Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 124. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

This is true and I am also doing this strategy. Bounty hunters do not know anything about coin what they receive, so they come to market and sell everything immediately.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you have done you research and you know the project will succeed then investing during ICO or even before that as an early adopter is best because then you can get lower prices and possibly some extra bonus.

How could you know that projects will succeed? At the moment, i see a lot of projects that have good idea, team and some other factors, they also have successful ICO (reach Hard Cap) but the price of them still reduce after they are listed on exchange sites, even divide 3 compare to the price when ICO.
I think the best should wait they are listed on exchange sites and buy.
Most likely you watched such events on a bearish trend. During this period, it is really better to buy coins on exchanges. But when there is a bullish trend on the market, it's more profitable to buy it at ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Recently, participating in some ICOs, I came to the conclusion that it would be most correct and safe to buy tokens after they go to the stock exchange.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
It depends. It you think you will earn better buying during an ICO then you should buy then although there is some that happens often with coins after their ICOs. Sometimes once coins hit exchanges, they have a tendency to drop in prices at that point before trading starts up and demand for the coins increase so in my opinion that would be the best time to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
There may be two options. If you studied well the ICщ and see in it a good perspective, then it is better to take during the ICO on the stock exchange you can not have time for a good price. If the company has not collected enough money, but you believe in it, and the remaining tokens it has distributed, it is better to be on the exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think it's better to buy when the project hits the exchange market. You will see real demand of the token/coin (project), I have noticed a lot of projects claim specific price in whitepaper, but when it hits the markets, it is totally different, most of them much lower and no where near the price, that was claimed in a whitepaper! If you are a trader you shouldn't risk investing in ICO, as it is called a cat in the bag, low probability that you will invest right and get your profit straight away, once the coin/token hits exchange market! It might take ages for the project/coin/token to work and reach the price, that had been claimed, as written in a whitepaper 
Yes i also noticed tthat but the advantage join ico is we can get extra bonus token because we join as early investor. However join in ico also not always bad because the price will go to the moon after hitting the market.
Activity: 75
At present, while the market is in decline, it is better to buy on the market. Since the absolute majority of coins that go on sale to the ambassador are traded on the exchange in two or even three times cheaper.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
during ICO, because if we buy at ICO then the bonus that we can get is very much and make profit that we get also big, although it takes a long time to hold the coin.
Activity: 378
Due diligence has to be carried out on projects before buying into projects whether during ICO or normal market.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If you have done you research and you know the project will succeed then investing during ICO or even before that as an early adopter is best because then you can get lower prices and possibly some extra bonus.

How could you know that projects will succeed? At the moment, i see a lot of projects that have good idea, team and some other factors, they also have successful ICO (reach Hard Cap) but the price of them still reduce after they are listed on exchange sites, even divide 3 compare to the price when ICO.
I think the best should wait they are listed on exchange sites and buy.
Activity: 289
ICO gives you the chance to invest i  cin at a very early stage, this time, not all believe in the coin and few are willing to ake risks. the coins are cheaply available providing a perfect buying chance as opposed to the market place when the prices are rather high
Yeah my friend, everything is cheapest at the start as always that why we should buy tokens from the start, ICO rather then buying it in the market . The price in ICO usually around 0,5$ or 1$ ,if it reaches to the market i bet at least the price will be double at least.
Get it when it's on the ICO is the best way, don't wait till it's on the market.
Activity: 406
When the market is up, it is certainly the most advantageous to buy the tokens in ICO, but with the market down, many ICOs have shown that it is better to wait for the tokens to be traded in the exchanges
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
ICO gives you the chance to invest i  cin at a very early stage, this time, not all believe in the coin and few are willing to ake risks. the coins are cheaply available providing a perfect buying chance as opposed to the market place when the prices are rather high
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Investing during the ICO is surely a risk. No one knows whether a certain ICO token will have a higher market price after being released in the market so profit will not always be assured. While on the other hand, investing after the ico would be a better option because there's a chance that the price would go down and will again increase after a month.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
I still think that buying during the ICO is the perfect choice. You 100% won't be able to get cheaper than ICO price tokens of best available projects..
Activity: 146
I participate in pre-sales through pools. I get from 30% to 50% bonuses, pools have their own team of analysts who evaluate projects and from experience - successfully, so I think that it's more profitable to buy ICO! If you do not want to go into the pool or are afraid that you can make a mistake with the choice of ICO, it is certainly better to buy on the stock exchange.
Activity: 182
The coin which has good concept and technology is better to buy during the ICO because more chances are for them to increase in price after coming on exchange but the coins which plan are not ready yet so better is to wait for it to come on exchange because most of them go down in prices so better chances to buy them at cheap price.
Activity: 144
I will prefer to buy during ICO why? Because if you are really an investor you are going to support the project given that you like it and know what will happen. Bounty tokens might be cheaper but it won't last forever plus you will gain access to airdrops and event during ICO campaign which will give you free tokens.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
It goes down because of airdrops most times, but it is nothing that we should be worried about, most projects are not offering a huge reward right now, and this is stoping the blood as soon as it gets released on the exchange after the ICO.

It depends on the current trend of the market.
Most of the time In a bearish market, ico price decreases when it gets listed  but during a bullish trend, an ico price increases and multiplies once it hits an exchange or gets listed.
So during a bearish market I just wait for the ico to get listed first.
Activity: 137
It depends on the current trend of the market.
Most of the time In a bearish market, ico price decreases when it gets listed  but during a bullish trend, an ico price increases and multiplies once it hits an exchange or gets listed.
So during a bearish market I just wait for the ico to get listed first.
Jump to: