Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 2. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
I think so... If you have some experience in the crypto world, you can earn well. Many ways to make money on cryptocurrency
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
If you have money in reserve for the first time of your life, you can do it. But it's worth remembering that you can not earn money on the crypto currency right away. It may take 2-3 months before you get the first profit (this is the case with bounty). If you want to invest, it's worth spending time studying the market.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
Take your time to learn on this forum. In my opinion, this is the most useful forum ever. Gather your knowledge for the future. How your future depends on you  Grin Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 17, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

you can have cryptocurrency and hold some tokens and coins to secure your future!
WHY? because cryptocurrency is the future itself.
nothing more to say about that. we just need to accept the fact about this.
Activity: 158
July 17, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
It's a big yes, joining crypto can nourish your future not instant but in a slow run it can build your future, just continue on what you are doing now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
YES crypto can build your future, a future that is so bright. If you focus and have more time in participating and investing in an ICO, there is a greater chance for you to have a good future.
Activity: 700
July 17, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
With regards to your question if crypto can build your future, I will say yes to this because if you are very good at making decisions and you do a very good research of the projects or coin before you invest in them and you are sure they are good ones, and you know how well to hold, you know when to buy and when to sell, I am sure you will make very reasonable profits from crypto and the more you grow, the richer you become.
Activity: 58
July 17, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
Not really any certainties no, isn't with anything though. Learn to be a blockchain developer and you'll likely be set up well for life.
Activity: 134
July 17, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
The work in crypto will make your future bright as the crypto can bring you profits but it can also take it away quickly. Learn first and get the knowledge if you really want to step into the world of crypto.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 17, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
cryptocurrency is a new market, it is very promising. However, I advise you not to quit your job to work full time with crypto. Because the market is always at risk, just one mistake you can lose all, crypto does not bring you stable monthly income. I advise you to only work part-time with crypto. You should learn more about crypto knowledge as well as practical experience to avoid common mistakes.
Activity: 57
July 17, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
yes it can this is the key of successful life here in crypto you can earn more profit if your strong hand with patient just hold long term and wait the price to go high then sell in the future
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
A lot of the future is more interesting than crypto. But now crypto is on the rise, many people are investing there so they are interested. The future guarantee of crypto is unpredictable, I also do not understand much about it.
Activity: 756
July 17, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Certainly, crypto currencies are developing rapidly and gaining popularity, and I know people who have left work for the sake of crypto currency, and now they are very successful, but at the moment the market has changed and it is now much more difficult to make a profit. Everything depends on you. Good luck.
Activity: 200
July 17, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
This moon is long overdue. Volume is absoluely insane. SEC gave coinbase the clear to trade tons of alts. SEC hearing on crypto Wednesday. SEC approved Bitpay regulation license in New York. Isn't it obvious?
Activity: 314
July 17, 2018, 08:57:24 AM
No one can guarantee a person's future will be good or not, but the person himself will decide. if you enter this Cryptocurrency market, and work hard diligently, and seriously. I am sure, someday you will reach the success of this Cryptocurrency, because Cryptocurrency is a modern money technology that has extra advantages and advantages for anyone who wear them.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 17, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
If you are here, crypto has just started to influence on yourself and your future too, so your future depends on crypto even now. And future incomes from crypto could bring you money.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
Definitely Yes! I am sure that this will be the case for many, because cryptocurrencies are the technology of the future. And if you invest right now then you can be sure of a great future
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
should not give up all to work full time with crypto. I know cryptocurrency is a potential market, it promises to bring a lot of profit to investors. However, this is a risky market, it will not bring you stable income, you should only work part-time with crypto. You can also invest in crypto now, because their prices are very low. I believe that long-term investment will bring you huge profits.
Yes, this is the most suitable way to choose. In the market downturn, we can buy some huge potential coins and wait for the market to get warmer so that we can get a good investment return.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 11:44:21 PM
should not give up all to work full time with crypto. I know cryptocurrency is a potential market, it promises to bring a lot of profit to investors. However, this is a risky market, it will not bring you stable income, you should only work part-time with crypto. You can also invest in crypto now, because their prices are very low. I believe that long-term investment will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

I'd like to give you a very important and useful piece of advice, listen to it, please. Never give up your job to become a full-time trader. Combine your work and blockchain trading at least for 1 year. Experience a high rise and at least a strong downfall of the market to understand what the market is and how to earn on all of this! Otherwise, you'll probably lose your time and money!
Pages:
Jump to: