Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 138. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Definitely in a good project you need participate the ICO, and even better to Pre ICO. However, there are cases that the price after entering the market is lower than in ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Investors are people that different from trader, if they knew the product of ICO are really potential they don't really care about pump and dump from impatient short desires people, because investors know true value of ICO.
you nailed it,trader are quick to sell and go home with peanuts.Investors take their time,wait for a long time for their investment to materialise before they make a kill.It may take several months,but in the end,it is usually worth the wait.The only challenge is how to pick a project that will be worth the wait
I bought several ICOs but it is quite safe to buy ICO at the beginning phase of token sale when there is big bonus. If you participate at the late phase of token sale you will most probably buy the token for higher price that will be listed on exchange. (Personal experience)
same here,you can get upto 10 per cent especially if did partake in the pre-sale(although there is usually a minimum buy clause)
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
From the experiences I've had depends a lot on the project and especially on the market moment.

If the market is falling very likely any ICO will fall when it hits the market.

And it is always important to note if it is not whale ICO, if you have large bonuses in the pre-ICO phase quite possibly the price will plummet when you get to some exchange
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

With the current market condition where in most coins are dropping many investor has a second thought to buy or not in ico although there is a huge discount given during ICO  but when coins introduced to market its price drop significantly and you can bought it so much cheaper than ICO . one good example is Arbidex and swissborg both coins have successful ICO but prices keep dropping in market
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Invest during ico is cool, but sometimes buy in market cool more than ico especially with the way market is flaw this day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

You can't actually guess what would be better. It depends on which project you want to invest. For now - most new projects trading with prices smaller than ICO's.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13

#Datarius

It is a risk that you should be willing to make.
They give bonuses in pre-ICO so I think that is the best time to buy it.
If the ICO starting company fails to meet the ICO price then you should still wait for their updates. Telegram chat is the best one for faster conversations.
Plus, this things should not be rushed. If you truly support them then why not give a helping hand so that it will be Christmas everyday for both investor and company.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Of course you should have buy tokens during ICO or on the presale while waiting it to be listed. The early you are the big bonus you get but always let yourself remember to check and carefully review the project you want to get involved with and be mindful that investing is risky be wise as you are.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

#Datarius

It depends on what the trend is in the market. If the bear is as it is now, then most likely the most favorable prices will be on the exchange immediately after the listing. If there is a bullish trend, it is better to buy the project tokens on ICO, since then they will be much more expensive.
Activity: 714
To buy tokens on the ICO is more preferable. but not always. It happens that you can spill great.
Another important reason when buying in ICOs is that you cant really know what will happen after it hits the exchange. At least when it is already in the market, and the bounty hunters starts dumping they can get very cheap coins. And if the coin endure,they'll get more profit than in ICO.
I really do not think bounty hunters got their coin for free.They worked for it made the project a sucess.i know you some valid reasons for buying after ico.i do too,avoidi ng scams for example
Activity: 295
ICO is better

I think it depends on which ICO you are going to follow, I mean you should really choose the ICO that is properly managed by the project team, so that after the ICO ends the project will enter the market and you will have the advantage of buying in ICO because bonus% Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!Its depends from what way u look if u like risky and get x10 u need to buy in ico time,but if u dont like to risky and take not so big reward u need to buy after ico time simple :DBut now is so much scam ico i dont reglament u to invest in icos if u dont 100% know this is good project!
In ICO period if  you are in a bear market i dont think it is good to but from ICO , but if you are in bull market in ICO period it is really good to buy from ICO.

#Datarius

Bounties are usually less than 5 per cent of sales and has the advantage of making a project visible.A project will on be worthwhile in the first place if much person know about it.I personally prefer buying my tokens at ICO after due research to make sure it is a good project.I people will like to HODL to a good token even if it was given to them for free.Polymath is a good example.it was given for free and a lot people are still hodling
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
It simply depends upon 2 things luck and project setup. Sometime everything is good in the project sales and ICO collection seem to be good but at the end of everything it turns out to be scam and sometimes coin which performed badly in ICO turns out to be miracle in the market. So, here anything can happen so one should invest their money wisely.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In ICO period if  you are in a bear market i dont think it is good to but from ICO , but if you are in bull market in ICO period it is really good to buy from ICO.
Activity: 224
Because of the current market condtion, I don't see any big advantage of buying some coins from ICO. Because after listing in exchanges, we saw price drop even below to ICO price. But if it is a good project, it is worth to invest in ICO. Because you can get some profit after listing in exchanges.
That's a good way. But in my opinion, some ico has a way to run the market and probe very well. They accept extended promotional terms so the value when opening public sale is perfect or the market passes the fall. Because it will not cause their token prices to fall, affecting the general psychology of the user then. They take time to explore trends, promote images, build tactics and prepare well. I do not think they are lucky. That may be promising for my investment.
immvr.se
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Because of the current market condtion, I don't see any big advantage of buying some coins from ICO. Because after listing in exchanges, we saw price drop even below to ICO price. But if it is a good project, it is worth to invest in ICO. Because you can get some profit after listing in exchanges.
Jump to: