Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 11. (Read 21404 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 21, 2018, 07:19:05 PM
No there are legitimate really valuable projects
Example is Power Ledger price of his token is down but it is down like all market is down
Market is very weak PWRT won Charles Branson competition of most innovative tech start up of the year and there was not any significant up in price
There is not many good ico but there is few worth to buy
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
Not every ICO, but I would say 80 % of the are at least shady, maybe evem scam!
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 21, 2018, 06:55:05 PM
Of course not. That's like saying, "all the cars are in an accident." That's the wrong conclusion.
You can't. It is necessary to give representative statistics.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
Such statements can only do frank alarmist. Or the one who does not know how to choose their own projects. I understand that in this market there is a very large number of newbies and people who know little. But this does not mean that all projects are bad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 21, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
in my opinion, don't be too bad think about ICOs, because I'm sure not all ICOs are scams, there are even some ICOs whose projects are running, for example like Steemit, FLIP, STORM so that it proves that not all ICOs are scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
October 21, 2018, 04:29:30 PM
For many, this will be a very big disappointment, but in fact it seems to be true - many projects are no useless garbage to anyone. Only we can understand this after a long time.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
Well, how to say, of course, not every, well, a very large percentage of ISO is a scam, I think 60-65% percent, this is a lot, but what else can I do?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 04:01:48 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
Scam ico has affected upcoming good ico with huge potential majority of ico are scam to say the truth nonetheless there are still ico who are delivering what they promised to investors.
Activity: 200
October 21, 2018, 04:00:58 PM
Almost whole last year and January of these year was the best time for ICOs, right now it is really hard for projects to even gather sofft cap. There are legit ICOs right now that cant even reach softcap and then they have to make longer ICO period. If they coldnt reach soft cap, that doesnt mean that they are scammers.
By my count, about 300 ICOs are launched every month. Considering that the fundraising among all the ICOs accounts for 500 million and the average value of soft cap accounts for 2 million, 250 projects reach soft cap. These are rough calculations. I am saying that because it is possible even now to raise 1 million soft cap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 21, 2018, 03:59:09 PM
I don't think that's true. The problem derives from that the ICO investment model is insecure. Or there are very nice and comprehensive projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 03:50:07 PM
Absolutely you are right about it bro but a lot of people faced a lot of icos that were scam and they lost their moneys in these icos so they really wanna warn to us about scam icos. I think that If you wanna invest some ico , you must be carefull before investment.
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
No, it would be unfair to successful companies. If you are a beginner and are afraid to invest in the project at the ico stage, then just look closely and invest when the project is listed on the exchange. It'll be less risky.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
In last few months i saw most of the ICO's were scam. I don't know what was the reason. People from around the world lost their money by investing in those project. That's why i think there should be a ICO regulator.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 21, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
You are talking about the ICO Vector, and I’ll say that I’m currently participating in the W12 platform campaigns - this is the project that protects investors' money from losses as a result of various ICO frauds and personally checks security projects for your investments. I am concerned about the issue of scam from the ICO. Therefore, I take an active part in the development of the project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 03:37:09 PM
please say anything in this forum.
I am still convinced that ico is a real breakthrough to introduce crypto to the world.
Activity: 132
October 21, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Too unconvincing advertising, explain why your project is not Scam and why you are so confident to say it?
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 03:32:22 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Why do numbers in statistics change? Why at one moment there is a series of posts from newbies who strictly strictly forbid to invest in projects. Creating a house on the forum.

I do not think so.
Activity: 262
October 21, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
Almost whole last year and January of these year was the best time for ICOs, right now it is really hard for projects to even gather sofft cap. There are legit ICOs right now that cant even reach softcap and then they have to make longer ICO period. If they coldnt reach soft cap, that doesnt mean that they are scammers.

Recently, more and more ISOs are cheating their investors. This is very sad for the reason that this deception kills the desire to invest in new projects.
Activity: 490
October 21, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
I would not make such dramatic conclusions. Without a doubt, most of the projects we see around will not remain in this market. However, this does not mean that all of them are frauds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
October 21, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
Yes if course not all ICO's are scam there's still more proof that there are many ICO's that are a legit that can give the participants a good amount of rewards and investments growth to their investments. They just be careful of joining and participating the ICO's to prevent from losing.
Most scam.
Coins should not have a ICO because people kind of know that these coins won't get listed in a real stock exchange. Coins used to launch on their own back then.
Shouldn't have ICOs? And how would you get resources to develop your product if you run a startup?? The main goal of ICO is to collect money for years of development that is shown in roadmap. Very strange advice from you.
I guess you will be very disappointed when the information about TON ICO will be listed(of course after sale) Smiley But everything in your genre - without ICO
Pages:
Jump to: