Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 84. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
It all depends on the project. Clearly not all ICO are good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
Most of the scenario from my experience is that whenever the ICO's releases their own tokens on the exchanges mostly if they have some bounty campaigns or airdrops for the hunters the price dumps beyond the pre-ico prices and bonuses cause the majority of them are totally dumpers and short sellers, what is the best deal to buy tokens? it is during the 1st week of the enlistment of tokens you would find some favorable deals given the right coins to choose from cause some of them are just scams coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
Sometimes,when most of the bounty hunters and investors are dumping the coin which have been newly listed because if these people keeps on dumping the coin,the value would go below its ICO price,which can be profitable because you can buy it below its normal price and if the project itself is a strong project or atleast has potentials to grow it would be a worthy coin to hold.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 16, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It depends on the price of Bitcoin. If the ICO is listed while the price of Bitcoin is rising, the value of the ICO's currency will also increase. So you should consider carefully to make investment decisions
Activity: 62
April 16, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It's not common for ICOs to take a dip when they first hit the exchanges. If you can watch for that dip and buy after it happens it could be a strong play for you.  Do some research. You know the dates when ICOs end, just plan accordingly.
Activity: 56
April 16, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
The newly listed coins has a most fluctations in terms of price as well as volume. as u can see the first day when the coin is getting listed on a exchange you may find the volume 100Btc that is because all the token holders has just transferred their token to the exchange   and so u find it that it is having a god volume and newly listed and higher probability to just 2x but just after 2 days the volume stucks to 5 btc so be carefull is you are a scalper then it is better for u to invest for short term in the newly listed coin otherwise just don't touch if u want to invest for 2-5 days.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 16, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

In this situation, it depends greatly on the ICO project and the team behind it. It is good to do very thorough research. If you are confident that the project has a chance in the future, then it is time to invest. The price may increase or decrease at any time, being influenced by several factors, but I'm sure there will be a period when it will grow, compared to the price you invested. If you invest in ICO, until the final price is set, it can take years. I think, however, that it is best to wait until the completion of the ICO for a slight stabilization of the currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
I think that it can be quite profitable. Because the appearance of a token on the exchange is a positive event, and therefore affects its price. But you need to do an analysis to find out whether this is really happening
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
April 16, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

If in the future the coin s you bought are good, then for sure you can profit since when a coin is just listed, there are so many dumpers from bounties that makes the coins wo cheap at the start, so buying would be profitable.
Activity: 69
April 16, 2018, 09:02:29 AM
For me, ICO consists of crowdfunding on top of a blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin. Hence a new list of ICOs will promise high returns for the investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
I think buying after the coin is listed on the exchange will give you a very cheap price compared to inside ICO, because the average ICO coin wastes its price once they enter the market. but it will all depend on the type of ICO because not all ico coins have dumper after being registered in the market.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Majority of new ICO tend to go up and suddenly dump after a few days or weeks. Others only stands for hours and get dump after. I suggest you to buy after the dump to lessen your risk of losing your investment.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
 For me, buying during ico's is my option because aside of being cheaper, they give you a big discount in price , but first you should take research on the team creating the project , platform, and the product they carry so that somehow you are in a good path to earn big profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 12, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
thanks... good day for you too buddy  Wink
sometimes feel hard to take a decision if we've been on ready position to invest, so am i. but  i think you'll need to deep research for that ( i do so), follow a news and update from project since ICO pre sale and so. would be good. choose a good platform, good advisor, good team and etc, sometimes listed on exchange isnt guarantee for token get a stable price or raise a price. I've been seen a good token price is come from long process to generate. After that you can buy a token from their crowdsale, most o them offer a special price or bonus on pre sale than you buy on exchange. Regards
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
As a new coin has been newly arrive into the markets that has been successfully rased by ico has such a big amount when it comes to market. If i will suggest you mate, just wait untill months before you bought it because many bounty hunters will instantly sold their token for their own good sake. And as a result, prices will immediately fall down.and if you bought first, thats have also good effects to that coin because volume will increase
Activity: 269
April 12, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
I recommend you should buy their ICO . You can get x times from investment . Many coins will be dumped after some days are listed (the weak hands sold the coins for quick profit )
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
April 12, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
buying an ico coin that has been listed in the stock can be profitable and can harm you. before buying, you should see their thread first, such as see the website and how many coins they sold at ico time, if you think the coin is potentially, then you can start trading there.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
Depends on the coin, you have to see if it has potential. Really hard to generalize all newly listed coins, or ICOs for that matter.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
I was clicking the question even I have no idea to answer, because I am interested on different opinion being shared by different people who have knowledge about ICO, and now I know few techniques on how to handle my future tokens, because this is my first time earning tokens and I don't have any idea on how to make it in a real money. I have already rewarded KYC tokens but still in the line of market selling process, hopefully it comes in a good market value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
It depends on where it's listing, big exchange or small exchange.
If indeed the big exchange is very profitable and will happen a fomo.

But I recommend you do not invest in ico, it is very risky. Not all ico is successful. Wait when the ico is already in the market and experiencing a price drop below ico, it is more potential and profitable but you have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: