buy. definitely after some days, the price will drop. I had experience in some projects. So while trading newly listed coins be careful it's very risky.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:13:41 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
,,,I think all new listed tokens are always depending on their special advantages, usually, their individual asset will the good reason to increase the demand. So, it's better to try them all which one makes profitable.
Activity: 24
April 26, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
I think buying newly listed coin is a game of profit and loss because in business, you do not expect it to yield profit immediately. You buying now may worth really more than your expectations and the reverse might be the case. you can buy now and as the price increases, your coin increases and otherwise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 26, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
Participating in ICO nowadays is not that good as you say. We all know price drops as soon as it hits the exchanges because of bounty hunters. In my case, I prefer buying after it hits the exchanges bacause most of these tokens drops for more than 50% its ICO price.
Not the entire ico going downwards once after getting listed to the exchanges. At times the price used to increase, so we need to make use of the opportunity analyzing the market. I've benefited through the newly listed coin, same time investing on these assets were highly risky.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

It is favorable and risky, at the same time, as there are many people who seek to use this tendency that swindle of careless investors and cases of recently listed coins and the Ikos which were counterfeit have become frequent and is simply created to accept and execute your money, but if you face with lawful then very profitable so you have to make your researches carefully.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 26, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Of course this has a profit, no matter how it was, the capitalization of the project is not as big as most altcoins of the top 10, so today in any case it is more profitable to buy newly added tokens or participate in the ICO of this project if you have time for it.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 08:55:47 AM
This is a very good strategy, because after the completion of the ICO all the bounty hunters will commemorate their coins, and they immediately start selling them than lower the price, and just at that moment you can buy!
Activity: 247
April 26, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Actually, you should do research on the project first before buying their token. Yes, It is quite risky, imagine not all ICO tokens have performed well. But many of these new tokens then start to increase in value when they trade on digital currency exchanges, a good strategy for you to earn more profit you should do short-term investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
Yes it is, because bounty hunters sell their coins as soon as possible, also the team very often do not even have the product when they are listed and this mean no value.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:35:33 AM
Investing in ICOs is the chance of investing in a new or upcoming technology so I think investing more now is no problems. Every single ICO is established to revolutionize an industry in one way or the other. A careful analysis of ICOs could help investors get on board to the right startup.
Activity: 88
April 26, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
I think that if you had chose a potential ICO, it will help you make profit now. Let's take ETH as an example. Almost nothing worked when it was first launched, but this coin developed over time, adding more features such as the smart contracts, all the apps build on it, and resolving many other issues.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:55:21 AM
You can join our Presale to get the best offer now and to enjoy the great solution we will offer, a healthy planet.
https://tokensale.nwpsolution.com
Activity: 39
April 26, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
But this is still risky, because some of them will just be pumped big time then the developers will dump all their resources.
Activity: 58
April 26, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
well, actually, to buy or not new coins each case, just need to know the principle of use of this coin and in what industry, if you know what's interesting then don't buy and why not.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
It may be promising, but it may be risky.
I say promising is because now we can see some legit ICOs exist in the cryptocurrency. The coins from the good ICO can lead to rising and accept in the market, it makes the coins to have the higher price after the end of the ICO and exchange.
But I also say risky because some ICO falls, some coins from the ICO project may fall easily on the market because they are new and almost similar with the other concept.
It means that before deciding to invest in new listed coin from ICO, It is better to analyze whether the coins are good or not for investing.
Activity: 215
April 26, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
All of them are unknown. Some of the ICO just went up on the exchange, and some of them will go down a lot. When you invest in some kind of coin, you still have to look better and decide who you want to invest in.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 26, 2018, 04:47:06 AM
Not all new listed coin is profitable, u must research for ur preferred new coin. U need to check if there r many people invest on it and also of it has a good potential to increase. U need to be wise if u want to earn and if u dont want to lose money.

Is buying new listed coin profitable? Hmm, i think it depends in the potential of the coin you're going to buy. There coins that after being listed the price get better and there are many investors because they already believe in that. But there are some coins that after being listed it's price gets low. I think you should buy your coin and hold it in long term then sell it. In that way you make your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: