Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 69. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
I think the new coin is profitable because the coin is still looking for many entrepreneurs to invest with it.
Activity: 336
April 30, 2018, 08:12:21 AM
yes of course
but not any shit coins
get information first from different media and after that invest on it
i personally suggest u PCL
it is a good project with great team
Activity: 83
April 30, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Inform yourself about the coin that you are going to invest into. Look at the current price; if it's lower than ICO it's often a good idea to invest, but some coins might never get back up to ICO price or higher, so be careful.
If you believe in the idea you can also invest in coins, that are already x2, x3 of ICO price; some get up to x10 or more, but those are the rare cases.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
very few are profitable right now
Activity: 147
April 30, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Often it is very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. Over the past six months, it appears that token prices come under ICO prices after being listed on the market.
And when you buy from an exchange, you do not have to hold it for long.
Activity: 14
April 30, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
I've found the best way to get a moonshot is to buy coins/tokens listed on smaller new exchanges.... bitpaction is a brand new exchange, low volume but IMO has few gems on there that once they gain more recognition (either for the coin/exchange or both) they'll be looking hot... (GXVC being my favourite  Wink )
Activity: 28
April 30, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
yeah its possible it will soar. also possible it will tank.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
Definitely a lot of people sell their coin when registered in the market for some reason, If the project is promising and you are confident that the project has a chance in the future, this is the best way to buy when people sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
I’m thinking of this way of investment as well. Most of the coins lately get x2 right after listing on exchanges. But I wonder if it’s better to track cmc or exchanges directly...
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
I think it would be better if you buy during ICO stage because the price per coin is way smaller compared when it is newly listed so it would allow you to buy in bulk. More coins, more profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
In the first day of the listing I don't think so because whenever token is just listed in the first exchange the price will drop because bounty hunter will sell it in there and they will place lower price for faster sell. Better you buy after 2-3 days after the first listing

Yes 100% profitable and specially in coins like THUG, What people need to understand is that ther are two ways to make profit, one is short term and second is long term..THUG COIN is for long tern investment, you can get literally millions of them now and hold and lambo, rocket later without any regrets😊😊
Don't advertise any coin please
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
In most time this is profitable, but not right now. Market is falling right now, because of that, new coins can't stabilize their new price. I would like to buy ETH right now, because it's price is falling too. And after sometime it will start grow and then you can make profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
This sound logic to me, becouse the bounty hunters usualy dump the price right after the end of ICO significantly, and there is a good price to buy hten.

Not only bounty hunters. In most ICO early private purchasers can get huge discounts, so they just flip at the moment of exchange listing.
But, these people know more about the project into which they invested and they will not sell immediately after first listing like a bounty hunters.
Activity: 742
April 27, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
Yes it is very profitable to new listed coin. When new coin add any other crypto currency Platform on that moment the new listed con prices will be more valuable and when too many crypto currencies platform add on the time the new coin will be more profitable for everyone  so I can say it is always profitable.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
It is a gamble. No one knows if the new listed coin will be profitable in the future or not. It is a 50 50 chance to win or lose. If you are willing to gamble your money on that new listed coin. Better to invest only a small amount of money.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 08:12:47 AM
Yes 100% profitable and specially in coins like THUG, What people need to understand is that ther are two ways to make profit, one is short term and second is long term..THUG COIN is for long tern investment, you can get literally millions of them now and hold and lambo, rocket later without any regrets😊😊
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 27, 2018, 07:56:12 AM
What i would watch out for is if the ICO had a big bounty campaign, the reason behind it is that 70% of bounty hunters immidiatelly sell the token at very low prices even 10x lower than the ICO price.
yes it may indeed be many people who take advantage of it because the possibility of the price will rise very high, it's all our worries will but the strategy will certainly continue in the future because it has proven early market entry price is profitable for investors who buy it
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 07:49:18 AM
Hey, yes new listed coin will give more profit in coming time. I think you must invest on that coin. it will give you maximum profit in future.
You can a look for example this coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensale-vhcoin-and-vspark-cheaper-solution-for-global-remittance-3375899
Activity: 185
April 27, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
According to my observations, very often tokens immediately after ICO fall in price. Therefore, such a purchase can be high-risk. On the other hand, some coins can significantly rise in price.
Activity: 41
April 27, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
yes i think it is profitable to buy new listed coin because i think the market is going to recover very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: