Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 101. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
It's better to invest in ICO to get more coins.  But this is a risky option.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
I try to buy after the coin is released on the exchange. So there is less chance to run into scammers and the price very often on the stock exchange is falling and it is more profitable to buy
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Practically 60-70% of ICO comes out on the exchange with a valuable less ICO, you can buy at ICO by 50% and buy another 50% from the exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
In my own opinion it is good to buy during ICO because ICOs have huge bonus offer like 20-30% discount on whatever you purchase, so when it get listed on exchange you can sell your bonus for profit.
Activity: 822
These days i notice buying on exchange is the best place to buy i observe many of ico entering drop below the ico price. To me market is the best place to buy.
Activity: 124
Both ways are good but according to investment point of view it is all depends on the potential of project. During ICO period we can get bonus coins with our investment. But many ICO's are listing below their issue price due to market volatility. But on the other hand, if buy from market. We can't get bonus coins but we get good potential coin. So my preference is market because it is much better then the investment in any ICO.
Activity: 22
I think not all ico when entering the market prices will go down, but most ico already enter the market will down, if not want to bear the risk I think it is better to buy in the market
Xmm
Activity: 440
Everything depends on the project, if the project is really good, then it can immediately give you a good profit at the start. Therefore, I do not see the final answer to your question, decide for yourself, analyze and weigh the risks! Good luck!
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
That's true. When a token enters an exchange, expect it that its price will be dumped because many bounty hunters will sell all their holdings. But the advantage of investing in ICO is that there are many bonuses especially when you participate in the early stage of ICO.
Activity: 112
It is better to buy at an ICO because most tokens are bought at a discount than at market
Activity: 1344
It happens and so and so but very often on the exchange you can buy much cheaper than on the official sale! Examples of this mass
Activity: 98
It's a gamble either way really. A lot of ICOs have seen their coins be sold cheaper than the ICO price after launch, while others the price sky rockets. I think the important factor is the project. If it looks like a really great project that is going to have success, the ICO price may be the cheapest it will get. If it's one you're on the fence about, there's a good chance I'd say that it may go below ICO price on market before going up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
it is not every time the same scenario because there are so many ICO`s who have a good potential that whenever they get into market they go with 2x or more and reward early adopters with large gains.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Doesn't matter when to buy tokens because when profit is the only one thing that you need , you will never waste an opportunity to sell everything right away with tokens on your wallet.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
I would invest in ICO which I trust 100%.
Now there is so much scam that its safer to buy coins on the exchanges after listing. In the early days, you can really buy coins at price even cheaper than the ICO. But not always the price after listing falls, happens such that it on the contrary raises.
So you should invest only in trusted projects.
Activity: 294
Usually you cannot know what price will be when ICO coin will be listed on the Exchange, it can trade lower price then was on ICO, or it can make easy x3-x4 from the price. Huh
Hyped ICOs usually make a good profit to investors.  Roll Eyes
But now market is not so good. So nobody can tell you.  Undecided
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Definitely on the market.Since ISO is often sold 10 times more expensive than it actually is!Most often at the end of ISO begin to merge at times less and this can not even make a bad money!So I think that is only to buy on the market.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
In my opinion it is better to buy doing ico cause that is the best time you can get a good price for promising project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
There is no unambiguous answer to this question, since everything depends not only on a particular project, but also on external circumstances.
For example, the project that I have in my signature - remme.io
This project has collected a hard cap in 20 million dollars in just a day. The project is successfully developing, but due to external circumstances, the project's tokens can be bought a bit cheaper than ICO price. In my opinion this is a very profitable investment now.
Activity: 280
To be on a safer side, buying from the market is far more better than buying during ICO. The reason is simple, if you buy during ICO the project might not be successful at the end and it will leading to a refund if only you are lucky. But buying at the market, you are sure that you will sell at anytime you like. When it is also listed newly, the price is also low too.
Pages:
Jump to: