Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 17. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
Of course not, not all. I agree that there are a lot of them, but still there are those who are trying to break through the environment of scams

There is a lot of projects that are fighting ICO's and they are working nicely. If it weren't for them then there would be a little bit more scams within this website.
Activity: 286
October 14, 2018, 11:36:40 AM
I think NO,but most of the ico are scam.I have seen many ico also good. so we need check which one is the real project. we can check with website, road map,whitepaper or social activities.
Whitepapers, roadmaps, websites, news articles and videos makes a scam more visible in the light. Not every one of the ICO's will scam a investor, some coins could be genuine.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 14, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
We must be very careful about investing in any ICO's because some of them are totally scam. Its very hard to identify what ICO's are real or not but I do research and verify if they are in good faith. I'ts individuals responsibility and trust should not be taken for granted, but I believe that there are a lot of good team and project exist you just need to discover it yourself.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 14, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
I think NO,but most of the ico are scam.I have seen many ico also good. so we need check which one is the real project. we can check with website, road map,whitepaper or social activities.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
Not every project is a Scam but most are for sure. Many projects raise money and then create the appearance that they are doing something but in fact the work is not progressing
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
I hope not, because if it were true, then we would have to leave the cryptocurrency market, because today it becomes very dangerous and the risks will not be exactly justified, because all projects will be scam projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
Not all I CO'S are scam, but most of them are. If you do not research well before investing or participating in a bounty, you will be scammed.
Activity: 322
October 14, 2018, 10:50:56 AM
Of course not, not all. I agree that there are a lot of them, but still there are those who are trying to break through the environment of scams
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 13, 2018, 11:19:03 PM
At this moment its so hard to find the legit ICO, but it doesnt mean all ICO are scam their are other not getting the required for the soft cap, due to the downfall if market every price will drop down thats why lots of investors are afraid to invest the project because other are manipulated by wise people who wants to earned as easily they want...
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 11:12:14 PM
Not all ICO are scam, but in current situation you can find only 10% percent legit ICO. Alt coins are not stable so majority of investors are scared to invest in ICO’S.
But it doesn’t mean that all ICO’S are scam, due to bearish market mostly ICO didn’t reached their soft cap & some didn’t listed in exchanges.

Its true, many good project with good and honest developers team affecting because many scam ICOs. Its hard to identify scam ICOs because they have sophisticated skill to manipulate their project and thats why i think we need regulation from government to protect investor funds
Regulating the coins or funds would not have any positive effect in crypto, invest once the researching is over.
Activity: 840
October 13, 2018, 10:29:12 PM
Not all ICO are scam, but in current situation you can find only 10% percent legit ICO. Alt coins are not stable so majority of investors are scared to invest in ICO’S.
But it doesn’t mean that all ICO’S are scam, due to bearish market mostly ICO didn’t reached their soft cap & some didn’t listed in exchanges.

Its true, many good project with good and honest developers team affecting because many scam ICOs. Its hard to identify scam ICOs because they have sophisticated skill to manipulate their project and thats why i think we need regulation from government to protect investor funds
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 13, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Absolutely No, it doesnt mean that if there is a lot of ico scam out there, we can conclude that all of them are scam, there are also projects that is worth to be invested. Ive seen in the market already that there are lots of coins and tokens which are released this year, although this time is not a good year for market and ICO, but i could say that some projects are working best to their roadmaps.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 11, 2018, 12:46:31 PM
This thread is been a long time now, almost a year now.
But let me clarify this! not all ICO are scam, there are some who are legit.
you should have the capability to research and studies.
you must never ride the hype.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
Activity: 111
October 11, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
1 of 10 projects normal it at best. As a rule all good projects enter the market with already large investors. The analysis is necessary
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
I see in the last month a lot of cries that almost all ICO projects are fraudulent. This is absolutely not the right motto, and moreover, I think such opinions are very harmful for the crypto market. I have good opinions about many ICO projects that start or end, which I am ready to support.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
They have only 10% for the legitimate ICO. And I would say ICNQ or Iconiq project is legitimate and many more. But many ICO now can prevent like reading, Searching about them. ETC, So the better ways is to verify them before to contribute or before to participate.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
The fact remains that not all ICOs are scam we have some genuine ICOs in the crypto world. A lot of people call ICOs scam because they have participated in some ICOs and all of them are scam. I am living testimony to scam ICO, I participated in 3 ICOs last year and all the 3 didn't see the light of the day. They ran away with my money.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
No, not every ico is scam.. But the scam rate has really gone very high in recent time.. You could even say that up to 70% are outright scam or shit coins.. But they are still some really good and authentic projects out there.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 10, 2018, 07:54:26 AM
Only very few ICOs are scams. Most ICOs have legitimate teams and projects. Many projects may be similar to other existing ones but that is not a problem.
Yes few of ICO's are scam but not totally all ICO's, Actually they have some ICO's are best to invest.
But we need find each of them because it was hard to find them so it is only to be a chances for if that ICO's are best.
Pages:
Jump to: