Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 53. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:16:05 AM
Yes you can trust ethereum for it was proven already that there is bright future with this coin. Good to hold for long term or maybe you can try to trade some just for learning purposes.
Activity: 74
June 23, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is a good coin to holding on the long run as it has great benefit possibilities, it is steady, the second best coin, based on a iys innovation with great team members, it is sheltered, solid and secure. It likewise has a vast group and it blockchain is used by organisations to launch their ideas and businesses on its blockchain
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
I think with time Ethereum can take over BTC, or at least become as huge. So I'd say it's one of the best altcoins for long term hodling.                                                                  
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
The air is still in second place on the market. I think this is not for long, as this cretteochen is advanced and will soon take first place in the world oren of the cretuscurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
June 23, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
yes you can hold ethereum in the long run because of its steady and not too volatile price, you'd better hold ethereum within 6 months - 1 year.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
Sure its good to invest in ethereum. I believe ethereum have a steady grow and it would be great if you able to hold such long time. I do think ethereum is became more great every years, many people start using ethereum network and the demand of blockchain is increasing as years goes by.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 23, 2018, 02:30:34 AM
I think not good enought. If you want to earn money you have to choose risky. I like etherium and i believe the future but there is a lot of good projects.
Activity: 19
June 23, 2018, 02:24:56 AM
yes eth is a trusted one  but in my opinion its not an advisable to hodl it for for 5-10yrs
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 02:19:22 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising altcoin in the world of crypto, the development of Ethereum is very good from time to time so I think Ethereum is very appropriate for long term investment.
Activity: 143
June 23, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
If you want no risky you should choose the etherium but if you like risky and you want more money you should choose other alt coins
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 23, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
I think yes, because in the future I think the price of Ethereum will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 27
June 23, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
Etherium is certainly good for long term. I predict it will overtake Bitcoin in the future. Ethereum has many more use cases than Bitcoin does. Not only can you use it as a peer to peer transfer but you can also use it to create your own ICO. It is even used to put data onto the blockchain. Ethereum also has said they will be looking to move over from mining to staking as it is much more efficient and secure and does not require so much power usage as Bitcoin mining does.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 12:45:24 AM
ETH is one of the most promising coins in the market but you should still diversify and not put all your money in ETH, try to invest in other coins too.                                                                  
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
Yes, of course, ETH is great smart contract platform that is already up and running. It has alot of scaling solutions being worked on right now. More and more successful ICOs are getting based on ETH.
If the market is red, ETH will be the first to rebound.
yes it is. because investing in ethereum is the best way to do to earn alot of money or rather to increase your profit. ethereum is good for a long term because the value on the market is affordable and profitable. this is one of the reason why many people invest in ethereum.  ethereum is a good choose altcoin because its a second to a bitcoin by being demand and popular maybe in the near future ethereum is one of best and trusted coin that people willing to invest.
Activity: 37
June 23, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
Yes, of course, ETH is great smart contract platform that is already up and running. It has alot of scaling solutions being worked on right now. More and more successful ICOs are getting based on ETH.
If the market is red, ETH will be the first to rebound.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:21:57 PM
I consider this coin to be one of the best coins for long-term investment. I am fully confident that this coin will become very expensive in a few years.
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:12:28 PM
This is a very long time, during this time can change a lot, I would be in your place thinking about something faster and more profitable
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
Yes, it's a very good coin. It seems to me that this coin has great potential. I invested in this coin and believe that I will make a good profit.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
Nobody can accurately predict the state of the market and the situation on it after 5 years. But I believe that ETH has the necessary potential for growth after the market stabilizes.

ethereum has good potentials
Activity: 203
June 22, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
It is one of the best options for long-term investment, Ethereum has a project that makes it innovative to create an intelligent contract and execute ICO. And to get this great performance you should keep it for a long time and only get good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: