Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 6. (Read 2417 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 11, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
Crypto already provides a great place to look for earnings. technology belonging to crypto also will certainly make it survive in a long period of time. the problem mostly is still a lot of people who are reluctant to learn about crypto this further and still freaking out with risks. This is what precisely makes bad crypto for him even though it could produce great though. So yes it will
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
Looking at what you plan to do, if the trade and you have experience in this, it is definitely worth trying, if it is a bounty, I would advise you to combine with any other work
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
I think you should not use full time to crypto. Unstable and risky crypto market. So it can not guarantee your life.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:11:58 PM
I'm not sure about this, because there are still some risks that can not be avoided and certainly takes time to legalize crypto around the world
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 12:11:02 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Your future can only be built by yourself. It does not matter where, on the crypto market or in McDonalds. Here everything depends on you, your knowledge and your decisions. If you take it lightly, you will lose all your money very quickly.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
In reality it will depend on your determination and how you really badly want to thrive in this industry as you can easily get discouraged specially if you do not have any marketing or trade background. As that being siad there are plenty of opportunities in the crypto industry you just need to learn with an open mind and treat mistakes as an opportunity to grow and learn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
July 11, 2018, 11:58:54 AM
Crypto will change everyone`s future, that`s why your future will be affected too: both financially and scientifically.
Activity: 15
July 11, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
i think you should not join, it's not a good investment, find something real to do
Activity: 490
July 11, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency will bring you a bright future if you invest smartly in this market. Cryptocurrency is a potential market, and in the future, crypto will be one of the most profitable markets for investors. If you want to make a profit in the future then invest in crypto now. You should buy and hold Bitcoin or the potential altcoin, preferably you should buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. In addition, you should equip yourself with the knowledge of crypto, as well as regularly follow news to capture the market trend.
Activity: 252
July 11, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
It's anything but an insightful choice to join in the crypto by leaving everything. You need to improve your future by doing diligent work. I can propose you not to rely upon the crypto by any means. You ought to do different things. You can burn through 5-6 months completely on the crypto field yet not for the full life. A large portion of the enormous speculators or brokers have an occupation or other working environment. Thus, You may tail them.
Activity: 123
July 11, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
if I think Crypto could change our future in the blink of an eye, but If we have the courage to invest in a crypto with big sums of money and want to learn and learn about altcoin maybe we will succeed and can gain a bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
There is no assurance that when you engage with the industry of cryptocurrency your future will be built and stabilized already. It is dependent upon what knowledge you have regarding it and what action you will take in order to use that foundation you have in pursuing your objectives. It is not advisable to leave what you have today to do cryptocurrency because it is what's mainstream or hype at this time. Having a legit stable foundation like education and a job is vital to survive this life race.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 11:31:53 AM
In life, there is nowhere a hundred percent guarantee of anything. If you work hard, you can earn a lot of money. On the other hand, you can always find ways to earn money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 11, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
Of course. You can surely build your future in crypto. If you really want to become successful here, you must have the attitude of waiting. You also need to be wise in choosing what ICO or bounty you invest your money. Soon, the whole world will start using this as a medium of exchange.

I believe that first of all you need to decide on your life goals. And only then choose the sector in which it will be more convenient for you to grow.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
July 11, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Basically the answer is Yes. You can built your future through crypto and you can lose it was well through crypto. That is why, in my opinion, if your new in cryptocurrency, may it be investment, trading or bounty. You should make sure that what you are investing is something that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 11, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
I have a positive experience in the field of cryptocurrency. But I do not advise you to spend 100% of your time on it and even more so to leave the work. Because you can lose everything and be disappointed.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
Then you have to becareful as you work a tight rope. Crytpocurrency for now is highly unstable you can't completely rely on it to sustain you. You can have some coins you want to sell to get some money the next minutes it has gone down 90%. The money you were looking you can't get it, this is a typical scenario of crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
Of course. You can surely build your future in crypto. If you really want to become successful here, you must have the attitude of waiting. You also need to be wise in choosing what ICO or bounty you invest your money. Soon, the whole world will start using this as a medium of exchange.
I agree, but you need to understand that for a successful investment in ICO, you need a lot of work. Investing in crypto is a trend right now, but you should understand that at any time, you can lose your entire Deposit. In order to avoid this, you need to study a lot of necessary information.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Yes of it is helpful to many people In fact there are so many people already that have given big opportunity of crypto investment and now becomes millionaire and some of their kids are now successful in their studies.
Activity: 560
July 11, 2018, 10:58:13 AM
We can not predict the future of bitcoin, if for the effects of bitcoin in our lives it depends on how we believe in bitcoin. So if we do believe, I'm sure there will be times when we feel the result of the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: