Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 7. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 11, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
Crypto cannot build your future. To create your future, do it yourself because Crypto is like a tool that makes us profitable to change our lives. Learn how to use Crypto as a tool if you want to change your life in mutuality.

I agree with  you sir crypto world is only a way to achieved your dream but you need tobe hardwork to make your dream surely come true, thats why you need to understand carefully the how crypro world really work to earn money and to built your bright future.
I also see my future as good because crypto help me to earn extra money.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
July 11, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
Crypto cannot build your future. To create your future, do it yourself because Crypto is like a tool that makes us profitable to change our lives. Learn how to use Crypto as a tool if you want to change your life in mutuality.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
July 11, 2018, 08:33:20 AM
I do not think so. Of course you can be successful but it is an amotph sphere, so nobody knew about its future. It would be best to have a real money, but also try to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Of course. You can surely build your future in crypto. If you really want to become successful here, you must have the attitude of waiting. You also need to be wise in choosing what ICO or bounty you invest your money. Soon, the whole world will start using this as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
July 10, 2018, 10:15:07 AM
I think that if you give a lot of time for the crypt then it really can help you to earn. Main things are patience and diligence..
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
If you are ready to be in it all of your free time, of course, you can leave your job and try to become professional in Crypto. But you should save money for the next few months before starting earning money here.
Activity: 518
July 10, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

My future has built by crypto earnings yet and I am very glad that circumstances allow me to earn good money that is enough for living for some years without any additional income, without working.
Activity: 616
July 10, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
Crypto can be a very good opportunity for everyone who needs to be financially free but you may be more broke if you don't take this carefully.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
First, you need to understand that there are no guarantees in the world, there are only opportunities. Cryptocurrency at the moment is the best opportunity for earnings and I devote all my free time to it, but I am ready for the fact that tomorrow it may not cost anything.
Activity: 644
July 10, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
Of course, I'm sure that if you treat this exercise with responsibility, you will necessarily succeed! Of course there is a share of luck and risk, but it happens in every case. But the crypto currency is a bottomless sea of money even now!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
You can’t depend your future in crytocurrency. I suggest that you can do cryptocurrency as a part time job because the market is unpredictable if you have a family that your going to pay bills every time. If you do full time in cryptocurrency and your invest don’t go well your family will suffer from it. So I suggest keep a stable job and do crypto as your part time job.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
I believe crypto can built our future to be better, and everything can happen if we  deserve to be decided by crypto. but we should not make crypto be a priority, because not only big profits will we get, but also big risks are waiting if we are not careful in making decisions.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
if make the main source of income I suggest not, but if for the site job I think is pretty good  Grin
Activity: 28
July 10, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
There is huge possibility in crypto. It's not certain n future is in your hand. You can make profit and at the same time you may bear loss.it depend on your knowledge of crypto and experience.
Activity: 57
July 10, 2018, 04:49:54 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

if you have good experience regarding to this kind of job why not, if you know that this investment need a good funds for your daily needs and a good savings just in case that market make a long term of having a red price, we know that this is too risky to leave everything behind and start full time and gain profit, i hope you have a good experience or a great background before trying to make it a full time Cheesy

good luck to your decision
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 04:49:35 AM
Don't bet all your life on crypto. You have to consider it as another source of income and if you are developer or running an ICO, it is another case, you have to believe in what you do and make a quality product.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 10, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Is is about your stuation. If you have 0.001 btc it is not built your future. But if you have a 2 3 btc and you choose true invest, it can built your future
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 04:41:30 AM
You can build better crypto by investing in them, you can also earn more from the investment as well as you can have success in the future with your profits have been
Activity: 10
July 10, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
Crypto is the future as businesses are transitioning accordingly. & that's a YES! if you would want to built a career around Crypto.  
Activity: 225
July 10, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
I think that can build your own future  yeah you own. That can determine your future yeah you own. Crypto currency is just as a result of your efforts. If you want to involve this crypto currency in full for your future then focus on crypto currency and work hard on this business. You can involve this sector of crypto currency in full for yourself. The key, you have to be patient in achieving profit because working in crypto currency is not instant. Only those who are patient will benefit here. For guarantees, no one can guarantee your life except yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: