Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 18. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 08:36:13 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Not all the ICO are scam. It is depend on how uou will choose because some of the ICO isn't scam in a way that many people are into it. You only must know how to choose and check if it is legit and not scam. In order to check you must be able to read their different paper like whitepaper, Ico project or even checked their site. But sometimes because of the success, the managers intends to scam.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 06, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
Not every ICO is a scam for me, it is just depend if we are fall into a wrong ICOs because it is very hard to say it early if that ICO is a scam or not, you just notice it if they are vanish instantly. Here in crypto we have to be ready at all times and take the risk at our own hand, me we loss or won atleast we try our chances.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 06, 2018, 08:04:29 PM
I think only some ICOs are scams and most are real projects even though very good projects are only a small fraction of all the ICOs out there.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
Virtual not every ICO is a scam. Left to me, I feel a good percentage of them are. You therefore need to do a serious background check up of the project before you invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 07:58:56 PM
maybe the conclusion from your personal experience when participating in the 90% ico project can be a scam, but according to my experience there are also many good and serious ico projects in developing their platforms, now many ico are popping up every day there is a stay we choose good research from the team, bounty manager, their social media development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
October 06, 2018, 07:45:43 PM
Of course, there are still good projects. They're just getting harder and harder to find. But they are and this is important. With experience, we begin to understand what the project will be able to achieve something, and what is not. Therefore, we must learn to see the future of the project and we will be less caught by scammers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
October 06, 2018, 07:42:22 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I can surely tell you that we still have so many good ICOs with the right intentions.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 07:38:55 PM
No, of course, just if you have a bad experience with several campaigns, then it’s harder to believe that there are normal campaigns, you just have to work hard at the selection stage.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 06, 2018, 07:20:06 PM
Only very few ICOs are scams. Most ICOs have legitimate teams and projects. Many projects may be similar to other existing ones but that is not a problem.
Not all ICO's are scam maybe they will call scam because they are not reach of their hardcap. But they have also the ICO's are running away on when the ICO's are end. And many ICO's also are legitimate the best way to invest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
No. Every ico is not a scam.There are really good icos backed good investors and have good projects with huge and experienced team.
You need to learn how you can detect scam ones. Yes there are approximately  80 percentage of scam coins but we can not say to scam for all icos.
Ibelieve icos and they have bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
Every ico is not scam. Some project are not success but I think majority project are good. Many ico is depend on current market situation. I think it will be recover.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
this an one-year-old topic, so probably i am not adding anything new, but i have invested in some ICOs at the beginning, and have seen those ICOs with full working products, so i do not think every ICO is a Scam. it is very hard to find the valid one, that is true. but there are some worth the research of course
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
According to various estimates, about 80% of ICO are conducted by fraudsters who do not plan to produce any products, but only hunt for investors' money, but there are signs by which it can be determined that ICO is a scam. The main way to protect against fraud - a careful study of what the developers offer. Having examined each point of their proposal, it is very likely to understand how well the project and its team
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 06, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
Yes it is. It is very bad. The cryptocurrency for many people became a deception synonym because of such projects. Let's hope for improvement in the future
Activity: 302
October 06, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
I'm sure not. Just many products can not raise funds because of the situation in the market. No one wants to invest now, everyone is waiting for growth
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
Yes, many ICO are scam. but not all of them.
if you search thorough you can find a good ICO.
make sure you do some research first before you joining in ICO to avoid scam.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 02, 2018, 07:37:17 PM
Of course not, because many ICOs are already running according to the whitepaper and roadmap made by the ICO, therefore not all ICOs are scams because many ICOs do projects according to plan, so don't think if every ICO is scam, because You have to look broadly before you can say that every ICO is a scam.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 02, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Every ICO is not a scam. There are good and bad icos.
indeed when we want to join ico it would be nice to choose what we think is promising. searching for information and analyzing it is a way to find out if it's a scam or not.
I we need to find a good ICO's or not scam maybe we should check it first if they are have totally can be success of their project. So that if we invest of that kind ICO maybe we can earn enough profit on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 24, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
Yes, unfortunately, most ico scammers, but there are also many promising projects and you just need to select companies for investment more competently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
A lot of scams on the market and ICO the easiest way of fraud, but I believe that things will change and the ICO will be really excellent ways of investment, there is simply no regulation in countries where the developers of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: