Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 52. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
Should be, and yeah you need to use a hardware wallet to keep your coins safe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:56:19 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin to hold on long term as it has good profit potentials, it is stable, the second best coin, built on a very good technology with good management team, it is safe, reliable and secure. It also has a very large community and it blockchain is used for transaction by some companies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
ETH has been consistent just like bitcoin aside any other coin now. These two coins will stand the tests of all time and every other altcoin may not be able to overtake ETH in a very long time to come.ETH has a great future ahead of allcoins so far.
Activity: 162
June 23, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

YES! You can trust an ETH and to invest for the long term. It has a very strong community and the platform. I hope its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 23, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I believe in the ethereum project. ethereum platform has been widely used ico project in this year. quick delivery and low transaction costs are the hallmarks of ethereum. I invested in ethereum since 2016 and until now.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
Personally, I think so. Etherium, really is a very strong platform, the constant growth of the aether's exchange rate speaks about the great prospects of this crypto currency Wink
Activity: 36
June 23, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Hello,
yes Ethereum is a really good project. You can invest long term don't worry!
Merit: 4
June 23, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the market. You can imagine, most of the coins or tokens in the market are based on ERC20. It just means more demands in Ethereum. Just hold it and you will not regret it in the future. Ethereum has a large number of existing infrastructure and this is the main platform for ICO fundraising so Ethereum will be around for decades to come.
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
You can trust ethereum project because it is a good long term investment just like bitcoin, so you can hold it for a long term to 1 or 2 years. You can really used hardware wallet to store you ethereum like ledger and trezor. Ethereum is the greatest altcoin, so you don't need to worry in holding it for a long years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
So of course, I think that it will even be the best option, this coin will start to develop very soon in connection with the fact that on bitokin people are very angry and therefore will push forward etherium!

So far I think Etherum has been consistent like bitcoin in addition to other coins now. Both of these coins will survive in testing all the time and any other altcoin may not be able to overtake ETH for a very long time. Etherum has a great future ahead of other altcoins so far.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
So of course, I think that it will even be the best option, this coin will start to develop very soon in connection with the fact that on bitokin people are very angry and therefore will push forward etherium!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:27:03 AM
Intelligent contracts have practical implications for people. ETH is the first electronic money for people to know smart contracts. Many projects choose ETH technology as the basis for development. Community, ETH market grows day by day ... So ETH has been very good. That also means that its value will increase over time. Long-term investment ETH is a wise decision.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
Now it's become fashionable to shout that EOS is the Ethereum killer. I read the article Hunter Long (Blockchain Engineer, Element Group) in which he compared two competitors. In his opinion, at the moment EOS is not an Ethereum killer.
June 23, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
I believe that ethereum is good for long or shoth term you can get 15 percent for shorth term or you can get 70 percent for long term dont be shy go and buy some ethereum
Activity: 158
June 23, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

5 to 10 yeres is a long time for encryption . encryption is not very stable . it may happen many unexpected events . it's best to distract your investment . such as , bitcoin , neo , eos , ark , ont
Activity: 86
June 23, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Absolutely good. I think best. Remember last year when btc gone to 20k. Ethereum didnt grow like that. Because of. Its waiting to shake time. What is the shake time? Shake time is now and future. Ethereum will grow up too much
Activity: 93
June 23, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
Ethereum is one of the coins that has good potential. Ethereum is also known as the second best coin after bitcoin. besides, many ICO projects use Ethereum as ICO fund raising. so long as ICO is still ongoing, Ethereum will live and Ethereum development will also increase. so Ethereum investment in long term is the right decision.
Activity: 130
June 23, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
Ethereum is very good coin for long term holding and you can invest in Ethereum at this time because it's value is very low. You can safeguard your coins with hardware wallet and you can choose any of one between Trazoe or Ledger Nano.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
Absolutely yes but you should be very careful to choose when will be the right timing to buy. For me the best time to buy eth is during the moment of red market because you can buy it at the lower price instead of buying it during the the bull run because you can possibly lose your patience when the dip moment will take too long before the bull run.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 23, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
Yes, I am fully confident that the Eth is an excellent coin for long-term investment. I fully trust this project and I hope that the price will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: