Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 81. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 16, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
The good side of a token in exchange is you will be able to see it id the price is being pump or dump after that exchange and to get it in much lower price if its below the ico price. If you will buy on the ico the risk is big in the other hand the bonus that you will get is big so when it added to a good exchange you can sell it before the dump with profit or wait if it pumps.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 16, 2018, 07:38:18 PM
Depends on the project itself,because if the project has good potential to grow why not? wait for those hunters and investors to dump its price so you can buy it below the ICO price,but make sure that the project has good vision and developers so that it will be much profitable to you in the future,which makes those peopel dumped fools   Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:33:37 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
for myself, I have never bought a newly registered token
there is nothing wrong if you are interested to try it if it can be more profitable by purchasing a newly registered token
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
Depends on the project not all the projects that are being listed to exchanges are good ones,you should be doing your research before you invest,it is better to wait for these projects to get listed,so that the bounty hunters and investors will dump its supply causing its price to drop below the ICO price which is a good opportunity to those people who wants to get the coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:20:43 PM
If you can choose the right coin then you can get a very great advantage. Please note that purchasing a new coin on the list of crypto is very risky, it is because we can not see the history that occurs and only based on the vision and mission of the coin. for a beginner I think buying a coin that already has popularity can be an option. If you want to buy coin on a new list then you should be able to do the analysis. Experience and skills will be so influential that at least you already have experience in some projects.
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
Depends on the project,if you are sure that the project would be a good investment,wait for it to get into exchanges then buy it below its ICO price but when? simple wait those bounty hunters and investors to dump their coins because surely the price will drop below the ICO prices.You should be waiting these good projects in exchanges instead of risking your IDs in kyc verification.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
Buying tokens at the time of the ICO, it will certainly be more profitable. Buying new coins on the Exchange, it can also become profitable, but on the other hand you can lose your money. You need to carefully choose the project that stands behind the coin.
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 16, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
I have been buying new solid coins whenever i missed the ICO,or if the ICO has required to have KYC verification.Waiting for these projects to get listed so that i can easily buy from these exchanges,waiting for those investors and hunters to dump the coin because surely its price is going below the ICO price,which makes it more profitable to those people who will acquire it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
Actually, if you feel that potential coin should be bought at ICO time instead of when it was indexed on exchange floors. Because according to my experience, when the currency is indexed, many investors will quickly sell all the coins they have bought to make a profit, which will lead to a sharp drop in the coin exchange rate. If the investment is made, invest in ICO or after 3 months, when the coin is indexed by exchange floors.
It all depends on what project you mean. because indeed if it is a good project and has a wide potential, I'm sure investing when the ICO will make you get a very good profit
April 16, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Still, it's 50:50 chance, if you dare to invest in new listed coin, and it turns out explode, it will be a huge profit for you, there are so many people did that, but it still doesn't work for me, i haven't get a lot of profit whenever i invested my money into new listed coins
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 16, 2018, 07:08:19 PM
Yes it is,because if those investors and hunters will dump the coin you can buy it below its ICO price which can give you a lot of profits as it is going to be more  massive in the future if the coin is worthy project to invest it will find its ways to be at the top! get those tokens/coins which others has dumped so that you are going to have good profits from holding it for few months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 16, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
Actually, if you feel that potential coin should be bought at ICO time instead of when it was indexed on exchange floors. Because according to my experience, when the currency is indexed, many investors will quickly sell all the coins they have bought to make a profit, which will lead to a sharp drop in the coin exchange rate. If the investment is made, invest in ICO or after 3 months, when the coin is indexed by exchange floors.
Activity: 518
April 16, 2018, 07:01:12 PM
If the project is interesting, why not ?)
look and after a few years you will have a Lamba)
of course, investments need to examine the project from a to z
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
And if you have money to invest to use it only in insuring that you never lose or be scams, trading exchanges so far held the massive change to select coins can definitely give you profits that you have to invest ICO may experience more risk. Most probably in planning of potenctial investment in exchanges you can.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
if the new coin was listed on the exchange, it means, the team who lead are something serious about their project or targeting much bigger scam otherwise. It was depends on the exchanges where it was listed. Some exchange offers very cheap to Free listing of coin/token and some are high price.

Your keen observation, assessment and technical analysis will guide you.
Activity: 252
April 16, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
It seems to me that this is unprofitable. At first, as a rule, the price is a little pumped, then there is a long dump. Then again, growth, if the project is worthwhile. Many people therefore buy at first to sell very quickly
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Investing in ICO can be very profitable if you can choose the best ones. Most of the projects have very generous bonus schemes for ICO investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
Very controversial situation with such events, I think that in some cases it is really more profitable, but in such cases it will be called trading, and this is not an easy task, and if we say that you bought tokens on the ICO then this completely different.
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
yes, in most cases it happens that you buy a coin during the company's bounty or immediately after its termination. it is necessary to pay attention to the utility of the company and the coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 16, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
I  would not recommend you to buy a token after it is listed to an exchanger because that is actually the worst time you could buy. If you want to invest into a project because you think it will be successful then buy your token before or during the ICO because the price goes up after the ICO ends. From my experience I saw that tokens prices increase after they are launched on one or more big exchangers. That happens because most ICOs hace only a limited supply of coins for sell or they have a limited number of people that can invest in their ICO. Lets say 10.000 people are interested to buy some tokens from an ICO that just launched but there are only 5000 places for contributors. There are over 5000 people that are still interested to buy tokens so they will pay a higher price after it is listed on exchangers so that the price of that token will go up even more. That's why it is important to invest before or during an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: