Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 85. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
April 12, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
Yes quite profitable, just ensure you do a detailed research about the  project whet they are out to offer, the team involve  in the project and there roadmap for project execution
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
Yes, you can Buying new listed coin profit. You can working two way. first is short time trading and second is long time investment. Both is profitable when your investment is good coin.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
There's zero connection between the purchase of a new listed coin and getting profit. There are no guarantees that this coin will grow in price. All depends on the team and their product.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
It relies upon how the market and the dev group carries on. On the off chance that you put resources into something like centra, you'll have a misfortune. It's more shrewd to broaden you venture between mineable tokens, pre-icos and in the wake of posting purchases
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It seems good strategy, it's like buying from people who can not hold and sell it. But some people will think the same and you have to hunt quickly to get the chance.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 12, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
for me it is better for you to wait till the price of that new listed coin drop, cause mostly new listed coins are very expensive then after a month they go down..
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 12, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It depends on the type of crypto. If you know that it is potent to be bigger jn the future,investing would be wise. But since cryptomarket is way unpredictable,nothing is assured. It is a matter of educated guessing on which one will be profitable. So in order to be safe on huge profit loss, invest a little amount as a start.
Activity: 1358
April 12, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
some of coins that may not increase and some are will increase when they get listed in exchanges, base on my experience buying a new altcoin, I bought it and I thought it will pump up, but sadly the price went down slowly, after 1 month it's still down never increase, I'm losing my money with that altcoin, I invested a shitcoin. I loss because I do not research their ICO first. I think invest in ICO will go x5 of your profit but you should do research their ICO because investing in ICO are more risky.
Activity: 81
April 12, 2018, 09:33:02 AM
I think that if you had chose a potential ICO, it will help you make profit now. Let's take ETH as an example. Almost nothing worked when it was first launched, but this coin developed over time, adding more features such as the smart contracts, all the apps build on it, and resolving many other issues.
Activity: 235
April 12, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

I think the less risky way is to buy the already listed coins because most of the ICOs at the moment are scam or just failed to reach their cap. So if you buy coins already listed, it should be cheap and if you hold it long enough, I think you'll profit in the end.
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
It is considered that when people invest in an ICO, they get a bunch of tokens in return. I think you should buy them because you speculate that the tokens will go up in value over time, as the company behind it develops the usecase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Buying new listed coin is a good strategy but just don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 69
April 12, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
From my perspective, the only reason to buy a currency is you think you'll be able to buy stuff with it, or sell it for more than you bought it in future. If you invest more in ICOs, it should be on the belief there's a viably large future group of people trading it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 05, 2018, 11:18:04 PM
It depends on the ico and the team, if there's still a lot of demand for that coin then it is profitable to buy at exchange because there's a lot of people that want to buy the coin and they will buy it at exchange, if there's no demand then the price will go down so you have to know hype surrounding the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 11:13:54 PM
Most times it's very profitable because the price can soar but not in all cases. There are cases where the price can drop tremendously and you incur some loses. So exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit, it is the demand and the utility of the coin that activate profit.

Most of the time the prices will drop quite a bit over time,

Some super-hyped coins will go up drastically though...

Activity: 322
April 05, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
Actually a lot of people sell their coin when registered in the market for some reason, If the project is promising and you are confident that the project has a chance in the future, this is the best way to buy when people throw it away.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 10:44:01 PM
Yes. They are profitable but before their price bacame stable, it takes years. Because majority of altcoins experience depression days after they become listed that lasts for months or years. But before getting into it, check first their background. Check if they are worth holding.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 10:43:46 PM
Sometimes when a new coin is first listed on a small exchange, the prices are very cheap compared to when or if it get's listed on a larger exchange such as Bittrex, Binance or similar exchanges.  If you like the coin, it's a good strategy but just don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
April 05, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
Usually yes, but not all new coin that listed on an exchanges site will give you nice profit. Its all about the project behind it, please read their Whitepaper first and make careful consideration. I personally preffer like to buy  on their ICOs, if I am sure that the project is good then why I have to wait until it listed on exchanges site.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 05, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

I do not recommending the action at all. currently facing bear market at all. most ico's now below the ico price. if you see the coinmarketcap 24% change  most of times red . if you can wait like 6-12 months then its better to invest , before invest investigate about the ico. otherwise you are on danger.

Pages:
Jump to: