Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 123. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

maybe it is cheaper because bounty huntres sell their tokens after ICO sale ended.
but why dont buy it from ico? you can get many bonus if you buy it from pre sale or private sale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If I were to choose to buy coins during ICO or market, I prefer to buy coins during ICOs because the price value of coins during ICO is little bit cheaper compare to that of the market, so buy this coins during launching of ICO, for there are much offer.

Agree. It is better to buy coins during ICO because it is much cheaper and you can enjoy some bonuses during it's public selling. In this way when their coins achieving good reputation then the price will absolutely rise up and you can easily enjoy the profit instantly. Rather than to buy in the market with having already a very expensive in price due to it's great demand in results for having a high and good reputation as well. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If I were to choose to buy coins during ICO or market, I prefer to buy coins during ICOs because the price value of coins during ICO is little bit cheaper compare to that of the market, so buy this coins during launching of ICO, for there are much offer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It's better to buy with ico because sometimes there are bonuses with their pre-sale or sale. If you are not after the bonuses then you can wait for the token to hit exchanges and wait for the bounty hunter to dump their token because some bounty hunters dump their coins quickly but it's did not guarantee that you have a sure buy because there are other people that are waiting to to buy at low price when it hit exchange.
Activity: 112
All depends, if ico was with huge bonuses then its better to buy after project go to exchanges because all bonuses will sell very cheap and you can buy coin cheaper than ico.
Activity: 112
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me I prefer to buy during ICO because we have big discount and also the price is very cheap compare to the market price.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
The trend of recent times is such that it is more profitable to buy on the exchange, and not on the ICO.  Very rarely it is the other way around.  Most likely this pattern should change, otherwise soon investors will simply not participate in the ICO.
Activity: 70
In my opinion it's better to buy in market because every coin listed in market will fall below ico price after listing but that also depends on how much coin has supply and how much big project is it in this situation most of them are likely unpredictable.

I thinks its better to buy during ICO as they have a fixed price and during market the price keeps fluctuating. I came across Blockgrain where their presales and main sales have the same price and its by the first platform where presales and main sales are at similar price.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new and their giveaway

https://gleam.io/clxnY/blockgrain-05-eth-telegram-giveaway
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Yes,buying some securities or investment in these type of market raise a big opportunity for you.
 Cryptocurrency is the best type of investment that is suitable for you if you want to obtained a huge amount of income, in just a short period of time.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I'd say a year ago it would've been far better to buy during ICO as there were few projects around & the price increase for some of the older ICO's has been insane. Nowadays I feel it's much better to wait & buy on the market a few months after the ICO is done & the hype has cooled down so you can get a great price. Most ICO's end up trading for well below ICO price at some point, mainly due to either lack of news/hype, crypto bear market or big investors who bought loads during pre-sale for a huge discount can afford to sell below ICO price & still make a decent profit while also manipulating the price to accumulate more.
Activity: 41
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 47
It is better to choose promising companies and buy during the ICO there are many bonus programs and the like. And if when entering the market coin will cost at least 1% more than the purchase, you are already in the black.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In my opinion it's better to buy in market because every coin listed in market will fall below ico price after listing but that also depends on how much coin has supply and how much big project is it in this situation most of them are likely unpredictable.
Activity: 155
Want to buy at the time of ICO or when the coin is already on the market is your choice. I do not think both are problematic, the most important thing is at the time of sale, you must pay attention to the situation and be in the right situation. Sell ​​at a high price or when you already feel enough of the benefits you get.
I agree with you. Determining the right sales is the key. Buying when the ICO or the market, both can be profitable, it's just necessary analysis before making a decision, because buying when the ICO is more at risk.
Activity: 144
Want to buy at the time of ICO or when the coin is already on the market is your choice. I do not think both are problematic, the most important thing is at the time of sale, you must pay attention to the situation and be in the right situation. Sell ​​at a high price or when you already feel enough of the benefits you get.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
professionals in the field of crypts are advised to buy during the ICO, and even get into the number of the first, even if they will pay exorbitant fees for the rapid conduct of the transaction.

Most people get in on pre-sale, in where they get huge bonuses, like 80% discount. i have seen a lot of icos offering 100% bonuses on the first stage of the crowdsale, this is more than insane, seriously.
Activity: 209
professionals in the field of crypts are advised to buy during the ICO, and even get into the number of the first, even if they will pay exorbitant fees for the rapid conduct of the transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Given the failure rate of ICOs currently I would say you are better off buying on the market as that way you would have weeded out most of the scam ICOs. Now you will just have to pick the ICO with the most potential and invest in it. Yeah you will be paying a bit higher price for the coin but at least your investment is going to be safe.
Activity: 378
Obviously, it is better to buy coins on the exchange after a certain time after the bidding, then you can buy them at a price ten times lower than on the ICO. I personally do not invest anymore, after a bitter experience in investing in 3 projects. More than 8 months have passed, but the purchased coins did not rose in price to the level that was at the ICO.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Those programs who are offering airdrops are those who are gonna be below ICO price as soon as it reaches the market, but that is normal and it usually happens, so there is no need to be scared.

Jump to: