Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 4. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
I really believe that crypto industry can built my future, I am interested in this wonderful digital world and its prospects and I even can call it as my hobby. But my job needs too much time and leaves only 3 hours a day for crypto so I had the same thoughts as the author.
But I believe that it is better to maintain the middle way in every sphere of life so I cant recommend to leave work and have deal only with cryptocurrency
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 08:59:31 AM
Yes Crypto currency can built our future.But it is necessary to get knowledge about the things before you commit yourself properly .It give us a platform
to fulfill our wishes.
Activity: 36
July 15, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
i guess yes if you find a good project which give a good profit in the future, you see if you begin from the start like using a faucets and then turn into bounty hunters and participating in many project, joining different kind of campaign from this it can give a good experience what is really happening in crypto industry.

before investing into the project which you need to study further their project just to make sure that you are building a good future if you can invest such good project. just make sure that the project will give you good profit in the future and your be in the good tract building your future by means of cryto Cheesy 
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Possibly, crypto can create our future life status of being abundant, financilally stable and a peace of mind if you take the risk and making wise in some other aspect which it can earned a lot in good way of diversifying coins into a future life. As market really takes it so dip in this previous weeks ago. Keeping all coins hold and make it patient.
Activity: 94
July 15, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Well for me I advise you not to be full time and have some work first and make it your sideline only.  Just do it as a part time then be happy and be patient.  Just do it for the sake of your living.
Activity: 127
July 15, 2018, 06:30:30 AM
Yes, crypto can help you build your future, as regards your finances, but it's not a hundred percent guarantee, as there are some risks involved and the market is quite unpredictable. If you know you can't take the heat or you can't afford to take some losses if they come, then I wouldn't advise crypto for you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:51:55 PM
I suppose you should start be part of crypto global , and for start allocate half of of a while in crypto and hald do your each day activity when you have one. After some time you will see how a good deal profits get from crypto and determine if really worth to leave your daily job or what you do earlier than joined crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
if you want some profit you can go into this world of crypto currency but there's some risk in the future and there are some risk you will see in this world of crypto currency like you can be Scammed or even hacked. but with this you can make a lot of money.
Activity: 25
July 14, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
Learn to be a blockchain developer and you'll be guaranteed a decent wage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
Possibly, maybe not! Mainly because of the way you choose your investment! Altcoin is very volatile, grasp the opportunity you have huge profits!
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
digital money does not ensure your future, you need to recollect this, Crypto can just give a chance to change your life better, you have an opportunity to do that here, don't leave all that you have simply to center around crypto, truly comprehend the crypto, learn it, and you ought to be prepared to go out on a limb.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
July 13, 2018, 09:25:40 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

Your future is yours to make. That is your responsibility, more than any other. You cannot rely on anything other than yourself in ensuring a better future. All those around us may be used as tools for us to achieve such a future. Crypto is one of those tools that we can make use of to make our future a little better. But you need to prepare yourself well. You cannot just hop into crypto without any preparation. Know it well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 13, 2018, 09:13:53 PM
we still do not know the future of crypto. but if crypto will continue to exist and its value continues to increase, then our future will be guaranteed. with investment or trading on crypto, and also bounty campaign, we can do and generate many things from crypto.
Activity: 116
July 13, 2018, 08:57:04 PM
of course for me can build my future with crypto, because crypto there is a currency that guitar that there is no physical, but the equivalent value of Physical Currency There are more than 1090 species ... predicted as a new investment basket that will BOOMING DIMASA HOME
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 13, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Being a full time is not a good idea specially now the crypto is in falling season, much better to do some other work at the maintime participating in crypto. About ensurity we cannot say that, but if you do the hardwork with determination you will gain what you want as a reward in every aspect you've involved.
Crypto is my only source of income and I believe this technology can built my future towards success because as the matter of fact it has a chances to get big amount of moneys due to the fluctuation and benefits of the platform they produce. Eventhough market encountered dump now if we have a good strategies we can still earnning moneys by monitoring prices from time to time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

Being a full time is not a good idea specially now the crypto is in falling season, much better to do some other work at the maintime participating in crypto. About ensurity we cannot say that, but if you do the hardwork with determination you will gain what you want as a reward in every aspect you've involved.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 07:35:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is the future and it is foolish to deny. States, banks, large companies...everyone is engaged in the study and development in this area, I think it's not just)))

They will deny it but in the end they will adopt it. You can't stop the progress, you can just try to stall it or be the part of it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is the future and it is foolish to deny. States, banks, large companies...everyone is engaged in the study and development in this area, I think it's not just)))
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 07:45:36 AM
I think you should not use full time to crypto. Unstable and risky crypto market. So it can not guarantee your life.

Yes, the crypto currency market is too unstable. It can bring big profits in a short time, but it can also fall quickly and not grow for a long time. You always need to have an additional source of income.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
First, start studying projects. When you understand what crypto currency is, you can decide what to do next. Many people spend all their time on projects, decide where to invest their money.
Pages:
Jump to: