Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 136. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If you see a good project, I recommend to buy coins or tokens when ICO
because, the token price when ICO is very cheap and the transaction is very safe

I take the example of a successful ICO and the investors get the profit is Electroneum, Hacken, INS Ecosystem, CyberMiles, Credits, and others

and for the development I think is CyberMiles (CMT). On March 30th tomorrow, CyberMiles will do Test-net and everyone can participate in the live video to be hosted by CyberMiles Platform

with the existence of this Test-net, it is certain there will be the latest rival for Ethereum, namely www.cybermiles.io
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. Have you ever heard of Marinecoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects.it’s self sustaining and artificial intelligence join the community the transaction take zero fees.That seems to be the real challenge. Few coins if any other coin can boast of this model. Most ICOs involve the majority of the coins staying with the large investors and the smaller investor are busy chasing low rewarding bounties that may or may not materialize equaling a smaller percentage of the coins, in effect free advertising, pennies on the dollar. The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin.  altcoin.Website is: https://marineco.inMore details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179
Activity: 24
I'm new to cryptocurrency and altcoins, was introduced by a close friend of mine and it's quite an experience and interesting concept of raising funds. I've been exposed to a few scams and ponzi schemes so my criteria of a good product is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-directhome-successful-and-profitable-business-plans-to-go-global-3167842

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It's all about Potential. If that ICO has a big potential then invest in ICO will be better than the market.Many Successful ICO like Debitum Or NovaBlitz, Their's ICO price was good but when they come to the exchange sites, Price went huge drop! Like in ICO 1 Million Tokens was for 1 ETH. But At this time, People is buying 3 Million Tokens by Only 0.35 ETH! Seriously!!

So, I think, Overall, It's better to buy from the market, Not ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
i think its because after the ico and whenever the token or coin hit the exchanges for the first time, many investors are selling right away for quick profits. That's why price goes down. But i dont think so, for me i want to buy on ICO but make sure to do your research.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
Well it depends on project, there are project getting their token during their ICO is better and their is other getting it on the market is better. It depends on their token metrics.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

i think if the ICO succes it can be more better when u buy during ICO. but the problem is not all ICO have a succes price in market after lauched. and thats why u must read and learn about some ICO before invest.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
it is your choice. I agree with you most of tokens will be dropped after ICO date because the bounty participants sell it immediately. But I also say that investing in ICO you can have many benefits such as dividends... And now, the managers have set the law to prevent dumping such as freezing participants tokens in few months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
It's a difficult choice to make at the moment, and I think the facators that affect this are the profile of the project and the state of the current market. I have seen many projects release in the past 6 weeks and apart from a few that you could make 20 - 40% profit if you sold early they have all pretty much flopped and gone under ICO price. The only one to buck the trend has been WAN which made 15 x profit.

So mostly at this time I would say buy in the market after launch but without the bonuses that can help sweeten the ICO.
Activity: 163
If you want to trade or invest, it is much better to buy at ICO moment. At this time, coin price is commonly lower than market price . several months after ico, price tends to rise. It's fluctuation, up and down will be mainly affected by supply and demand. So, to be an investor, you are kindly suggested at ico but final decision depends on you because market price also can be lower than ico price.
Activity: 182
It depends. There are many advantages to buy during ICO because the price is low and it can grow a lot in the next weeks after the ICO OR it could go down
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
It is preferred to buy during pre-sale or when the coin is listed on an exchange, as during pre-sale you will get a bonus/discount on your investment & I saw many coins when they are listed on an exchange their price is low as per price during main ICO and then it is the best time to buy it from an exchange. So it is better to avoid investing during main ICO unless you missed pre-sale & you get to know that the coin will take much time to be listed on a reputed exchange & you feel that project is worth investing, so invest during ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
There are two differences between buying on market and during ICO. In first case you can be sure that token even has price and you can see some trends. Buying during ICO you can get some bonus within pre-sale period. So you should carefully study the campaign in which you want to invest.
Activity: 266
The answer to this question depends on what goals you pursue. Undoubtedly buy at this stage is much more profitable, especially if there is a bonus. But this is also risky, because the project can fail.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
I use to say ico...but I now prefer market after the first dip
Activity: 113
it used to be better to buy during ICO, but right market conditions have changed a lot from last year

of all the 2018 ICOs, very few projects managed to do better than 3x and most are even or below ICO price

let’s hope for the market to recover soon!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In my opinion is look at the project and roadmap, study about the project and team, then choose buy or not, if it is a good project and good team better to buy during ICO and hodl it.
Activity: 210
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Yes maybe it is better to buy during ICO but it depends on the project that they are introducing if it is really worth it and the money that you will invest is really gained profit.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

#Datarius

not always the same in every case of purchase in exchange or investing in ico. depending on the situation and the team to develop investor confidence. in my opinion, investment in ico will always get a bonus of the total we buy. this makes a comparison with buying altcoin after entering the stock. of course the amount will be different. so I think, not like what you say in fact.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
actually, I would rather buy it when the ico tokens are first registered in the market, rather than buy it when ico periods sometimes require the verification process of kyc and we do not really know how the end of the project
Jump to: