Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 77. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 20, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
it may be profitable when you buy when the price is dip but firstly, you need to do research maybe be the token did have bounty and secondly you need to know what the project the token is created for. telegram page will give you the idea of the investors view about the token. how eagerly are investors is in dumping the coin. so when the coin is listed make sure you follow the pump and dump and make sure when the price is weak because at the end of every dump there comes a genuine pump (for good token). i have made up to 60% on new listed coin on binance and I have the same lost -30% on new listed coin (WPR) on binance. although I have learn my lesson to buy when the price is deep.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 20, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
Buying a coin with hands after an ico is very profitable, because the campaign has distributed all the awards to the bounty hunters and they immediately sell their tokens and the price sags, and at a low price you can buy tokens!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 02:51:45 AM
Read the white paper, and search about the members. If both are good, investing on new coins is really profitable.. 
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
April 20, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
When that token is being listed newly in some exchanges, i suggest you mate not to buy in its first 1month on markets because it will dump because of those people from bounty and airdrops that selling their token. Just wait when the time comes that they will be finished selling it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 02:13:18 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Yes, I will choose a ICO project that I am interested in and enter it. In particular, bonuses are very attractive at the beginning of sales.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 01:40:33 AM
Not profitable overall. Because after ICO when they will be listed on any exchanges and then they distribute their bounty tokens then Price will drop highly. So, don't go for buy every ICO coin, Coin like Credits (CS) Nucleus Vision ( NCASH) this types of coin are good for profit, this ICO was big hit and then their exchange price was higher than ICO, so, at first you have to know about projects and that is not easy you know. That's why I mentioned Overall it is not profitable. Good uck Mate
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
This is to see what kinds of tokens are purchased and cannot be generalized.
However, for those tokens that have been listed on exchange and prices are lower than its ico price, I prefer,l to buy this kind of token, and may buy some and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 146
April 20, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
Yes it is, most specially if you are doing day trade. Also when you would like to buy newly listed coins you better check the history of the ICO most specially their price. There are lots of ICO that drops the price of the coin after reaching the list and this is the best time to buy some.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
If you buy for a long term, there is no significant difference between the price of ICO or the exchange. This is if the project is a good one. For other projects, it is important to wait for listing on the stock exchange and a fall in the price. After buy, wait for the next pump, where to sell.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
choosing ICO at the end is good in my opinion because they will be listed on the exchange and you will get a good ico will not wait long when it will be on sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
This is very dangerous because when the coin comes out, the market can rise and fall in price, so it is very dangerous and you have to choose the right coins.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
I suppose that it depends on ICOs you are caring about. Because it is very important that the startup is based on an actual idea that can inspire people. If ICOs you choose own a great fundermental framework, I think it is worth to buy more.
Activity: 462
April 19, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

good day too, invest in new listed token is good. if you find a good ICO, you can gain a decent amount of profit.
but if you wrong choose the ICO, you will be scammed and your money will be taken away.
Activity: 88
April 19, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
ICOs now bring a lot of benefits to investors such as transparency of use of funds, early contributors will have more liquidity in early stage companies and so on. Thus I believe in ICO future if holding more.  Wink
Activity: 85
April 19, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
When coin is listed it can be possible to got high value or  become low at time to time. Many investors got successful for making these type of method, buying new listed coin.
Activity: 148
April 19, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
It is worth buying if you know that the project is promising or something should happen that will affect the price increase.
It can be profitable  in buying new listed coin if the price or exchange rate are higher. In an ICO pre-sale you can buy a tokens in a low prices and wait when the time that pre-iCO sale ends. Because the prices of that ICO tokens in the market will become higher. So that you earn a bigger profit from it. You need also have an idea of that token and what project they proposing for. Read also their whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 104
April 19, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
I think that on the exchanges you can earn well only when you are an experienced trader, and if you do not have trading experience, it is better to invest in new ICOs and get profit from it. But it is necessary to carefully select the ICO for investment, because the right choice of the project is the key to success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100