Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 82. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
if you buy it in first minute of listing and sell it immendetianally when you will see that price have grow up. But usually it is not possible. because technics restrictions.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
Yes its a good strategy to in a new listed coin that has good potential and also give you good profit. Also, it's quite risky but if you have some experience you can understand when it's the right moment to buy and sell your coin.
Activity: 265
April 16, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Yes, buying new listed coins is profitable especially when they are still listed on small exchange,but not all of the just few of them
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 16, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
In general, buying on the exchange of newly issued tokens and listed for the first time on the exchange is very profitable. However, first of all you need to study the ICO project and its team. It depends on this how this token behaves in the future, that is, you do not need to buy any tokens, but only those that have a real prospect for growth. Also in the first days of trading, the token, as a rule, has a high price, but with an increase in supply, it falls in price. Therefore, the token should not be bought immediately, but to follow its course and choose the right moment. Buying new tokens is a pretty risky occupation, but in some cases it brings a much larger profit than investing in bitcoin and other known altcoyins.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

This is a good investment or in the present time, because now most ICO have need so long to listed exchange, and when listed still have one trend, dump. I think when i dump to good to buy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 16, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
Based on my experience, the coin price raises after the ICO end as many bounters sell their rewards as long as the coin is listed on the exchange. My recommendation would be to wait.
but if when listed in the market and the tokens price is below the ICO price I think there is still a possibility of being profitable in the future. because usually the price will dump at the beginning of the token listing is common because of the many people who sell tokens. but after that the price can growth up
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
April 16, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

It depends on the project really. Some newly listed tokens/coins are good, some are just trash. At the end of the day, it all depends of how knowledgeable are you in that new project you are planning to invest into.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
Based on my experience, the coin price raises after the ICO end as many bounters sell their rewards as long as the coin is listed on the exchange. My recommendation would be to wait.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 16, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
yes it is, if its not profitable, there is no investors will invest anymore. investing in ico is one of the easiest way to earn profit, but still, it is risky. so you must learn everything you have to learn first before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 16, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
Most of the ICOs lose half their value on getting listed on exchanges so I think if you can grab that opportunity than it is always going to be better than buying in during the ICO phase. Also investing at such an early stage of a coin is risky and you should try to avoid it.
Activity: 322
April 16, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
If you buy for a long term, there is no significant difference between the price of ICO or the exchange. This is if the project is a good one. For other projects, it is important to wait for listing on the stock exchange and a fall in the price. After buy, wait for the next pump, where to sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 16, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
If you want to get help with your question maybe you need to share more information with us like what is your comfortable amount to invest in new coins, your experience in ICOs, your ability to get good coins in the beginning of their path and etc. cuz it's not that simple answer like yes/no. But I think if you have understood all these aspects you will be able to make the decision self Smiley
Lets start the comparison from the beginning. Lets take for example a good coin that has great team, good marketing, advisors, not bad roadmap and everything that should have average crypto for technology(instead of crypto for money which has only marketing).
When you buy it from ICO: you support developers(and this is the most important fact as for me), you buy cheaper than from exchange, but you gain risks to freeze your money.
When you buy it from exchange: you support the seller who bought on ICO, you buy more expensive, but you take less risk. But if you buy right after ICO you should understand that the price can go back to ICO.
But this works only if you buy good coin. If you want to buy some fake crypto just for speculation - your choice of course(I prefer to not to buy such things at all), but it is better to get these only on exchange.
Hope I helped you a little with this Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
April 16, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
In most cases it can be profitable to buy coins when they are just listed, just for a sort term trading. Usually when a coin gets listed on a good exchange there's a huge 1st green candle and then the price drops down, sometimes even below ICO price, so it can be a very good moment to buy it, because in most cases there will be another green candle where you can sell the coins and get a good profit. Of course, it's quite risky but if you have some experience you can understand when it's the right moment to buy and sell.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 16, 2018, 01:23:39 PM
I think that on the exchanges you can earn well only when you are an experienced trader, and if you do not have trading experience, it is better to invest in new ICOs and get profit from it. But it is necessary to carefully select the ICO for investment, because the right choice of the project is the key to success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
April 16, 2018, 12:56:53 PM
If the coin is tied up to a sustainable and long-term use project then your coin will have the chance to have big profit. Just research very well as most ICOs right not are scams
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
April 16, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
If you research well and find a new listed coin that has good potential. It is a good strategy to invest in it which will give you good profit.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 16, 2018, 12:32:22 PM
maybe you're right. But in some cases, after buying ICOs that have been listed on exchange, the price of such ICOs has fallen below the ICO purchase price. I've had losses with two ICOs that are COPYTRACK and ATFS
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
It can be incredibly profitable, but it's also risky because you don't know if team of the project can execute their tasks
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 16, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
the price of new listed coin usually drop alot if the coin have bounty campaign bounty hunters instantly sell it right after it got listed it im not sure how will the coin do in the long run you should be up alot if its do well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

First of all it depends on the type of project that has been listed on the ICO. I mean if it is worth something then you can buy at ICO stage or exchanger stage too that wont matter much as you know very well that project is going to be profitable in the future.

However consider this one:

ICO stage prices could be more than 50 cents or so. Some of them are 1 dollars or more too if the project is too good to be bought by very common people. In such cases you can wait until the ICO hits the exchanger. The first crowd will come when they will start selling immediately as they will have higher prices initial but eventually the coins value will drop 10x-100x down the initial value. Now this would be the right time to buy your tokens as you are going to be buying it 10x-100x lower than the ICO value. The market will move upwards later on when the development starts.
Pages:
Jump to: