Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 51. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 26, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

have you want to be a true trader ?. if you have to believe in the project you will invest like Ethereum. very good if you hold it for long term, because Ethereum has big volume and clear concept.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
In my perspective, I think it is for a long term because you will invest and wait for it to be profitable. It is not like other job that is for short term. There is time for anything. It is like a plant that you will wait until it have a fruits.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

of course you have to trust ethereum, many reasons why I support you to trust ethereum, you can search the alsan on internet search engine.
ethereum is a very promising token for both long-term and short-term investments
you can save it on your hardware wallet
Activity: 29
June 26, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
I think it's very good to choose ETH to invest. But for me too long if we invest in 3 or 5 years. In fact I believe in 3 or 5 years later ETH will grow at a high price. Usually at the end of Q1 in each year is the right time to invest and at the end of Q4 in each year is a good time to sell it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 26, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
Most of tokens now are in ETH platform so yep its long term i think anyway if not 10 years then 3-4 100% i think ,smartcotracts one of great features of crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
Ethereum is the second largest coin after Bitcoin, by 2017 stock markets around the world introduce Ethereum into their trading options. And a series of innovative features must be Ethereum. As a result of its expanded capabilities, Ethereum has attracted more and more investors.

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 26, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

I do think i would buy ethereum for long term too, maybe i will hold it  for 2-3 years. cryptocurrency is still not mature yet so i do think when the market are mature it will boost all the coin up and make them stable. Ethereum is number 2 coins and it would be perfect choices for long term investment. I do recommend it for you if you plan to hold it long term, i also think crypto will be big in several years.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
It is good for long term just secure your wallet because etherem is only 3 years old compre to bitcoin ..Bitcoin is older than ethereum.Ethreum populrity is growing because of airdrop and bounties like this many of token use ERC20 to send and recieve token because it uses smart contract auto send and recieve.
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Wow, you really have to be more patient if you are planning to hold eth for at least 5 years because the price may pump and dump along the road but eth is really a good one and your profit will be good. Commit on your goal, don’t just plan work for it.
Activity: 190
June 25, 2018, 07:46:37 AM
Yes you can trust ETH. It is really a promising coin that has prospect. HOLDING for a period of 5 years or more is a good plan but it is also advisable to use like 10-20% of it to invest on other promising altcoin thereby spreading your tentacles for a better future.
Activity: 42
June 25, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Of course yes,Long term investment in Ethereum is a good idea because Ethereum is the most demanded cryptocurrency today which is highly profitable.Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but it is also a platform to that helps to create blockchain based softwares, and thus ethereum will never come to an end.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
If we look at Ethereum right now and have excellent potential and a very good coin for our long-term investment, I can say because Ethereum itself will continue to grow at this time, but Ethereum also has great blockchain technology, until now always at 2nd place after bitcoin.
Activity: 79
June 24, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
If you want to decide on a long term investment then take a look at chart ethereum in recent years. If I see her development from ethereum increased quite rapidly. This indicates that the ethereum is great for your investments in the long term.
Activity: 103
June 24, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
I think that ETH is still ahead, I think that ETH is worth keeping and waiting for a better course. According to my feelings, you can do x3 exactly, in half a year. But this is only my opinion.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Of course Ethereum is one of the best currencies to invest and then keep them long term, because you will surely have
your earnings waiting and having patience. You should take advantage of this moment to buy since its price is low.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
Of course ETH is a good long term investment . The coin is still very young and has a big room to grow. kits currently running on the best technology in the crypto platform and is the most famous, thanks to the fact that it can accommodate ICO launches on its platform, The coin is currently available cheaply due to the red market, but the coin has lots of potential in it, Buy it now and you will have a lot to benefit from in the near future when it gets to its all time high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Yes you can trust ethereum because it is one of the best altcoin in crypto currency, an altcoin next to bitcoin and has popularity dand because of its good service, giving many ICO the reason to use its platform. But this doesnt mean you are safe from the risk, what is the best thing that you should do is to invest on it while the price is in dip time because you can reduce the high risk.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is a coin for long-term investment. If you can afford to buy a hardware wallet then buy one and hold it for several years. Its value would definitely appreciate in future.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Yes it's very goo for long term.  There is something so unique about ethereum that I love and it makes it outstanding. I do hold my eth for as long as possible because I know it will be so big
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
You can't think for 5-10 years ahead, 5-10 years ago you could not assume that the world will be as it is, and you want the forecast for a new area for the same period)
Pages:
Jump to: