Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 140. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
In my opinion, It is really wise to buy at the time of ICO  because price level is still low, or let say normal. After ICO, price may go up and down depending on supply and demand, including news that may affect price fluctuation in the market. Anticipating price drop after ICO, you may prepare additional funds to buy more at lower level to get bigger and faster opportunity in taking profit. Buying at Market price is also good but you have to analize market first whether market condition is uptrend or down trend because market price can be higher or lower than ICO price.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I think there is a high chance you will get a larger profit if you're able to get in during the ICO phase.  If a coin reaches market, which means it's listed on exchanges, all the people who got in during the ICO will be looking to sell at a profit so you'll already be paying higher than ICO price in the large majority of situations. 
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
I agree with you some of my ICO's I participated they always ask the regular price during ICO's days but when day are in the market the only problem that they always have a question is about the price in the market that's why I also agree to buy after the ICO ends than during the ICO.
Activity: 291
this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in Gilgamesh, is the next big thing. Great team and developers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I prefer to buy a coin who is already listed in the market than buying coins in an ICO. There is too much risk involve in ICOs and also a big chance for making profit once it is being listed in exchange but i dont prefer it because many ICOs now are failed and scam. Only few have good potential to be one of top coins in the market.
I don't know. I prefer during ICO.
Activity: 274
Its more safer when you get these tokens from the exchange when these projects got listed,because most of the ico hunters and bounty hunters are going to dump most of the supply that is why you can get these tokens below the ICO price and it would be much safer you wont need to send your passports when these coins are available in exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It really depends on your preferences, I'm the kind of person that only invest in just a few coins after making a very heavy research about the coin so I prefer to buy during the ico phase, that way if the price goes up I get profits immediately and if the price goes down I can buy even more for cheap and I keep holding until the day I get profits with my investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Market price may have huge difference  from ICO price when it listed  in any exchanger cause we know how much bounty hunters dump their tokens after receiving it.  For that reason,  it give worries for many investors that price won't be recover and  they think that much better to buy tokens in the market as it have a less risk than of buying in their site.
Activity: 280
There are advantages and disadvantages. The advantage of buying on ICO is that the price is really good but be careful to control the token to make sure the investment is a good one. IF you buy on market you have the insurance that it is already wanted on the market
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
i.c.o i guess is better but some risk,market place has to go with trading.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
Of course i am going to buy at exchanges,dont want to risk my ID especially my passport to these uknown people because it could be sold to the deepweb and you will just be suprised when someone has used your identity to something illegal,so it is better to wait for these tokens to be listed in the exchanges wait for the hunters to dump it and get it below the ICO price.
Activity: 210
Of course it is more safe to get these tokens from exchanges because you wont need to undergo KYC verifications that might risk your identity online,just wait for the bounty hunters and ICO hunters to dump huge amount of supply whenever the tokens are listed on exchanges and believed me you will get these tokens below the ICO price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I came to the conclusion that in most cases after the ICO in the market, but only if you are a small investor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There could be regrets in both situations. In my on opinion, the nature of the project as accessed by the investor, shall determine weather their is hope for growth or not. Then you can decide to by during ICO or the market.
Activity: 155
the value of bounty is only a few percent of the total tokens that will be sold on the market so when bounty sells their token results it will not damage the market. because the supply of tokens to market & investors is much more. if you want to buy at the time of ICO is the best time but must ensure how good the ICO, make more bonus and take with low price.
Activity: 111
In my opinion it is depends on what the price is even it is in ICO or in the market. If I am investors I will buy during ICO and I will buy also in the market incase the price will decrease from the price of ICO or vice versa.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
It depends on the coin. If the coin is really selling like hotcakes right from the start, then you better not wait for it to get listed on exchanges.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
 I think its best to buy during ICOs as the tokens are cheaply available, this acts as a head start on most investors. if the project succeed, the tokens wiill gain value overtime  and you will have your returns the market on the other hand presents you with an opportunity to buy an already established coin, that may no be cheaply available
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Better to buy from the dips whenever these bounty hunters and ICO hunters are selling off their tokens because you could easily buy these tokens below the ICO price when these people are dumping huge supply of the coin,doesnt even make sense to join these ICOs because you will only risk your money and you might not received the tokens when these legit ICOs turned into scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
In my opinion it is depends on what the price is even it is in ICO or in the market. If I am investors I will buy during ICO and I will buy also in the market incase the price will decrease from the price of ICO or vice versa.
Jump to: