Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 100. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

In my own opinion, investing on the market price is much better because the tokens are decreased into 50% of its original price so you can invest a huge amount and wait for its price to pump in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
If the ICO has a great potential I will buy during ICO, because I would benefit more from a bonus of ICO. But if doubt, I would wait in the market, at least until the ICO is listed on major market

Yeah, if you doubt then wait until the coin listed on the market and wait for the dump, for me it's ok to buy in ICO because you can earn bonus from ICO than buy in the market .
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If the ICO has a great potential I will buy during ICO, because I would benefit more from a bonus of ICO. But if doubt, I would wait in the market, at least until the ICO is listed on major market
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
It is better and very advantageous to buy during the ICO. Buying in the ICO makes you buy the token at an extremely cheap rate and it makes your profit very high than when you buy in the market.
Activity: 140
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

in my mind, you can gain many benefits from buying in  Ico because the price is low or cheap but the risks are higher and it is also difficult to say whether it can succeed or grow. and you also have to do research or analyze in finding good  Ico. and later you will get a profit that becomes a factor in finding success

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
It depends on the market situation and the product. But for me, in this bear market it is better for me to buy the coin when it is already listed in the exchanges because usually the coins are being dumped.
Some of that is cheap and not so much good to buy and some are so good because of its hype called big project and most top ICO. Right picking up of  a good cheap coin like pundi that grows more than as expected.
It is better to buy during ICO but the strategy is to sell it right after it get listed. You'll get 2x or more of your profit then watch it's price go down because it is the normal thing to happen to altcoins.
Not all but you will have to get a clue from the price movements whether it will go up more or it will get dump.
Activity: 532
It is better to buy during ICO but the strategy is to sell it right after it get listed. You'll get 2x or more of your profit then watch it's price go down because it is the normal thing to happen to altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It is more profitable and more sensible to buy you ICO when different incentives like bonuses and future airdrop  is given to the early investors ! If when your ICO hit the market and tank,  then you could buy more and average down.  Always remember first mover advantage.
Activity: 280
Buy during ICO is much more profitable. But also much risky. I'm not ready now to risk my money, so I buy and sell coins on the exchange.
Activity: 280
It is better to buy during ICO because that is when the price is lower than the market ,but if you think the project has a bright future, I suggest you should buy it in ICO than in market because as soon as the project launch it's full capacity the price in the market can be very high than the ICO price, and usually they give discount in ICO sale if you buy earlier.
Activity: 152
I prefer to buy in the market rather than buy ico.Because I think buying in the market in my opinion more secure.

Activity: 336
Man, it depends on the project. But most often once the coins listed in the exchange, expect that heir prices will go higher because people will start to trade them
Activity: 210
Depending on the project

Some due to mayor road map  milestones  separated by swaths of time are not going to have any real trading volume beyond speculative which will make the price of their token/coin decline over time

as for projects that you come across early as to enjoy a generous presale bonus are the ones you should be looking out for

ZEEX is one of those projects. Backed by already existing and successful mother company ZEEX will benefit from their experience and expertise .

Check ZEEX in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440  
Activity: 112
Everything depends on the project, if the project is really good, then it can immediately give you a good profit at the start.
Activity: 350
It depends on the coin and the campaign, on how successful the campaign was. If you research enough on the project then you might be able to tell whether a campaign is going to be successful and when it would actually be. If it takes time for it to implement its platform then buying in the market is the best way to earn from it as the price  would be down for longer periods
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
it depends. but it is a truth that it is very hard to join icos of good projects nowadays. because it is hard to pass the kyc even if you pass, it is very hard to get good amount of tokens because of there are so many participants. sometimes it is better to wait till it is listed and collect from exchanges.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
It is very discussion question. Firstly, your ICO-coin can not be listing on any exchanges. Secondly, its price after listing can be falling down. but on the other hand price of your coin can increase. You need some luck to choose right ICO.
Activity: 140
Buy during ICO is surely can be more profitable, but also there is very easy to lose your capital. When you are buying from exchange, there is a very small % that coin will be scam. I mean, it can dropped hard, but you can still sell it or just hodl. When you are buying ICO coins, you cannot be sure about this coin at least will be listed on exchange. So there is risk - your pay for a potential hundreds of ROI.
Activity: 840
I buy coins on the exchange. Now I do not invest in ICO projects because there are a lot of scammers among them.
Activity: 196
It is better to buy tokens during the ICO or pre ICO since they give discounts and by this discount you have as much as profit in the near future even if you sell directly upon finishing ICO project still you can earn with those discounts you earn from buying the tokens
Pages:
Jump to: