Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 5. (Read 2417 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
For starters, I do not advise you to leave everything and go into the sphere of crypto-currency. You need a positive experience. The experience of making a profit, so that you yourself can understand what you can come to
Yes that's right and for me partially because you could not give all your life to a crypto currency. You should also live your life in the real world. And remember that crypto is not stable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
For the fact that you are just coming newly into crypto, i would urge you not to depend totally on crypto. Even those who have been into crypto for quite sometimes now, should no depend on crypto, because any unforeseen situation can happen.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
Cryptocurrencies will built all our future. And this becoming has started because many countries recognise it more and more. Crypto changes the world now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:44:32 PM
I am fully confident that the crypto currency will change people's lives for the better. It seems to me that in a few years the crypto currency will be accepted all over the world. People will be free to use crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
July 11, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
Whether a thing is worth doing or not, really depends on how you look at it.

If you want to build a career on cryptocurrency or blockchain, you have to improve yourself. I think this is one of the most important step for building a career in any industry. Also research is very significant thing for improve yourself. Just try it. There's nothing to lose.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
I do not advise. The risk is very high. try to combine the main work with work on the crypto market. And it's best to focus on the ICO. do not engage in daily training.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
Yes, I have no doubt that crypto can achieve my dreams step by step but in crypto space, this is also a hard thing that you need a massive effort if you are starting in this industry. You need to learn the most important thing here on crypto and that is trading your crypto assets.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 01:32:11 PM
Knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies can be used not only in trading, investing in ICO and participating in bounty campaigns. You can also start to record training material and work on it to form lectures. After all, in many countries, the study of blockchain technologies has not yet been introduced into the training program.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 11, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
Only you can build your future yourself, crypto can help you with this, but only your knowledge and diligence will ensure your future. In crypto there are big risks, but there is a good profit, it all depends only on you and your decisions.
Activity: 121
July 11, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
Actually I also wanted to be full time in crypto but due to volatility and stability, I really cannot afford now. However, if the market becomes stable and gains much more legality, there is always a way.
Activity: 155
July 11, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
if for the future Crypto is actually difficult to determine whether it will be good or not the impact to the participants of crypto or us, because no one knows what the future of crypto, whether it will skyrocket or even become part of history, this crypto should not be made the main job, but as a side job, because crypto is not always on top is also under, as now that the circumstances are uncertain
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 11, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
Yeah. But you believe the bitcoin. It good for the future saving. It any time to increase the price. So follow the price list day by day in the market place. Then easy to gather more information. It good opportunity  gather more information and get more project. It time to acct. It any time to increase. So wait for the price increase then sell it. If want to know more information market place is good place. So check the price every time.
Depending on one's life for the future only by investing or trading in cryptocurrency alone is not enough. There are still many opportunities to get profit in cryptocurrency not only investing and trading. Like opening a business that the payment system uses cryptocurrency, it will also influence the future of cryptocurrency and make cryptpurrency always available and used by the crowd.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
No guarantees you here no one can not provide, but one thing is for sure, now many people both lose and earn money. It all depends on you, on your desire and goals.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
If you give effort crypto can built future.Need to do hard work learn more about new ico and choose good ICO for invest.For choose good ICO need to knowledge about crypto world.If you can invest in proper way it can built future.Have available example Crypto change life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 11, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
Yeah. But you believe the bitcoin. It good for the future saving. It any time to increase the price. So follow the price list day by day in the market place. Then easy to gather more information. It good opportunity  gather more information and get more project. It time to acct. It any time to increase. So wait for the price increase then sell it. If want to know more information market place is good place. So check the price every time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
July 11, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Yes cryptocurrency can definitely build your future and make you a better life  if you take it seriously and make the most out of it, for this to happen you have to be keen on the choices, especially the investment choices. Settle for coins that will grow in value overtime and ern you profits, at the same time be careful not to venture in sacm projects, sometimes you find yourself in these situations, just make sure you learn from them so you dont get victimized
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
Well, I don't know your inputs and how your life is comfortable, but if you ask it seems that you are 3rd world citizen and you came in crypto in order to participate in bounties or something like that.
For you it will be an increase in income, but you have to do a lot and don't stop on simple actions, make community around you
copper member
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
This is different for every person. Because it depends on lot of things like your interest of getting knowledge and how much time you are going to spend and after getting knowledge how positively you apply that on your work. Other thing is what you want to do either bounty campaign,trading, minning etc.if you have money to invest and also have time to do bounty campaign after getting some knowledge no doubt you can earn a lot for present and as well as for your future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
I believe in big and useful future for cryptocurrency, hope no one will not use it in bad way! blockchain technology will gives new opportunites for our future
Activity: 47
July 11, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
If you already have a lot of money because of crypto, go and leave your job then commit to crypto. It will always depend on you.
Pages:
Jump to: