Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 80. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 17, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
It is always the most volatile moment when a coin is listed on exchanges for the first time.
Generally speaking, tokens will be dumped in decentralized exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges.
If you can deal with high risk, you can buy it then.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
If you want to hold for long term like 5 years, then is good
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
When coin listed on binance its very profitable because 99% of coin which comes there will pumping anyway because of high volume trading on this place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 17, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
Some of those newly listed tokens are very profitable. But most of the time newly listed tokens tend to dump prices because of the bounty hunters that waited that much after ICO. Depends on you if you're going to buy at their presale or after being listed at exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
Now, we may find many good ICOs with promising token values. Therefore, to state which one is good, it will depend on what kind of ICO project and its progress during the ICO or pre-sale. It is important to analyze first the ICOs whether that is a good ICO or not. When you buy the tokens during pre-sale or ICO, you can get the bonus from them. But when buying in the listed exchange after the end of the ICO, you probably be able to get the lower price of the token. However, it is not for whole rules of the ICOs. Some ICOs also have a good prospect of the token price after the listed in exchange. Therefore, It is better to analyze and research first the ICO that you are going to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 01:21:07 AM
Not sure all listed coins make us profits. It purely depends on project and their team members and and commitment towards project success. Then the price of coins will grow up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 17, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Be careful on choosing token/coin which is newly listed in major exchanged because not all are getting successful, much better to review all the recommendation from other users to make sure that you get a good or profitable coin/token.
For me dont be in hurry on buying a new coin most of them are dumping its value at the couple of days or weeks due to few demand in the market at that stage.
Activity: 504
April 17, 2018, 01:00:10 AM
I rarely do that or can be said to be almost never. that is a party to strong I didn't do very much possible because after the completion of ICO and coins hit the market than the majority of their price down. If the coin is good then it can be minutes live but if increasingly fell naturally into a loss.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 17, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It will be profitable if the project team is highly motivated or I mean very active and can assure investors their investments won't let them down. You should be choosy when in terms of investments as some coins that are newly listed may go much dip or might go up depending on it's community and supporters. I think it is also a matter of luck when choosing the right coin to invest since FUD, correction and volatility can be a game changer  in both loss and win situation. But if you got the best and right choice and timing it could be a life changer I mean huge profit as we all know that those tokens were very cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Like others coin/token that already listed on market, new coin/token have risk too. But sometimes news listing coin/token in market have drop their price but sometimes not. There is a few example new coin rising their price when in market like Wanchain. Better not speculating about it because its very risky and better research first
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 16, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

ICO investment is far riskier than waiting for the coins to get listed on exchanges. But you must know that the riskier it is, the larger the potential profit. That is the deal. In investing in an ICO, you will get to have discounts and bonuses but you really have to be extra careful in screening your choices. In buying in exchanges, you will not receive any of it but it somehow assures you a little that the project is working. And there is probably be dumping on the first days of listing.
Activity: 660
April 16, 2018, 08:08:43 PM
Probably New listed coins are profitable, Especially if they get listing on big exchanges. I prefer to buy ICO and sell it after they listed it on different exchanges plus majority of token holders and early birds gets big discounts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
Yes since right after getting listed there are groups like bounty hunters tend to drop its price way below ICO price and even those early investors with huge bonus without vesting period. although you should only buy coins from ICO that has a lot of potential.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
April 16, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
It all depends upon which coin you have invested in, there are promising projects which could yield you a much bigger profit, most of the times the price would go down from the ICO price after hitting the exchange and so it is a good option to enter at  that stage and i had many opportunities to invest during those phase and made a good profit, the only coin that did not give me the chance is BAT as the ICO window was small and the price was really high after hitting the exchange.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 07:46:35 PM
You can win or you can loss. Buying new listed coins is a very risk play. It will be big pump etheir big dump. So i suggest not to do it without any basis of knowlegde about the coin. Well it is a nice if a new listed coin is has a plan to build a much powerfull project with a use to its economy. Something that what this coin edge to the other? How is it use in crypto currency? It has a big chancr to atttract investor?  Questions and answer to know if q new listing coin may pump or dump
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 07:45:52 PM
If the project is good, it will eventually go up.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
I have been buying new solid coins whenever i missed the ICO,or if the ICO has required to have KYC verification.Waiting for these projects to get listed so that i can easily buy from these exchanges,waiting for those investors and hunters to dump the coin because surely its price is going below the ICO price,which makes it more profitable to those people who will acquire it.
this is one way I often use to get a coin at a fairly cheap price, hold in a few months and you will get a decent result (* depending on the type of project and analysis you do)
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
April 16, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
Of course ,if the project is worthy to invest in,you should wait for it to get listed in exchanges so you can buy it below the ICO price whem those investors and bounty hunters dumped their coins all at once you could have a chance to get cheaper coins than the ICO price,which makes it profitable if and only if the project has good potential.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 16, 2018, 07:44:16 PM
From my experience this is unpredictable which can be profits or even loss, Essentially I think it depends on you choosing ICO which attracts many users so that when ICO is on the list of exchangers they will increase the value of the coin itself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
April 16, 2018, 07:44:02 PM
someone who has experience in investing when ICO, he will have a strong belief, which coin will have the potential to gain profit
a professional investor will also be able to start differentiating a good project and not
Pages:
Jump to: