Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 70. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
What i would watch out for is if the ICO had a big bounty campaign, the reason behind it is that 70% of bounty hunters immidiatelly sell the token at very low prices even 10x lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
It is not necessary that the price will be favorable for buying, when entering the exchange, Everything depends on the coin. It is necessary to look at what was the price of the ICO and analyze it with the one that will be on the stock exchange.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 07:28:31 AM
for me I think this two coins is reliable coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
April 27, 2018, 07:20:35 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Will,not totally all new listed coins is profitable, its also depends on the product of the ICO developer if that there project is marketable and can be usefull in daily needs of people and the product is accorded to the necessity of the new generation,therefore buying  a new coins is needed also an initiative and decision making,either we buy or find another kind of crypto coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Yes, buying after listing is often very profitable. Bounty participants start selling tokens on etherdelta and IDEX at a price much lower than ICO and after the token is placed on a centralized exchange, price for it grows 2-3 times.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 27, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
This sound logic to me, becouse the bounty hunters usualy dump the price right after the end of ICO significantly, and there is a good price to buy hten.

Not only bounty hunters. In most ICO early private purchasers can get huge discounts, so they just flip at the moment of exchange listing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 06:55:17 AM
It`s profitable because the price or the coin value can increase and soar just for a span of time but not for all. So it`s just always s risk for new listed coins investors, it`s either u get a very huge profit or gain nothing at all. So at the end of the day it`s still safe to invest in reliable coins but who knows? Everything can turn upside down so everything is a risk.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 27, 2018, 06:50:19 AM
Honestly I would have to say that this depends on the coin itself which you wish to buy. Some coins get listed on exchanges and seem to be doing well but then they get taken off not much long after that which means the coins loses value. New coins have a lot of potential and there is a lot of money to be made from investing in them, just be careful.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
It does not matter if you buy a newly listed coin or an old already trading coin or token that just finished its ico, what matters is to ensure that you consider some factors that could make you make profits from your investments; factors like the daily trading volume, the project idea itself, the team or developer behind it etc
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
There are new listed coins that are quite profitable specially those whose project went well. But be careful for not all recently posted coins are profitable, before investing or buying always do your research and background check of the coin you desire to buy to avoid loss.
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 04:59:51 AM
This sound logic to me, becouse the bounty hunters usualy dump the price right after the end of ICO significantly, and there is a good price to buy hten.
Activity: 13
April 27, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
Only if it is a really good coin, but most of them are shit, and you will see only dev's plays with it's price
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
April 27, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
Too risky because if you cant notice that the token price is currently pump by the pump and dump group and you buy you will in a big lost.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 27, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
Sometimes it is, sometimes don't.

The thing is look the investors of the project. If the project has backing of good investors, chances are you will get profit from buying those coins.
Second thing is don't buy it immediately, wait for a 2-3 weeks before buying, that will give you ample amount of time make your decision whether or not buy the coin.

True. However, as for me, I am not such a risky person. I prefer investing in the cryptocurrencies that I know well. If the question is asked by a newbie, I would recommend for him to pay attention at top-20.

if the project from the coin that we follow from the beginning/follow the campaign, we do not need to wait again to do buy order because they have formed a community that will parse the price more organic again. Waiting is not the right step for a daily trader because it must do analysis and profit step quickly.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 27, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
Yes, a newly listed coin can be profitable. but this also depends on the quality of the coin and the value addition it brings to the market. if its filling a gap that needs to be filled then it will be profitable in the long run as there will be demand for that particular coin hence an increase in value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 04:22:27 AM
It is profitable, but you shounld be very fast to buy coins before they will be pumped. I guess it is very difficult for newbies, because of a lot of people who want to make profit on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 27, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
Sometimes it is, sometimes don't.

The thing is look the investors of the project. If the project has backing of good investors, chances are you will get profit from buying those coins.
Second thing is don't buy it immediately, wait for a 2-3 weeks before buying, that will give you ample amount of time make your decision whether or not buy the coin.

True. However, as for me, I am not such a risky person. I prefer investing in the cryptocurrencies that I know well. If the question is asked by a newbie, I would recommend for him to pay attention at top-20.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
The new currency listed on the exchanges can increase interest. But it will take a long time to build the trust of the community. There are a lot of new coins rising 100-1000% in a few years. Buy and wait patiently
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
I would not advise investing in all new coins.  It is necessary to choose a good project and invest in ICO.  So there will be more profits.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 26, 2018, 12:09:17 PM
Invest in projects, not coins!

If you are looking for making decent profit out of newly listed coins which likely have ended their ICO recently, then look for their project and its future potential. I have got lucky in WAN, POWR, ICX. Try to analyze their reach and the hype. But do research if the hype is justified. Hype can help in short term gains, but can get you rekt in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: