Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 75. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
For now, buying new listed coin in the market is more profitable than buying during ICO since mostly of ico now are below ICO price after being listed in the market, but its all depends on the team on how they react on their project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 24, 2018, 09:27:38 PM
Not, all these newly listed coins would be profitable, as a lot of them would fail in future. It is also true that some of them have got the potential to make x50 or x100 in future. So, research well before investing in these coins, and also don't hold them for a longer-period of time (several years).
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
Recently, the price of new coins is lower than the price of ICO.  I would not risk investing in these coins.  It is better to choose good and reliable coins.
Activity: 123
April 24, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
It is extremely difficult to estimate what part of the power will be transferred to a particular cryptocurrency. Let's assume, however, that the entire power of excavators currently digging Ethereum will be evenly distributed on Ethereum Classic and Zcash. How will this affect the two cryptocurrencies and their miners?

Before we begin to analyze the potential effects, it is worth adding that such cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash or Litecoin are copied through processor-based excavators that are much more efficient than graphic cards. Therefore, we can be sure that the Ethereum miners will not jump over to these cryptocurrencies. Additionally, Ethereum Classic and ZCash occupy a high position in the cryptocurrency ranking in terms of capitalization. These are projects with good teams of developers that have clearly defined goals. For this reason, there is a good chance that much of Ethereum's computing power, if it passes to the proof-of-stake, will be transferred to these cryptocurrencies
Activity: 76
April 24, 2018, 09:08:18 PM
Investing in ICOs is the chance of investing in a new or upcoming technology so I think investing more now is no problems. Every single ICO is established to revolutionize an industry in one way or the other. Be careful analysis of ICOs, it could help investors get on board to the right startup.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 24, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

The price of altcoins in the market will decrease dramatically after the end of pre sale, the best thing to do is just wait for it to be released in the market before investing in order to earn more profit when the market improves its prices again.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
April 24, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
I think that the best thing to do between buy in ICO/buy in market is the second one because more than 80% of ICOs are scam nowadays, try to find a nice new project with a good team, roadmap, whitepaper, working product and so..
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 03:23:15 PM
What i would watch out for is if the ICO had a big bounty campaign, the reason behind it is that 70% of bounty hunters immidiatelly sell the token at very low prices even 10x lower than the ICO price
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
For last months, it's been seen that price of tokens comes below ICO price after being listed on some markets   
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
April 24, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
I suggest that you buy in trading platform after the big dump because the trend in ICO now is they pump it after they are listed in a trading platform and suddenly dump the ICO because of greedy investors that bought with a big bonus during presale.
Activity: 74
April 24, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
As I know, ICO coins have the same anonymity as ordinary cryptocurrency. Moreover, good coins can be sold or bought at cryptocurrency exchanges that will naturally be traded so it is not too worried to invest in it and it maybe bring about more profit for you!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2018, 12:21:38 PM
It can go both ways, it can pump x2-3 instantly or it can drop to half after getting listed. It all depends on the future potential of the coin and how many people are interested in buying it, who didn't get chance during the ICO period. But the risk is very much and I would advice to wait out few days before trying to get in.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 24, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
Nowadays I am analysing bounty coins. First of all I check the ICO price of the particular coin then I compare it with its current value on exchanges if I found that the value of that coins dropped hard. I consider to buy those coins for long term because I believe bounty coins still worth off and profitable. In the recent time I made good profit from PEXT bounty coin. It is not possible every bounty coin will give you chance to buy at low.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
April 24, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
Yes buying a newly listed coin can be very profitable especially in a bear market, it sells below the ico price.
if the coin has a good tech with a great team behind it, it could easily give you x15 on the long run.
But there are times some coins especially the overhyped ones refuse to leave up to expectations, one has to be very careful whenever he wants to take such decisions.

Yes, this is one reason why token's price is lower than ICO price when it is listed on exchange. The other reason could be that bounty hunters don't know what is the project about and what is real value of token so they sell it for whatever the price is in that moment.

However if demand during ICO was huge and tokens sold out in few hours or even minutes, then price could skyrocket because many people who missed ICO, want to buy. So often times it's good to buy new listed coin. But don't buy it just because it was listed recently. Read about the project and what is the purpose of a coin/token.
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Yes buying a newly listed coin can be very profitable especially in a bear market, it sells below the ico price.
if the coin has a good tech with a great team behind it, it could easily give you x15 on the long run.
But there are times some coins especially the overhyped ones refuse to leave up to expectations, one has to be very careful whenever he wants to take such decisions.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
April 24, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
Nobody can guarantee if buying a newly listed coin will be profitable, but if you have done your research and know what you're investing, i don't see why you shouldn't buy some.
Activity: 504
April 24, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

Many people are buying coins for no reason. If the coin appear on the market even like a joke (for example Dogecoin) its price would be doubled in result. There is no obvious reasons for that but that's true really.
Activity: 588
April 23, 2018, 03:08:30 PM
Buying tokens or coins in any case will be profitable, but of course there are points in this, if you buy tokens at the very beginning, you can lose some of your deposit later, while investors sell their bonuses and impatient hunters will sell their rewards.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
Yes, though it depends on the market demand and supply.
New ICOs have ambitious projects.. IMO
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:53:28 PM
Better to buy coins before listing, but only big and popular exchange like binance, otherwise most of coins price dumps as soon as they get listed.
Pages:
Jump to: