Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 78. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
I think you can get tokens during ICO periods. These tokens usually rise after ICO.
It is necessary to investigate projects well and make smart choices.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 19, 2018, 05:22:08 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

You need to look at the coin first before doing so, if the good has a good potential then buying in their Ico is profitable since they are giving up to 50% bonus to early birds especially if that Ico has a presale, you are not sure that the price on exchange will be lower than the ico price some of the bounty hunters prefer to keep their coin for maximum gain.
Understanding the underlying fundamentals of what token you would be committing your hard earned coins, as with any investment, is highly necessary and deserves all the attention to details, because therein lies the rudiments to attract demand for the token and possibility for subsequent rise in price.

Given that a token is indeed promising and backed by the general knowledge that there's a strong possibility of drop in price, below ICO price as a result of sell off by some bounty hunters, a savvy, long term investor would like to reduce his exposure by buying like 60% of his holding during pre-sale and be on the look out for nice entry points after listing for the remain 40%.

Activity: 284
Merit: 112
April 19, 2018, 05:12:59 AM
Usually it can be profitable if you wait a little bit after the listings for all dumpers to have dumped their coins. I have noticed that this is the tendency right now with new listed coins, especially ICO's tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
when the project is good, then buying new listed coin is absolutely profitable. but don't expect any kind of boom prices. after some ups in early days, the new listed coin kinda would drop several percentage.
Yes, but if the ico project is good than its better to take it on ico because after listing on exchanges it will make x2-x5.
Nice ico projects to wach now are Nebula AI, Lendingblock, Merculet, Neonexchange.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2018, 05:09:51 AM
not so simple. it all depends on the ICO and the project that released this coin. you need to understand the essence of the project and make sure that it has prospects. otherwise, if this is a scam project, you can lose your attachments
Yes, it depends that's why you should study it before investing so that you can have a chance to know more about their project and what would be the impact of it in the community at the future on which can increase its demand and also the value of it in the future that can cause a huge profit on us.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 19, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
Yes they are profitable. There are so many strong projects that are listed below ico price because of bearish market. Collecting them might be a very good way to make huge profits in midterm.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 19, 2018, 05:05:10 AM
If you buy a listed coin it is less risky, almost if you buy coin to be listed you will be profitable faster. Nowadays ICO is very deceptive, they have no potential as before, so be careful.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 05:01:30 AM
not so simple. it all depends on the ICO and the project that released this coin. you need to understand the essence of the project and make sure that it has prospects. otherwise, if this is a scam project, you can lose your attachments
Activity: 574
April 19, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It is profitable and risky at the same time since there are a lot of people who tend to use this trend to scam unwary investors and there have been increasing cases of newly listed coins and ICOs that turned out to  be fake and just created to take and run your money but if you come across with a legit one then its highly to become profitable so you must do your research carefully.
Activity: 71
April 19, 2018, 04:45:33 AM
Most of the time buying new listed coins are profitable.. Buy make sure you read their white paper and it is based to a good project.. So that you will be success in investing..
Merit: 21
April 19, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
I think buying new listed altcoins are not profitable because most nowadays, most altcoins are being dumped by the bounty hunters everytime they are newly listed in markets. And if you buy the new listed altcoins, there is a big chance that you will lose your money and can't make profits out of of your investments.
Activity: 308
April 19, 2018, 04:37:50 AM
when the project is good, then buying new listed coin is absolutely profitable. but don't expect any kind of boom prices. after some ups in early days, the new listed coin kinda would drop several percentage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
It really depends on the market and general sentiment. Now you can buy most tokens below ICO price as soon as they are listed on IDEX and you can find some good bargains (for example TFD).

In December most ICO were traded 3X the ICO price as soon as they were listed...
April 19, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
I think yes. But you need to make it. Because often such crypto-currencies are immediately sold by all and the price quickly falls
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 19, 2018, 04:32:06 AM
This is one of the biggest gambles there could be , the price could go easily 2-5 times up or down.
The factors for which to look for to determine is it worth to invest.
1) marketcap of the coin ( how much did ICO rise)
2) did the bounty was already paid
3) how fast the project sold their ICO out
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
Soma decreases after ICO but some increases. I mostly stopped buying from ICO. If it gets lower on the market, I prefer to get it from there.
ico is now a bit risky. recently savedroid. ico is a big success just a scam. it's better to be smarter in determining our investment so as not to take the wrong steps
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:29:27 AM
Soma decreases after ICO but some increases. I mostly stopped buying from ICO. If it gets lower on the market, I prefer to get it from there.
Activity: 148
April 19, 2018, 04:28:20 AM
I think most of the new ICOs are not reliable, so I don’t plan to invest in any new ICO projects. I’m more concerned about some of the more promising ICO projects that came out of the last year, as well as the mainstream currencies.
Activity: 99
April 19, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
Well they are profitable but before their price bacame stable, it takes years. Because majority of altcoins experience depression days after they become listed that lasts for months or years. But before getting into it, check first their background. Check if they are worth holding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
Most times it's very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are cases where the price can drop tremendously and you incur some loses. So exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, it is the demand and the utility of the coin that activate profit.
yes there is a chance to increasing so high  but there might be a chance that the coin that you buy are worthless. You can check new listed coin in etherdelta by using their smart contract. You might got a good price there.
Pages:
Jump to: